Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Manosphere Copes (Men Rotting Their Own Way)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the impression that a lot of MGTOW guys are old guys that have either had a really bad experience (like an expensive divorce) or guys that are frustrated because they tend to get used and manipulated by women. I think it probably makes sense once you get to a certain age to have less interest in women, because what you can get at that age is probably not going to be all that exciting and your sex drive declines, but I also think that men are always going to feel sexual attraction and you can't just pretend that it doesn't exist and try to ignore women, because that attraction will always bring you back to them.
Men's Rights Activists (MRAs) are more of the middle aged and older guys who have had bad experiences, such as expensive divorces. MGTOW guys have been generally ignored, or your 2nd statement of used and manipulated. MRAs want to alter the system. MGTOWs consider the system fundamentally broken. PUAs look for opportunities within the system to get laid.

Londonguy101

Don Juan
Reaction score
The 30s age years are typically not the promised land that some in the Manosphere claim. Your typical 33 year old never married and childless man isn't typically with 21-25 year olds. If he's fortunate, he's looking at 29-32 year olds without children. If he's more reliant upon apps, he's unlikely to get a large age difference. If he's meeting people in person, it is more possible to achieve a larger age difference because he isn't getting filtered out of swipe results, but he's still likely to end up with someone close to his age. For some in their 30s, there's the complication of single parent dating. Some men in their 30s are single fathers. Some women in their 30s are single moms. There can be difficulty in a childless person dating a single parent. Two single parents with each other gets complicated.

I’m 41 and also a single dad. I can also tell you for certain that in big cities - i’m in London - you can confortably date decent looking childlesswomen in their late 20s/early 30s. I would bot even enertain a single mum at all because you simply don’t need to.

What you do need to do is be in good shape (gym 3-5 time a week), eat well, dress well and know good places to go for dates. I never do anything other than go dutch - again, you don’t need to.

What I do do however is lie on dating apps, dropping my age to 35. This opens the lower end demographic as most 30 year olds will date a 35 year old guy. I get 5-10 matches most days - i’m good but not blessed with amazing looks. I banged 20 girls last year and none was over 35. Youngest was 26.

You definitely do not need to date a 40 year old or anything near.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 30s age years are typically not the promised land that some in the Manosphere claim. Your typical 33 year old never married and childless man isn't typically with 21-25 year olds. If he's fortunate, he's looking at 29-32 year olds without children. If he's more reliant upon apps, he's unlikely to get a large age difference. If he's meeting people in person, it is more possible to achieve a larger age difference because he isn't getting filtered out of swipe results, but he's still likely to end up with someone close to his age. For some in their 30s, there's the complication of single parent dating. Some men in their 30s are single fathers. Some women in their 30s are single moms. There can be difficulty in a childless person dating a single parent. Two single parents with each other gets complicated.

I’m 41 and also a single dad. I can also tell you for certain that in big cities - i’m in London - you can confortably date decent looking childlesswomen in their late 20s/early 30s. I would bot even enertain a single mum at all because you simply don’t need to.

What you do need to do is be in good shape (gym 3-5 time a week), eat well, dress well and know good places to go for dates. I never do anything other than go dutch - again, you don’t need to.

What I do do however is lie on dating apps, dropping my age to 35. This opens the lower end demographic as most 30 year olds will date a 35 year old guy. I get 5-10 matches most days - i’m good but not blessed with amazing looks. I banged 20 girls last year and none was over 35. Youngest was 26.

You definitely do not need to date a 40 year old or anything near.
London is a dumpster when it comes of dating no matter your age, except for south Europe I never experience such crappy environment especially in night clubs that happen to be my favourite hunting zone.

Unless you are a gay guy getting hard for minorities men the club scene in London is crap, I recall once at the ministry of sound I had to have staring contests with indian dudes thirsting over my polish date.

Im in my mid 30s, my libido is on the lower side and my desire to work hard to entertain women is the same of jewish people to make discounts in their shops.

Eastern Europe for a guy in decent shape, a reasonable height and social skills is still game on even tough it requires more and more work year after year, clearly it needs a decent status too since women are more tolerant toward a bad hairline but less on lack of "economical manliness".

Most western mgtow would review their life choice if they were to live in a sane environment for dating.

