Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will Smith Alpha or Simp?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I dont know how would handle it. It could go any route for him but if a guy doesn't have kids with her. Delete her from your life. Even still he should delete as much as possible.
It's a tough call. I think he's worth 400 million +. Is her p ussy worth 200 million + atty fees? This may be the reason why many people accept open marriages. The destroyed finances (and mentally of course) from a divorce can be devastating. Yes, I am sure Mr. Smith will be fine, but it just a no win situation for him.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently started a similar thread like this in the 'Anything Else' section. The question remains is there hope for any guy if Will Smith, a very rich superstar, couldn't keep his woman from banging another guy? That is something we need to think about when in a relationship, or pursuing one.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Don’t want to get into the conspiracy junk here, but he’s been linked to Epstein’s flight log. There’s even a “crazy” ex Disney actor that’s been harassing him online, claiming Smith raped him as a boy. I saw the video. It’s messed up he’s crying saying, “I know what you did.” May have use the expletive “n***a”. I can’t remember. I watched it once over quarantine a few months back. I don’t want to search for it. lol

This is covered on the above link if you are lazy to search it up. It's the QAnon conspiracy world https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon , but there are bits and peaces here and there that make this sound real with most of the A-list actors involved in some sick stuff.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently started a similar thread like this in the 'Anything Else' section. The question remains is there hope for any guy if Will Smith, a very rich superstar, couldn't keep his woman from banging another guy? That is something we need to think about when in a relationship, or pursuing one.
This is a thought. Maybe why many of guys have simply "opted out", and fvck them when they can but don't try to hang on.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a thought. Maybe why many of guys have simply "opted out", and fvck them when they can but don't try to hang on.
My modus operandi has been to hook up but don't commit. My mom wants me to find someone to marry, lol.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My modus operandi has been to hook up but don't commit. My mom wants me to find someone to marry, lol.
Your probably like "are you fvcking stupid?" lol. So this new Will and Jada thing does kinda cvck will because she was giving it up to one of their mutual friends.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your probably like "are you fvcking stupid?" lol. So this new Will and Jada thing does kinda cvck will because she was giving it up to one of their mutual friends.
I know my mom means well, but she grew up in a different time in another part of the world, so I don't think she completely understands today's dating situation in the Western world.

As for Will, I don't see him staying in that marriage after Jada slept with a mutual friend. The optics already look bad for him.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does the actions of your girlfriend (or this case ex) make you a simp? It happens to the best of us. Even the top percentile of men get cheated on. There could be a number of reasons she did it. Maybe the relationship was already in the gutter, maybe Will Smith cheated in the past and she forgave him and then had a change of heart years later. Maybe Will Smith was busy shooting a movie and his wife was in need of attention that he couldn't give her. I've had this happen to me many times. I get busy with my life, can't give the attention to a girl I once did, and then she goes looking for those warm funny feelings somewhere else. All women are the same. They get high off emotions. I don't think it makes Will a simp or that he chose the wrong woman. It sounds like up until this point they had a very long and successful marriage. Sh!t happens. If having a girlfriend cheat on you makes you a simp, then I guess we're all simps here.
A na
I know my mom means well, but she grew up in a different time in another part of the world, so I don't think she completely understands today's dating situation in the Western world.

As for Will, I don't see him staying in that marriage after Jada slept with a mutual friend. The optics already look bad for him.
He normally looks more strong and sure of himself. In that last interview he look like his soul got knocked out of him. Jada was sitting more in a greedy "boss" position. She really did put him in a fvcked up spot.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes people grow apart or quit giving a damn. Once you get enough of the same pvssy long term your sex life one may not have the same thirst or lose it entirely with that person. If everything else is good in the relationship and has stood the test of time, sometimes it's better to go outside of the marriage/relationship for just the sexual component and leave the parts that are working intact.

Also as to Rick's point, some people find it better to avoid the financial or custody headaches if the relationship is still good on everything else but sex. Some people see past the societal programming that sex should only be with your significant other and embark on open relationships. At this point, they are essentially roommates or partners but not gf/wife in a traditional sense of how society labels it...

I realize people that's never been in long term relationships can understand this aspect.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Interesting. I saw more coverage of this last night its everywhere. Now my RP mind wouldnt have gotten to the red table BS but i had a thought for Will. What if he would have instead of said:
"Im going to get you back"

To "after reflecting on this i think i want a divorce now my attourney will contact you" and got up and walked out. Lol

That was his last opportunity to salvage his balls IMO. And it would have been entertaining.

If i were him id pay her off and Gtfo.
Most of his wealth; I assume, is in real assets, not bricks of $$$ sitting in a bank account. Then you get those f ucking lawyers involved and it's easily 500k+ for legal fees. My short term marriage a decade + was over 20k just in legal fees (just for my end, her's was a little less) for a marriage that was annulled and lasted barely 2 years. So, it's best to not sign the contract.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If i was in his shoes i would have walked and drug my feet for as long as possible. You can play lawyer games for a long time.
Hyper gamy is very impatient when it comes to getting the next rock.
Its the squeeze. Its not like Will is going to get remarried.
I kept my property and got off relatively clean.
Rest assured, she'd want him to suffer so she'd keep the legal fight going or would start one just to cause him pain. Ladies look at an emotional response to things, not logical; in most cases.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what Jada did In her latest escapade. She "sonned" Will. It wasn't like this before.
Will looks less and less manly and less and less sure of him self the more he talks about this one. I'm sure it felt worse than a hit to the balls.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Will Smith has the looks but I think he is deeply more on the nice guy/smooth guy side...remember it's not black and white it's on a spectrum
From least to most wanted from women

Nice guy
Smooth guy
Bad boy
Cool guy(the authentic 'grounded' man)

But this is really more from an article I read on here 2017 in newsletter

It pains when I see good looking high status guy not be in control of their women

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. Even swingers get blown out... Well damn essentially thats what they are. The difference is wills smv won't get tanked as much as a "normal" man in the same position.
I digress. He got blown out... When they were sitting and discussing it he looked weaker and weaker the more he talked. All this time before this guy is full of confidence, sharp and full of life. That's all ripped out... He has to do something about it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will Smith has the looks but I think he is deeply more on the nice guy/smooth guy side...remember it's not black and white it's on a spectrum

Nice guy
Smooth guy
Bad boy

It pains when I see good looking high status guy not be in control of their women
He looks fvcked up in those discussions. She took his "stuff"...

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score

Nice guy
Smooth guy
Bad boy

I think is related to the image he made (both in music and tv) and then into all this inspiration speaks and stuff. You cant wake up one morning after millions of ppl knows you for what you show and say "oh, okay, I dont want to be that person". Need to keep lying (Alan watts)

Btw... Jim Carrey. He had personality issues recently, ppl would call him crazy. Imagine how stressful this all was for him

Last edited:

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think is related to the image he made (both in music and tv) and then into all this inspiration speaks and stuff. You cant wake up one morning after millions of ppl knows you for what you show and say "oh, okay, I dont want to be that person". Need to keep lying (Alan watts)

Btw... Jim Carrey. He had personality issues recently, ppl would call him crazy. Imagine how stressful this all was for him

Doesn't lying make one fake? Putting out something one is not?

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't lying make one fake? Putting out something one is not?
Should remember he been in the show business from teenage and been favorite by public and this what was feeding his personality. This place build him.

Now if you compare justin bieber, this guy had so much scandals in his young career that he can actually change his identity before going too far.