Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Mask Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never liked touching hands, but a hand shake can tell you a lot...

Guy gives you a limp wrist? Pvssy b1tch.

Guy grabs your hand too strong? He has something to prove.

Guy tickles your balls, good people
Every once in a while I go into a handshake at the wrong angle and accidentally give the limp wrist. It dogs me for the rest of the day.

logicallefty

Reaction score
The masks really come down to who is obedient and who isn’t. Billy the obedient school boy vs Chad the rebellious azzhole.

If you are willing to wear one because you are told to without seeing any proof of why you have to, congratulations Billy, your government loves you. To clarify, when I say see proof, that doesn’t mean reading what the teachers like CNN, MSNBC, etc tell you and believing it. That means actually going to a hospital or morgue and seeing piles of bodies and a doctor you know and trust standing there saying “They all died of Covid”. And no the empty refrigeration trucks they show on TV don’t count either.

If you don’t wear one then your just Chad the selfish trouble maker prick who needs to go stand with your nose in the corner. And no more cookies with your milk until you start following the rules! Shame on you!

I am certainly no Chad with women but I am when it comes to masks. Shame on me!

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every once in a while I go into a handshake at the wrong angle and accidentally give the limp wrist. It dogs me for the rest of the day.
Some guys force you into a loose handshake. Tells me a lot.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The masks really come down to who is obedient and who isn’t. Billy the obedient school boy vs Chad the rebellious azzhole.

If you are willing to wear one because you are told to without seeing any proof of why you have to, congratulations Billy, your government loves you. To clarify, when I say see proof, that doesn’t mean reading what the teachers like CNN, MSNBC, etc tell you and believing it. That means actually going to a hospital or morgue and seeing piles of bodies and a doctor you know and trust standing there saying “They all died of Covid”. And no the empty refrigeration trucks they show on TV don’t count either.

If you don’t wear one then your just Chad the selfish trouble maker prick who needs to go stand with your nose in the corner. And no more cookies with your milk until you start following the rules! Shame on you!

I am certainly no Chad with women but I am when it comes to masks. Shame on me!
Do you not care about your parents?/sarc

U

user43770

Some members don't realize how much more peaceful the forum is when you hit the spaz ignore button. Dude is a narcissist which by nature is a master at triggering people for his own sadistic pleasure. He baits you on purpose to get a reaction. It's hilarious how I can't see his posts but I constantly see member's getting triggered or calling him retarded. You cannot lose, if you don't play!
Nah, I like @Spaz.

I've trolled a lot of people over the years... He took it better than most

I think he also added some much needed flare when he first joined. This forum has its boring ups and downs

logicallefty

Reaction score
Do you not care about your parents?/sarc
I know, I know:

"Logicallefty is spreading Covid to 29,000 people per day" (even though he only comes in contact a few hundred and is always 6 feet apart)

"Covid will never go away because of Logicallefty, it will be here for millions of years and be his fault"

"Logicallefty shouldn't be a cop because he doesn't care about people"

"I hope Logicallefty dies of Covid, it will serve him right"

"My grandparent had 15 different types of cancer and blood diseases and died, but Covid is what killed them and it was Logicallefty's fault"

"Baa baa baa!"

Have I heard them all yet or does anyone have more? I'm keeping a list for entertainment.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have I heard them all yet or does anyone have more? I'm keeping a list for entertainment.
Those are all strawmen.

You guys are attaching way too much of your masculinity to mask wearing. It’s just common sense. If the skin is the primary barrier to infection, the next points of entry (and expulsion) are our biggest openings - the mouth and nose. Logically- does it not make sense to cover them?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, I know:

"Logicallefty is spreading Covid to 29,000 people per day" (even though he only comes in contact a few hundred and is always 6 feet apart)

"Covid will never go away because of Logicallefty, it will be here for millions of years and be his fault"

"Logicallefty shouldn't be a cop because he doesn't care about people"

"I hope Logicallefty dies of Covid, it will serve him right"

"My grandparent had 15 different types of cancer and blood diseases and died, but Covid is what killed them and it was Logicallefty's fault"

"Baa baa baa!"

3ji1vg.jpg

logicallefty

Reaction score
Those are all strawmen.

You guys are attaching way too much of your masculinity to mask wearing. It’s just common sense. If the skin is the primary barrier to infection, the next points of entry (and expulsion) are our biggest openings - the mouth and nose. Logically- does it not make sense to cover them?
Everything being argued about masks, to me, is like the pork farmer who tells me that eating beef will kill me. I need to see more stability in the info out there about how bad Covid really is and how important masks before I will give it any credibility. My closest personal connection to a CREDIBLE source about Covid are the ambulance drivers I talk to on the beat as a cop. They are telling me stories about transporting patients to the hospital having heart attacks, and then later having paperwork saying that said patient died of Covid. I TRUST those ambulance drivers. I don't trust the media. Everything out there about Covid and masks is THEY say this or THEY say that. To me THEY have no credibility. My THEY are the people I know first hand on the front lines of the medical community in my town who are telling me whats REALLY going on.

logicallefty

Reaction score
If your mother says she loves you, check it out.
In 2012 I was at the bottom of the barrel in my life and my mother was by my side 100%. So it’s already been checked out. Good one though. A for effort.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2012 I was at the bottom of the barrel in my life and my mother was by my side 100%. So it’s already been checked out. Good one though. A for effort.
Of course...It's an expression, not meant to be taken literally.

U

user43770

Just swung through the grocery store and ran into a girl I knew from high school. She's gotten pretty fat and was with who I'm guessing was her daughter. We made eye contact for a brief second, both looking away immediately.

I've actually had this happen a few times with girls from high school. They know they've fallen off the map physically, and that they knew me in their prime. I'm just a reminder of the bad little broad they used to be lol.

All that to say, what would have been an awkward "pretend you didn't see them" moment was avoided because we were both wearing masks. God I love it

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All that to say, what would have been an awkward "pretend you didn't see them" moment was avoided because we were both wearing masks.
Lol, wearing masks does have a few advantages. Although I notice people seem to recognize me anyway.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.