"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Phone Call Game?

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
If her decision to use WhatsApp was based on your suggestion, this is a good thing.
You'll better know if this is the case when you reach out to her upon your next attempt.
If she answers when you make the next attempt, I'd recommend going ahead and asking her out. Say something casual like ... we should grab coffee at _____ (insert place that is open and allows seating)
She had the app installed but not active on it. I guess so. Is there a way I can find out?

I'll definitely ask her out when next I call. No is the worst I can get.
By the way, her close male friend(mutual friend) told me she once said she wasn't interested in relationships. I'm still going for it though.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
She had the app installed but not active on it. I guess so. Is there a way I can find out?

I'll definitely ask her out when next I call. No is the worst I can get.
By the way, her close male friend(mutual friend) told me she once said she wasn't interested in relationships. I'm still going for it though.
At this point, you also shouldn't focus on a relationship. The main goal should be to not come across as a "pal" but instead as a man that isn't afraid to speak his mind (ask her out).
No one here bats at a 100% success rate. However, we should strive at 100% success at risking rejection and stating our intention. Otherwise, we fail (within ourselves) because we were scared of rejection.
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
At this point, you also shouldn't focus on a relationship. The main goal should be to not come across as a "pal" but instead as a man that isn't afraid to speak his mind (ask her out).
No one here bats at a 100% success rate. However, we should strive at 100% success at risking rejection and stating our intention. Otherwise, we fail (within ourselves) because we were scared of rejection.
This is true, thank you
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
I created a long distance relationship around phone calls and video messaging, so I know it can be done. There was a meetup on the horizon though. But the chemistry and intent was there...Trying to manufacture that attraction is tough.

Make an appointment for a "phone date" and have a time constraint so it doesn't drag on. For me that frequently was my commute. "Oop, I'm at work, gotta sign off" It signals to her you have a busy and fulfilling life, and you are offering her a portion of it.

But get a "Socially distant" date on the books outside, with your hookup logistics handled.

"Let's grab some takeout from the taco truck and go eat in my hotel room. It's got air conditioning"

"hey I know a place on the river we can go swim, lets grab some sandwiches and beer"

"My backyard is nice and shady this summer. You can meet my dog."

Make a distinct plan to meet up before you have multiple phone calls. She will feel like she knows you that much better and be more likely to convert to a lay.
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
I created a long distance relationship around phone calls and video messaging, so I know it can be done. There was a meetup on the horizon though. But the chemistry and intent was there...Trying to manufacture that attraction is tough.

Make an appointment for a "phone date" and have a time constraint so it doesn't drag on. For me that frequently was my commute. "Oop, I'm at work, gotta sign off" It signals to her you have a busy and fulfilling life, and you are offering her a portion of it.

But get a "Socially distant" date on the books outside, with your hookup logistics handled.

"Let's grab some takeout from the taco truck and go eat in my hotel room. It's got air conditioning"

"hey I know a place on the river we can go swim, lets grab some sandwiches and beer"

"My backyard is nice and shady this summer. You can meet my dog."

Make a distinct plan to meet up before you have multiple phone calls. She will feel like she knows you that much better and be more likely to convert to a lay.
Thank you.
About Phone Date, is it just getting to know each other on the phone or what?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
So there's this girl from my college I'm interested in. But the thing is she's not active on social media... Meaning I have to resort to phone calls.

I'm just curious, is there really any 'phone call game' I should follow. I've called her once and the vibe's great. But will calling her on the phone lead to any positive results? because even if I set up a date, it's until after lockdown before that happens.

What do you guys think? Should I go on with calling her? And how do I do it best.
Good vibes?
Calling the phone shows more confidence.. most guys afraid to talk to her, this is pretty crazy
Have no idea what to say but you started well, the thing is what the connection establish between you during the call? Are you free to just send her a whatsapp massege with hey whatsup
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Good vibes?
Calling the phone shows more confidence.. most guys afraid to talk to her, this is pretty crazy
Have no idea what to say but you started well, the thing is what the connection establish between you during the call? Are you free to just send her a whatsapp massege with hey whatsup
Yeah, I think it was good.
Haha, I'm working on my confidence. To be honest, the connection is closer to friendly than flirty but I think there are prospects.

The time here now is 1:29am so I'll have to do that later in the day.
I love planning my texts well so if you have ideas that would be appreciated
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Yeah, I think it was good.
Haha, I'm working on my confidence. To be honest, the connection is closer to friendly than flirty but I think there are prospects.

The time here now is 1:29am so I'll have to do that later in the day.
I love planning my texts well so if you have ideas that would be appreciated
I'm not bro I not was in the call, it's up to you
Jeffy did some videos about phone play, with all the things already said here
 
Top