Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Mask Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
That's not a side effect but a habit.

The purpose of wearing a mask is to reduce droplets from people into spreading it around, similar concept for those who has been using it in hospitals for decades.
In the military, in recruit training they taught us that touching your face dramatically increases the chances of getting sick. It's absolutely going to contribute to people getting sick. Stop touching your damn face and you won't get sick. You're wrong tyte eyes is correct.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it hilarious that you have people in blue states harassing each other about not wearing masks, or laws mandating it.
That's one of the hidden reasons for masks. It's a psychological tool that's turns people against each either. They want the ones who are deceived to wear them, to hopefully get mad at the ones who don't. In reality, they want you killing each other over it too cause they want more hysteria and mass chaos.

I've seen countless articles in the past 5 months of killings and fights over masks. They also want the sheeple who were brainwashed to"hate" the POTUS to hurt the ones who support him. I've read countless articles on that too of people getting killed over wearing a MAGA hat. Read that again!

You see how easy sheep are to control? Puppet masters are laughing at them all. It comes down to "mind control" using "mocking bird". The TV is their greatest weapon to achieve their goal. They don't call tv channels "programs" or "now back to our regularly scheduled "programming" for nothing. They are programming ones mind with their program. Our world greatest threat is "deception". Mixing a little truth with lies so it fuks with your cognitive dissonance.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see how easy sheep are to control? Puppet masters are laughing at them all.
I've heard people suggest, and they might just be right, that we will be forced to wear masks for the rest of our lives. Either because Covid sticks around, or something else takes its place, or just because TPTB just decide that it's a good idea. Sort of like how Dr. Fauci said we should never go back to shaking hands.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
That's one of the hidden reasons for masks. It's a psychological tool that's turns people against each either. They want the ones who are deceived to wear them, to get mad at the ones who don't. In reality, they want you killing each other over it to cause more mass hysteria and chaos.

I've seen countless articles in the past 5 months of killings and fights over masks. They also want the sheeple who were brainwashed to"hate" the POTUS to hurt the ones who support him. I've read countless articles on that too of people getting killed over wearing a MAGA hat. Read that again!

You see how easy sheep are to control? Puppet masters are laughing at them all. It comes down to "mind control" using "mocking bird". The TV is their greatest weapon to achieve their goal. They don't call tv channels "programs" or "now back to our regularly scheduled "programming" for nothing. They are programming ones mind with their program. Our world greatest threat is "deception". Mixing a little truth with lies so it fuks with your cognitive dissonance.
Thank God I basically stopped watching tv ten years ago. If you move to a Republican county you don't have to worry about anyone attacking for not wearing a mask or supporting trump. You're free to express yourself here. And BLM, they got permission from a hajji store to paint a BLM mural on the side of his building, and put flowers and stuff for me"I can't breath, but you never see BLM protests or riots, you never see that here.

Even the cops here are pretty nice. I've had tbd cops called on me and some of my people with a crack pipe in my pocket and they never even tried to search me. Or one night I was walking in the grass in between the railroad tracks and road, and the cops rolled up and literally asked me if I was ok. There was a woman walking my direction and they asked her the same thing. Theres so many guns here and it's so easy to get one, but there's not much gun violence. You're constitutional right are respected here.

But no one would ever talk sh1t to you about not wearing a mask here, that would never happen. They wouldn't dare. Also no state income tax, cigs, alcohol, and fuel is very cheap. It's extremely small business friendly too. I've literally had people stop me as I'm walking down the road asking me if I needed work, of course I was wearing a mags hat. I was sitting outside a Walgreens drinking a beer one day, and some guy rolled up an gave me some work and paid me $20 per hour and picked me up and dropped me off every day. I love living in a Republican county. You won't get social welfare easily, but if you need food there's so many churches here and so many good banks. There's a lot of building going on too. I'll never live in a blue city or county ever again unless I'm getting paid a ridiculous amount of money.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
In the military, in recruit training they taught us that touching your face dramatically increases the chances of getting sick. It's absolutely going to contribute to people getting sick. Stop touching your damn face and you won't get sick. You're wrong tyte eyes is correct.
Anyone who touches their bare face (eyes, mouth and nose) when their hands been exposed to a virus will likely get infected.

Again I repeat, wearing a mask DOESN'T stop you from getting infected but WHAT it does is protect others from YOU.

If EVERONE wears a mask, then it works both ways correct?

So even if you touch ur face mask, since ur hands has likely not been exposed due to the prevalence of face masking, it's helps doesn't it.

Now, as for the contention that face masking is a lie, there is a stark difference between countries that has implemented mandatory face masking and social distancing rules - 1 has a near elimination of a pandemic in their society and the other is undergoing a 2nd round of closure because covid 19 is surging in their society.

Does it take a genius to figure out what's the contributing factor?

