Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Mask Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Where did you get that fake news from?

Here's the data you might want to peruse..

BTW aren't you in ur 40's or 50's? Don't worry, continue not wearing a mask, after all, for every 100 people who got covid 19, abt 5 will die.

And as for the rest of you, how old is ur daddy or mommy? 50 to 60 yrs old? An almost 12% chance they'd die because you brought covid 19 home.

Tsk Tsk....naughty....naughty...playing Russian Roulette with daddy and mommy, are they willing participants?

Screenshot_20200814_045452.jpg

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did you get that fake news from?

Here's the data you might want to peruse..

BTW aren't you in ur 40's or 50's? Don't worry, continue not wearing a mask, after all, for every 100 people who got covid 19, abt 5 will die.

And as for the rest of you, how old is ur daddy or mommy? 50 to 60 yrs old? An almost 12% chance they'd die because you brought covid 19 home.

Tsk Tsk....naughty....naughty...playing Russian Roulette with daddy and mommy, are they willing participants?

View attachment 4591
Let me address you quite directly. I do not live with my parents. Their meeting me and making contact is 100% their choice as well as all risks involved. I sleep like a baby.

Also, I reject those bs numbers outright.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Let me address you quite directly. I do not live with my parents. Their meeting me and making contact is 100% their choice as well as all risks involved. I sleep like a baby.
Why do you feel there is a need to give an explanation to me?

I did not ask for it nor am I ur father.

You should redirect it to ur dad.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, my post about apathy got deleted..... But the gist is: NEVER let apathy into your life. Once it's in, you'll never be able to shake it off.....
Apathy and not voting are not necessarily the same thing. IMO there are plenty more ways to effect change than pulling a lever for some bureaucrat. And in some locations it literally makes no difference at all.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Are you reliant on government for your "rights" now? Or are you truly free?

It amazes me that people still believe in a piece of parchment rather than their own sovereignty.
America is now a 3rd world country with lipstick on.

Edit: My bad, should be 4th world country, even 3rd world countries are doing a better job.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you feel there is a need to give an explanation to me?

I did not ask for it nor am I ur father.

You should redirect it to ur dad.
I don't see me my father posting on this thread. You did. I replied. I didn't ask for your comment on my thread. So, why do you feel the need to lecture those here like you are their father with sensational dramatized statements?

Seriously, you come on my thread commenting that I am endangering my parents. A baseless accusation. Then you act surprised when I respond...

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't see me my father posting on this thread. You did. I replied. I didn't ask for your comment on my thread. So, why do you feel the need to lecture those here like you are their father with sensational dramatized statements?
No. 1, if you don't want me to post in ur thread, then don't make a thread, this is a forum.

No. 2, I did not talk abt ur father, you did, hence you should redirect it to him.

No. 3, if you dare to lecture people here abt face mask, then you should also be daring enough to receive a reply.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. 1, if you don't want me to post in ur thread, then don't make a thread, this is a forum.

No. 2, I did not talk abt ur father, you did, hence you should redirect it to him.

No. 3, if you dare to lecture people here abt face mask, then you should also be daring enough to receive a reply.
Replies are fine
Gaslighting is another story

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Replies are fine
Gaslighting is another story
Gaslighting?

You should really follow ur own principles.

Where's the fact that wearing mask is bad?

I've got an entire world that says wearing mask is good to prevent the spread of covid 19.

BTW rhetoric is not fact, its just a conspiracy theory like aliens from Mars are wearing human suits and living in America eating McDonald's.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol is there any thread were spaz is not trolling any user ad hominem?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaslighting?

You should really follow ur own principles.

Where's the fact that wearing mask is bad?

I've got an entire world that says wearing mask is good to prevent the spread of covid 19.

BTW rhetoric is not fact, its just a conspiracy theory like aliens from Mars are wearing human suits and living in America eating McDonald's.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No, you don't. Anyone on this forum should know by now the mainstream thought line is not always correct.
You mean to say, that the entire world who has implemented face masking and seen a near elimination of covid in their society is lying?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
FEE is rated as leaning to the right political spectrum.

What has a virus got to do with either left or right political activism?

Do urself a favor and read a non biased scientific journal.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean to say, that the entire world who has implemented face masking and seen a near elimination of covid in their society is lying?
Nearly every state mandates wearing masks, yet the virus is still supposedly still here in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.