Londonguy101

Don Juan
Reaction score
London is a dumpster when it comes of dating no matter your age, except for south Europe I never experience such crappy environment especially in night clubs that happen to be my favourite hunting zone.

Unless you are a gay guy getting hard for minorities men the club scene in London is crap, I recall once at the ministry of sound I had to have staring contests with indian dudes thirsting over my polish date.

Im in my mid 30s, my libido is on the lower side and my desire to work hard to entertain women is the same of jewish people to make discounts in their shops.

Eastern Europe for a guy in decent shape, a reasonable height and social skills is still game on even tough it requires more and more work year after year, clearly it needs a decent status too since women are more tolerant toward a bad hairline but less on lack of "economical manliness".

Most western mgtow would review their life choice if they were to live in a sane environment for dating.
Eastern europe has always been less looks-centric than the rest of europe - you play to your strengths I guess.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad (now 4 years deceased) back when I was 19 and attending college when my mom divorced him (I chose to continue living in our house with him cause I thought my mom divorcing him was uncalled for and well, adulterous), took me to a t!tty bar at my 21st birthday. Fine-as5ed college gal tanned blonde showed me her pvssy from the front in the light, and in the back another gal got on top of me in the dark kissing me and rubbing her sl!t on my jeans. But before that at about 20 years old, my dad took me down to "real" people country with a bunch of crazed rednecks, just white trash and showed me a world I'd never seen having been a private prep school boy. There were grills, cattle, horses, Beer, dope, music, dope. This was the environment I slightly remember when I was 0 to 5 years old, before my mother uprooted our life, made my dad drop his friends, and moved to another "suburbish" part of town and what you'd consider a better "clean" area. I love my mother but she wanted better or "the best" for me and us. Enough of that. So in redneck territory, I remember (my dad had just bought a horse named Gabby (fat and dark brown) and I'd rode one named "Bell" - light-tanned and very well-behaved on some doctor's property). At dusk, I remember been buzzed from cheap beer/and or strong weed, laying in the grass on my back and seeing the backside of a horse, the pvssy just a big slope rounded hind. I thought, this is just nature. It ain't no bigger to a male horse to see it, yet to US, us Human males, we regard it as something Way much more than it IS, which is a reproductive part or a piece of meat. It's not really that complicated, but guys today make it soooooooooo much more than it IS (which is nature). I guess because we're so intelligent with imaginations that animals don't possess? Our brains are huge.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not completely. To get scientific I'm about 70% black pill, 20% red pill, and 10% blue pill cope. MGTOW has some valid points such as courts being biased against men. You're not going your own way when 80-90% of your content is just ranting about women though. It's like a guy working at McDonalds saying he's boycotting Rolex. You were never in the game for a Rolex to begin with. A guy truly going his own way would just focus on his hobbies.
Its red pill rage. Trp are shills trying to poach money from guys. They don't approach pull and are married. Lots of fraudin in that *****.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can talk about social circles, dating apps, joining group activities but the truth is that it all depends on the environment where you happen to be.

In 6 months in Poland I didnt bother to attend any social circle, hit the gym with headphones and hat 100% of the time and only talked to some roided guy when I needed a spotter, didnt join sh1t and avoided happy hours with my work mates in order to avoid drama and gossip yet got laid effortlessly and never experience a dry spell, I had girls making me breakfast after the previous night I felt asleep right after jizzing inside them.

In 2017 I got stuck in Spain and after 2 months of dry spell I tried any possible thing to get girls, apps lead to jack and sh1t, social circles were basically male beggers trying to make loud dumb pigs happy (and failing to do so) while activities were basically only guys and a couple of attention wh0res (many of whom married to simps already).

I fully support the notion that men should take matters in their own hand and create their destiny rather than accepting what comes at them but this has to be done with intelligence not emotions...there shouldnt be any fomo (fear of missing out) but only cold analysys and problem solving even if it takes time.
This 100000000%. Environment is the single biggest factor out of everything here. You need to put yourself in those environments where sex is at.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For most guys that are having a hard time, they are in the wrong environment and don’t even know it. I was that guy. Cold approaching and getting hundreds of phone numbers. It was exhausting.

I showed up in the right environment and it blew me away how sexually aggressive women were. I totally stopped thinking about women. If you are a fish in water, you become oblivious to water but if you are a fish outside of water, water will be the only thing you’ll think about.

