Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Young OG Project (Journal)

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a 31 yr old Hispanic girl from Facebook Dating at the lake on Saturday night. She showed up in this short dress, but she ended up being kind of chubby. She was obviously using older pictures online. She did have a cute face and nice booty though.

We talked for a little while and sat looking out at the lake. The lake is right by an area that has lots of bars and clubs but they are closed right now because of Covid. I suggested we walk over there to the ice cream place. While we were walking, we noticed this mexican restaurant was open and you could sit at the bar. We ended up skipping the ice cream and went in for a couple drinks. We had to be seated by a host and they had you separated at the bar, so you would only be near the person you came in with, which was nice.

The conversation went good during the entire date and I had her laughing a lot. When we were done with drinks, I walked her to her car. We made out by her car for a while. It was kind of an intense make out with lots of tongue. She told me she would text me when she gets home.

Then when I get home, she texts me. I honestly couldn't even believe the text she sent. I actually laughed when I read it. She told me that she only sees me as a friend and that we can be friends if I want. I wanted to text her "LOL" or a laughing emoji but instead, I didn't respond and I unmatched her.

The reason I laughed is because she would have only been able to achieve plate status at the most. She was a little chubby, 31 yrs old, two kids (same dad), lived with her mom, and owed money on a student loan. I'm just going to chalk this up as another delusional woman who thinks her value is higher then it really is. I can't even remember the last time I got a LJBF from a girl.

I guess its time to hop online and get some more numbers. I unfortunately had to blow off some other girls who numbers I got because I didn't have time to meet them. I have to start over now. In other news, the gyms are going to open again soon, so I can start getting my gains back that I lost. I look kind of skinny right now which doesn't help my game.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was supposed to have a date with a really hot 23 yr old Hispanic girl from Facebook Dating tonight. I got her number on Sunday and we have been texting everyday up until yesterday. I know better then to over do it with texting, so I kept it minimal. She would reply back very quickly, even if I would take hours to text back. Last night I text her and she didn't reply. I have a rule about double texting women, but I broke my rule and text her "hey" this afternoon. I thought I would see what happens since we were supposed to have our date tonight and she had been showing high interest. She ended up texting me a little while ago. She claimed she wasn't feeling good, just woke up from a nap, and she apologized. I didn't reply back and I don't plan to. I find it to be very disrespectable behavior and I won't tolerate it. Obviously our date wasn't very important to her. I'm glad I have some self respect these days. If this was years ago, I would have replied and chased her.

In other news, I found out the gyms won't be opening for probably another 2 months. The governor won't allow gyms and clubs/bars to reopen until the percent positive rate is below a certain amount (which will be at least a couple months). I'm tired of losing my gains and becoming skinny. I ordered some dumbbells, adjustable work out bench, pulley/cable set up (w/rope, flat bar, v shaped bar), and some plate weights for the pulley/cable. I already had a pull up bar and some crappy dumbbells, so this will make a big difference. I'm going to mount the cable/pulley from the overhang on my patio. I'll be able to do push downs, lat pull down, etc with it. Time to get some gains back and rebuild my confidence.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I was supposed to have a date with a really hot 23 yr old Hispanic girl from Facebook Dating tonight. I got her number on Sunday and we have been texting everyday up until yesterday. I know better then to over do it with texting, so I kept it minimal. She would reply back very quickly, even if I would take hours to text back. Last night I text her and she didn't reply. I have a rule about double texting women, but I broke my rule and text her "hey" this afternoon. I thought I would see what happens since we were supposed to have our date tonight and she had been showing high interest. She ended up texting me a little while ago. She claimed she wasn't feeling good, just woke up from a nap, and she apologized. I didn't reply back and I don't plan to. I find it to be very disrespectable behavior and I won't tolerate it. Obviously our date wasn't very important to her. I'm glad I have some self respect these days. If this was years ago, I would have replied and chased her.

In other news, I found out the gyms won't be opening for probably another 2 months. The governor won't allow gyms and clubs/bars to reopen until the percent positive rate is below a certain amount (which will be at least a couple months). I'm tired of losing my gains and becoming skinny. I ordered some dumbbells, adjustable work out bench, pulley/cable set up (w/rope, flat bar, v shaped bar), and some plate weights for the pulley/cable. I already had a pull up bar and some crappy dumbbells, so this will make a big difference. I'm going to mount the cable/pulley from the overhang on my patio. I'll be able to do push downs, lat pull down, etc with it. Time to get some gains back and rebuild my confidence.
Any sort of text like "hey" or "what's up" or anything like that needs to be removed from your texting arsenal ASAP. Those are no value texts that serve no real purpose. Lame texts 95% of other dudes are boring her to death with. Stand out. Be interesting. Any text you send should have some value associated with it. A woman who texts me "Hey" gets no response.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any sort of text like "hey" or "what's up" or anything like that needs to be removed from your texting arsenal ASAP. Those are no value texts that serve no real purpose. Lame texts 95% of other dudes are boring her to death with. Stand out. Be interesting. Any text you send should have some value associated with it. A woman who texts me "Hey" gets no response.
I normally don't text "hey." I've been here long enough to know that. I'm not sure if you read my whole post but I only sent that because we were supposed to have a date and she didn't respond to my text the night before (which was not just "hey"). It was a low investment text from me because she hadn't responded to the last text. I should have never broke my double text rule.