Even a dumb idiot can put 2 and 2 together, and figure this one out.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard people suggest, and they might just be right, that we will be forced to wear masks for the rest of our lives. Either because Covid sticks around, or something else takes its place, or just because TPTB just decide that it's a good idea. Sort of like how Dr. Fauci said we should never go back to shaking hands.
I guess it's possible, but it will be up to people to decide for themselves if it's worth it in the long run. I don't buy the whole "sheeple under control" argument. There was a lot of resistance to seat belts early on, but most people believe that they have a better chance of surviving a car accident with one on than without. It doesn't mean the gov't can force everyone to wear one at all times, but it did persuade most people to buckle up. The same goes for condoms...I'd rather wear one than not. I didn't do all the research myself on these things, but I still had to make up my own mind about which was the better option for me. But for some reason with masks and corona, some people are convinced that anyone who wears one is a mindless idiot. Sure, some people are rubes, but most people still decide for themselves what's best for them. (Not infecting others is included in what's best for me.) To be fair, some mask wearers are also calling non mask wearers idiots. Nobody's being very persuasive.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I guess it's possible, but it will be up to people to decide for themselves if it's worth it in the long run. I don't buy the whole "sheeple under control" argument. There was a lot of resistance to seat belts early on, but most people believe that they have a better chance of surviving a car accident with one on than without. It doesn't mean the gov't can force everyone to wear one at all times, but it did persuade most people to buckle up. The same goes for condoms...I'd rather wear one than not. I didn't do all the research myself on these things, but I still had to make up my own mind about which was the better option for me. But for some reason with masks and corona, some people are convinced that anyone who wears one is a mindless idiot. Sure, some people are rubes, but most people still decide for themselves what's best for them. (Not infecting others is included in what's best for me.) To be fair, some mask wearers are also calling non mask wearers idiots. Nobody's being very persuasive.
I hv a distinct impression that all of this unnecessary hoo-ha is all due political alignment of a person.

The more far right a man is the more unlikely he will wear a mask.

But this is a peculiarity that's only prevalent in the US.

If say an Australian says the same as all those anti makers, I dare say a vast majority of em will be ashamed of their fellow countrymen's conduct and would promptly roast him.

Same goes for most of Asia.

It's such a waste to actually witness Americans so divided that even issues such as a pandemic is being roped into political rhetoric.

And the worst part is, the science of it is being ignored.

When a man sees a mountain in front of him but turns around and denies there's a mountain, he is a man with an agenda.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hv a distinct impression that all of this unnecessary hoo-ha is all due political alignment of a person.
You are correct. Prostiticians and the media have perverted the argument to left/right, and many people have latched onto that because they follow the mindless soap opera of politics and it fits nicely into a binary worldview. Just look at some of the arguments on this thread.

I barely follow politics and have no passion for it, so I'm emotionally detached from the political reasons for wearing or not wearing a masks. And there's no doubt that politics and prostiticians appeal to effeminate emotions like fear and resentment.

While science can be and has been perverted politically, the actual data of science do not care about anyone's personal feelings. It is generally an honorable profession, whereas politics is not.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yeah I hope I’m wrong about the indefinite mask use prediction.

Or it might possibly be required masks (indefinitely) for people over a certain age. So much for dating younger women. "Eww, he has a mask. He's old!!" lol

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shake my chiropractor's hand every 3 weeks.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I endorse not shaking hands. I hated that fvcking tradition. It’s disgusting.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U

user43770

That's not a side effect but a habit.

The purpose of wearing a mask is to reduce droplets from people into spreading it around, similar concept for those who has been using it in hospitals for decades.
I've been around a few hospitals in my day (EMT) nobody wore masks

U

user43770

Yeah I'm not going to miss hand shaking.
I never liked touching hands, but a hand shake can tell you a lot...

Guy gives you a limp wrist? Pvssy b1tch.

Guy grabs your hand too strong? He has something to prove.

Guy tickles your balls, good people

U

user43770

Anyone who touches their bare face (eyes, mouth and nose) when their hands been exposed to a virus will likely get infected.

Again I repeat, wearing a mask DOESN'T stop you from getting infected but WHAT it does is protect others from YOU.

If EVERONE wears a mask, then it works both ways correct?

So even if you touch ur face mask, since ur hands has likely not been exposed due to the prevalence of face masking, it's helps doesn't it.

Now, as for the contention that face masking is a lie, there is a stark difference between countries that has implemented mandatory face masking and social distancing rules - 1 has a near elimination of a pandemic in their society and the other is undergoing a 2nd round of closure because covid 19 is surging in their society.

Does it take a genius to figure out what's the contributing factor?

Even a dumb idiot can put 2 and 2 together, and figure this one out.

You see how you're a retard, mate.

Nobody wore masks in hospitals, except for special surgeries.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see how you're a retard, mate.

Nobody wore masks in hospitals, except for special surgeries.
Some members don't realize how much more peaceful the forum is when you hit the spaz ignore button. Dude is a narcissist which by nature is a master at triggering people for his own sadistic pleasure. He baits you on purpose to get a reaction. It's hilarious how I can't see his posts but I constantly see member's getting triggered or calling him retarded. You cannot lose, if you don't play!

Status
Not open for further replies.