Put the fish back into the water and it knows how to swim. Put the idiotic no life seducer back into the right environment and he’ll automatically know how to interact with women.

Everything he thought he forgot would suddenly be obvious to him again. And women would appear simple and easy again. Take the guy out of the environment and women become perplexing again.

You can tell who is in the right environment and who is not based on how confused they are about women.

These are the same guys asking silly questions about game, trying to discover some magical secret. The guys in the right environment would just laugh at him and tell him “women are simple. You have to be a social retard to not understand them.”
Being cognizant of mind games and everything is still important to have though. I’d rather find women uncofnusing whether I’m in the water or out of it, so to speak. That is to say, even if I’m in a dry spell, I’m not gonna thirst after bitches like a simp lol

peeps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well to some degree, your worth and value in environments like high school and college are kind of out of your control depending on the environment you are in. Here in the south, if you are not an athlete or an old money frat boy or someone who lucked into the right cliques? High school and college are going to suck even if you are good looking and have some charisma. All it takes is a group of guys in select cliques to hate you and you are done for.

Life after college though is more objective, assuming you move to a large city.

MGTOW is very much cope though, reason being, most men are too weak to really put in the work after they have accepted harsh truths of life?

That playboy lifestyle everyone hypes? You need to usually make a decent enough wage to be in a big city with loose moral standards, be in shape, not be ugly, and majority of those guys do not have the TIME for internet arguments. Before COVID-19, I barely had time for internet arguments or posting on forums. Most of the successful men after 22 are too busy working, staying shape, launching a side income stream, and on top of that meeting women (which is a time investment of itself).

As for online dating, I have friends of all colors that do well on it but you have to be so socially attuned to what is going on and the trends, most of these MGTOWs are not.

It all boils down to one thing, whining about game on the internet is easy, anyone can sound like an authority. Doing something about it is something else. Wanna know how this RP movement is a sham?

They claim it is easy to slay in your 30s right? Now ask for HOW, many cannot even come up with that.

Even worse? They'll cope and even PLAYER HATE by claiming LTRs are the way to go or how immoral sleeping around is.

These dudes are losers and frauds.
I used to be pretty hardcore red pill and can honestly say it saved me from AFC life in terms of rebounding from my relationship and ending up in a **** place with another awful girl. It taught me a lot about female nature in a way I would not get anywhere else.

But as time has gone on my main gripe with RP is that it offers no solutions as you said. its good for theory but after that it falls apart irl scenarios.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be pretty hardcore red pill and can honestly say it saved me from AFC life in terms of rebounding from my relationship and ending up in a **** place with another awful girl. It taught me a lot about female nature in a way I would not get anywhere else.

But as time has gone on my main gripe with RP is that it offers no solutions as you said. its good for theory but after that it falls apart irl scenarios.
Yeah, I think it is all quite negative and I don't think it's healthy to be obsessing about all the bad things that have or could happen to men. One thing is to be aware of life's pitfalls and another is to be obsessed with the subject of how mean and horrible women are.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that things used to be relatively decent in most of the West but now you have to go to essentially third world countries to find a decent market. Market shopping is not really realistic although we may not have much of a choice unfortunately. Certainly we can avoid the very bad markets. Like Spain and sausage fest American cities. The only way to wail your win in those type of environments is to have extremely hyper-reactive day game where you take 100% of opportunities and probably feminine interests so that you are around women regularly (but that doesn't change the character of those women that are poisoned by living in the macro environment)
Which is why marriages are disappearing there, so are committed relationships and mgtows that dont even know what mgtow means.

Many guys here dont get it that the problem is not "getting girls", the problem is "is it worth in such conditions?".

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

I moved to the worst dating market in the United States a few years ago. The first time I went to the club I wanted to go talk to women and my guy friends looked at me like I was crazy. They are all exactly MGTOW like you said and self medicate with drugs and alcohol. Guys here are into basically cooking and homemaking.

I tried absolutely everything and what I found was that even the social circles have become completely poisoned by the cancer of social media and online dating. They are no longer a loophole or easy mode or anything like that. Your SMV in the group is only slightly better than it would be outside of it because the women would run from the obligation to be on good behavior when they date guys in the group versus no strings attached and no character attached casual dating elsewhere. the value of the women in the social circles of course has also dropped quite a bit.