But, I think that if a girls interest level is sky high, she will reply to any text you send.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kinds of texts do you usually use in place of that?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What kinds of texts do you usually use in place of that?
There are so many things you could send:

Fun/silly text: Just saw a squirrel running around gathering nuts outside and it reminded me of you...

Bait text(which makes her ask about something without you actually saying it): Can't believe it's taking me this long to dry off...that sure was fun tho! Hope you haven't been getting too wet today
(This also throws out something she can interpret sexually without you actually overtly saying something sexual)

Remind me to tell you text: You will never believe what happened as I was driving home today...almost had to get off the highway...How has your day been? Hopefully less stressful than mine!
(Then when she asks you about it let her know it's a much better story to tell in person and to remind you about it next time she sees you---this keeps her mind subconsciously engaged and thinking about you and the story to some degree. The more she thinks about you, the less she can think about your competition)

Banter text: Can't believe I have been up since 6am this morning but at least I was able to get a quick workout in before I started smashing bugs! How's your day starting out?

I had a dirty dream about you text: I just had the dirtiest dream about you last night...it was just so...well, dirty
(They will ALWAYS take the bait and go sexual and ask for more details...when they do be very vivid with your descriptions and say something like how you were lost in the middle of a forest and it started pouring so you ran under a tree and then you pinned her up against the tree, ran your hand up her shirt along the side of the stomach and slowly went up along each rib and noticed how her breathing started getting shallower and heavier and then you passionately kissed her and blah blah blah....and then before anything really happens tell you "and then we both slipped and fell in the mud and were so dirty!"...then when she says she thought you meant something else you can accuse her of her mind being in the gutter and using you as a sexual object, etc etc...but now her mind will HAVE TO COMPLETE THE STORY YOU LEFT INCOMPLETE because people do not like things left incomplete)

Random question text: Random question...if you could have any superpower what would it be and why?

These are just a small sample of texts...I mean I text women a lot more than most and never worry about them losing interest or not wanting to see me...in fact I use it to increase their interest prior to meeting...my flake rate is pretty close to zero...I mean maybe 1 in 20 or 1 in 30.

I suggest using some of this in place of "hey". Your results will be much more to your liking, I promise you. You can capture a woman's mind via text and use it to get her thinking about you...a LOT.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next week I start a new job. My current job has nothing to do with the IT field which I'm going to school for right now. I make okay money but its not enough and the job title is low value. My new job is a entry level IT job and has a higher value job title then my current one. This will be my first office job, so this is going to be a big deal for me. Its been 7 yrs since I had a job where you had to stay in the same building all day. I'm just happy that I'm going to be able to start gaining experience before I graduate, have a higher value job title, and I can dress nicer for work (business casual).

I'm going to take a break again from OLD. Its very important that I do good during training on my new job. I don't need to be distracted by women right now. Plus, this round of OLD went pretty bad. I'm being pickier then before (raised my standards) and not putting up with BS. At first FB Dating was going good. I had lots of matches and had to flake on some girls because I didn't have time to meet them all. Then it seemed to dry up. I tried out Hinge for my first time. I did good the first couple days and then I couldn't get any replies after that. I don't think I'll be using that app again. It forces you to put your height on there and I never do good on the apps like that. I'm a short guy and I get disqualified online because of it. I'll probably make new FB Dating and Tinder profiles when fall/cuffing season arrives. Until then I'm going to work on my career, college, and fitness.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next week I start a new job. My current job has nothing to do with the IT field which I'm going to school for right now. I make okay money but its not enough and the job title is low value. My new job is a entry level IT job and has a higher value job title then my current one. This will be my first office job, so this is going to be a big deal for me. Its been 7 yrs since I had a job where you had to stay in the same building all day. I'm just happy that I'm going to be able to start gaining experience before I graduate, have a higher value job title, and I can dress nicer for work (business casual).

I'm going to take a break again from OLD. Its very important that I do good during training on my new job. I don't need to be distracted by women right now. Plus, this round of OLD went pretty bad. I'm being pickier then before (raised my standards) and not putting up with BS. At first FB Dating was going good. I had lots of matches and had to flake on some girls because I didn't have time to meet them all. Then it seemed to dry up. I tried out Hinge for my first time. I did good the first couple days and then I couldn't get any replies after that. I don't think I'll be using that app again. It forces you to put your height on there and I never do good on the apps like that. I'm a short guy and I get disqualified online because of it. I'll probably make new FB Dating and Tinder profiles when fall/cuffing season arrives. Until then I'm going to work on my career, college, and fitness.
Very nice bro. Glad to hear that your career is progressing.

