"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

my mom weights 15kg less than me but walks like huge elephant

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
BOOM BOOM BOOM... she stomps the ground.... I dont quite get that.. i weight much more but can walk quietly

WHY is she walking like an elephant? How do I convince her to stop? This can be heard in whole house and its really distracting!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Big boned
Could be tiredness as well or hyperactivity
Or whatever other reason

With that in mind get already out of your parents house
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
she doesnt walk properly. i'm also walking over my heels instead of rolling my feet correctly. i can wake up everyone in the night only by walking around. buy her some pretty crocs
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,751
Reaction score
4,811
Location
象外
i'm also walking over my heels instead of rolling my feet correctly. i can wake up everyone in the night only by walking around.
I had an upstairs neighbor who walked like that.

Loud as fvck.

I'd bang on the ceiling whenever it got too loud.

He also pounded the stairs going up.

I got the impression dude didn't have any friends, hated life and was trying to take it out on the ground.

He reminded me of a kid loudly stomping off to his room, making as much noise as possible in protest.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Can we ban high functioning autistics?
High-functioning autism is not an official medical diagnosis. It's often used to refer to people with autism spectrum disorder who read, write, speak, and manage life skills without much assistance

so thats compliment??? complimenting my independence????

thanks i guess
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
High-functioning autism is not an official medical diagnosis. It's often used to refer to people with autism spectrum disorder who read, write, speak, and manage life skills without much assistance

so thats compliment??? complimenting my independence????

thanks i guess
ur still a retard
 
Top