People with a straight face will try to set me up with women that are 5 years older than me. That is how low my SMV is here somehow. My SMV elsewhere is intelligent women 7-10 years younger than me and legitimate 8+. Even then I canceled three dates this week because I just didn't want to deal with the stress but they were literally just to get sex and never a relationship.

The guys in relationships put up with so much abuse you would not believe it. they are not even in love with these women at all they just are desperate and know that to break up means another 3-year dry spell.
I perfectly understand what you are talking about.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a good time last week during a rare evening in my "main" social circle. Banter, shooting the shít, laughs all round.

A new girl had joined the circle and I was DHVing all evening, sat at the head of the table, all my friends looking up to me and asking for advice, me cöckily teasing her then ignoring her, generally not giving a solitary fück if I offended her, which I probably did Haha.

But it wasn't enough to make her interested. I had to get her number, not the other way around. I didn't even tell her my real name. When I invited her to meet me again via text a couple days later, she refused ("...maybe I'm free Sunday..." lmao) and ghosted me.

So this social circle game isn't all it's cracked up to be, here in Italy at least.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heterosexual men think compulsively about women due to biology, they can't change that.
Maybe...maybe not. Maybe we have been conditioned to constantly think about women. When was struggling to meet basic survival needs women were the last thing on my mind. Maybe obsession with women is because we lack any real obstacles. I go back and forth on this topic broski. I dont know the real answer lol

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

I moved to the worst dating market in the United States a few years ago. The first time I went to the club I wanted to go talk to women and my guy friends looked at me like I was crazy. They are all exactly MGTOW like you said and self medicate with drugs and alcohol. Guys here are into basically cooking and homemaking.

I tried absolutely everything and what I found was that even the social circles have become completely poisoned by the cancer of social media and online dating. They are no longer a loophole or easy mode or anything like that. Your SMV in the group is only slightly better than it would be outside of it because the women would run from the obligation to be on good behavior when they date guys in the group versus no strings attached and no character attached casual dating elsewhere. the value of the women in the social circles of course has also dropped quite a bit.

People with a straight face will try to set me up with women that are 5 years older than me. That is how low my SMV is here somehow. My SMV elsewhere is intelligent women 7-10 years younger than me and legitimate 8+. Even then I canceled three dates this week because I just didn't want to deal with the stress but they were literally just to get sex and never a relationship.

The guys in relationships put up with so much abuse you would not believe it. they are not even in love with these women at all they just are desperate and know that to break up means another 3-year dry spell.
Facts bro. Your post is why I slightly disagree with the OP. Just slightly. MGTOW is not a cope in many areas. MGTOW is a cost benefit analysis in bad dating markets. The juice aint worth the squeeze in some cities.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts bro. Your post is why I slightly disagree with the OP. Just slightly. MGTOW is not a cope in many areas. MGTOW is a cost benefit analysis in bad dating markets. The juice aint worth the squeeze in some cities.
I would be curious what the worst city for dating is in the U.S., according to @LARaiders85.

The juice is always worth the squeeze to some degree. A guy has to get pusssy some way. Most men don't travel a lot under normal times, and COVID has now killed travel. Most guys have to get pusssy in their home city.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe...maybe not. Maybe we have been conditioned to constantly think about women. When was struggling to meet basic survival needs women were the last thing on my mind. Maybe obsession with women is because we lack any real obstacles. I go back and forth on this topic broski. I dont know the real answer lol
Bro, you watchin the fights tonight?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be curious what the worst city for dating is in the U.S., according to @LARaiders85.

The juice is always worth the squeeze to some degree. A guy has to get pusssy some way. Most men don't travel a lot under normal times, and COVID has now killed travel. Most guys have to get pusssy in their home city.
Best city for me: Vegas, Austin TX, Tri state area (NY, Jersey, etc),
Worst: DC, DC, DC, um......Maryland, heard LA was HORRIBLE, basically anyplace that is a liberal bastion with too high of a median income will be bad

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, you watchin the fights tonight?
Yessss! I feel like a kid a day before Christmas. I will start a different thread on the event. I dont want to hijack this good thread. Are you watching?

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yessss! I feel like a kid a day before Christmas. I will start a different thread on the event. I dont want to hijack this good thread. Are you watching?
Go for it. See you there. Definitely watching.