How are your classes going?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice bro. Glad to hear that your career is progressing.

How are your classes going?
Yeah, I'm really hoping this job works out for me. I'm honestly kind of nervous about it because its such a huge change for me. I'm about to start a new chapter in my life. The last job I worked at for 4 yrs and I was alot different of a person when I started there. I only cared about game and partying back then. Now I'm on my purpose and I want to make something out of my life. Women and game are not as important as they used to be. I only started one class so far and another starts next week. My third one doesn't start till Oct.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm back after almost 3 months away from here. I didn't think that I would ever be back here but it turns out that I still need this place more then I thought I did. It also helps me feel better doing journal entries. This pandemic has really taken a toll on me mentally. I started really regretting walking away from my on and off ex of three years. But, I was not going to contact her.

She contacted me in Sept and I was really happy to hear from her. I was finally ready to give her what she wanted (settle down and get a place together). The only problem is that she changed. She started hanging out with new people, started drinking, and was dating some guy. She slept with me, told that guy about it, and got rid of him. But, she ended up not feeling the same as she did about me in the past. The entire month of October she put me on a emotional roller coaster and messed with my head. It all ended when we had a argument at a bar, which caused a scene. We didn't talk again till a week and half ago. She called me and messed with my head again. She told me would move in together and then she changed her mind on me four days later. Her mom and some other people told her that she can't move in with me because I'm psychotic because of that argument at the bar. During the call, all she did was turn everything around that I said and made me look like the bad guy. I ended up hanging up her. That was last week Wed (11/18) and I haven't heard from her since. This is hard on me because its Christmas time and this will be the first Christmas in three years without her. There is a whole lot more to this story then I have told but I don't want to make this post longer then it needs to be.

But, I pretty much broke a lot of rules after she contacted me and I could have went about this whole thing a lot better. The outcome could have been different. I was always the one to hurt her and now she hurt me. Maybe I deserved it.

I have went on a couple dates this month and had a new lay. I will update my journal with those reports next.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/7/20

I had a date with a Hispanic girl I met on Hinge. She was texting me a lot before the date happened and seemed really interested. I met her at one of the usual bars that I use for dates. She gave me a hug when she got there and the conversation started out okay. But, during the conversation I figured out that she wasn't my type and she also lost interest in me. The things I didn't like about her were that she was one of those women obsessed with traveling. She started telling me how shes been to so many different countries. Then she told me how she used to be in the army. I don't like women that are/were in the military or are/were cops. I find it unattractive because I like my women feminine. Then when I told her I have a kid she became not interested. She said she doesn't like kids and can't relate to them. My kid is in middle school and not even little, so she was just being too picky. It would be different if I had some really young child. I walked her to her car and she kept her mask on so I couldn't try to kiss her.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/14/20

I had a date with another Hispanic girl that I met on FB Dating this time. I met her at the same bar as I met my last date. This girl was showing sky high interest from the start. We even talked on the phone once during the week leading up to the date. She was texting me a lot and was replying back quick. We hit it off pretty well. It turns out that we both have a lot of stuff in common. She even likes some of the music groups that I like, which is really rare. We also both drive BMW's. When I was walking her to her car, she asked me if I wanted to go to her place and watch a movie. I said yes and I followed her there in my car. She lives with a girl and that girls boyfriend. So, we just watched a movie in the living room and we made out. I didn't try to push things because we weren't in the place alone. When I left, we made out more by my car.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/20/20

The Hispanic girl from my last post came over. We took my car and went to dinner. After dinner, we went back to my place and had some drinks in the hot tub. We made out in the hot tub. She was looking pretty good in her bikini. She has a nice rack and big booty. Then we went inside. We watched a movie in my room and made out more. I tried to move things along and tried to smash. She started showing some LMR so I backed off. I didn't try again and she stayed the night.

I found out later that she just thought I was moving too fast and wanted to go slower. She just wanted more foreplay. I could have smashed but I was dumb. Oh well, check out the next journal entry.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/21/20

LR: 32 YR Old HB7 Hispanic Facebook Dating girl

The girl from my last couple posts came over again. We watched a movie and had some drinks. This time, I gave her some more foreplay like she wanted. We ended up smashing. I'm not going to get into the details but it was really good. Some of the best I've ever had. She kept saying how good it was afterwards and how I got her off several times. She stayed late but didn't sleep over this time.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really feeling this new girl and I could possibly see an LTR happening with her. She checks off most of my boxes on my list for an LTR. She also told me that she is looking for something serious. But, this is where things start to suck. She went ice skating after I saw her last and broke her ankle. It is so bad that it will need surgery (screws put in). So, now she is acting kind of different since that happened. I was supposed to go over there last night and she flaked on me. She said that she looked like crap, her place was a mess, and was tired. I'm not really sure what to think right now. My cousin and my friend both told me to chill out and she is just acting like she is because of her ankle. She can't even drive because its the right ankle. I know she won't be going on dates now because of her ankle and I'm pretty much her only option now because of that. I was going to do soft no contact but she already sent me a "good morning" text this morning. I guess I will follow through and try to see her again. I did want an LTR with her. I'm not trying to do the whole plate/date multiple women thing anymore.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I talked about in my last couple posts had her ankle surgery the other day. It looks like I won't be seeing her this weekend again. She doesn't text as much as before. I'm pretty sure her interest level has dropped which isn't surprising since we haven't seen each other. Now, if I do see her again it would be next weekend which means that's 3 weeks without us seeing each other. I'm not sure what will happen now, so I decided to not put all my eggs in one basket. I started getting some more numbers online.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date last night with a Hispanic girl from Hinge. We had been texting during the week leading up to the date. She was showing high interest and texting back quickly. I met her at the bar I prefer to use for dates. I wasn't able to use this place for my last couple dates because the women didn't live on that side of town. She showed up looking better then her pictures, which is really rare. The conversation went good and I found out that we have a lot of stuff in common. She is kind of a geek which I really like. We ended up having three drinks each and stayed for almost three hours. When the date ended, I walked her to her car. She parked in a different area then I did, so she drove me to my car. When we got to my car, I didn't get out of her car right away. We started making out in her car and it ended up turning into a pretty hardcore make out.

I think this girl might be better for me then the last one and I'm pretty sure I have a good shot at a second date. I will find out when I text her.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm back after almost 3 months away from here. I didn't think that I would ever be back here but it turns out that I still need this place more then I thought I did. It also helps me feel better doing journal entries. This pandemic has really taken a toll on me mentally. I started really regretting walking away from my on and off ex of three years. But, I was not going to contact her.

She contacted me in Sept and I was really happy to hear from her. I was finally ready to give her what she wanted (settle down and get a place together). The only problem is that she changed. She started hanging out with new people, started drinking, and was dating some guy. She slept with me, told that guy about it, and got rid of him. But, she ended up not feeling the same as she did about me in the past. The entire month of October she put me on a emotional roller coaster and messed with my head. It all ended when we had a argument at a bar, which caused a scene. We didn't talk again till a week and half ago. She called me and messed with my head again. She told me would move in together and then she changed her mind on me four days later. Her mom and some other people told her that she can't move in with me because I'm psychotic because of that argument at the bar. During the call, all she did was turn everything around that I said and made me look like the bad guy. I ended up hanging up her. That was last week Wed (11/18) and I haven't heard from her since. This is hard on me because its Christmas time and this will be the first Christmas in three years without her. There is a whole lot more to this story then I have told but I don't want to make this post longer then it needs to be.

But, I pretty much broke a lot of rules after she contacted me and I could have went about this whole thing a lot better. The outcome could have been different. I was always the one to hurt her and now she hurt me. Maybe I deserved it.

I have went on a couple dates this month and had a new lay. I will update my journal with those reports next.
Hey bro. It's good to see you again! Looking on the bright side that's awesome that you're getting lays and dates though. Very motivating. Not very many people are able to do that in COVID.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/14/20

I had a date with another Hispanic girl that I met on FB Dating this time. I met her at the same bar as I met my last date. This girl was showing sky high interest from the start. We even talked on the phone once during the week leading up to the date. She was texting me a lot and was replying back quick. We hit it off pretty well. It turns out that we both have a lot of stuff in common. She even likes some of the music groups that I like, which is really rare. We also both drive BMW's. When I was walking her to her car, she asked me if I wanted to go to her place and watch a movie. I said yes and I followed her there in my car. She lives with a girl and that girls boyfriend. So, we just watched a movie in the living room and we made out. I didn't try to push things because we weren't in the place alone. When I left, we made out more by my car.
It's always nice when you find a girl who clicks with you. It makes the conversation soooo much easier and just effortless lol.

I've never asked but what kind of music are you into?

I remember you talking about this before. You should always go for the Bang, but you don't HAVE to have the bang on the first date or anything like that.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/21/20

LR: 32 YR Old HB7 Hispanic Facebook Dating girl

The girl from my last couple posts came over again. We watched a movie and had some drinks. This time, I gave her some more foreplay like she wanted. We ended up smashing. I'm not going to get into the details but it was really good. Some of the best I've ever had. She kept saying how good it was afterwards and how I got her off several times. She stayed late but didn't sleep over this time.
Nice man! Still killing it with the Facebook Dating I see haha