Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BLM, Racism, riots, entitlement's etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if what you are saying is true, it still does not take into account how they were treated when they were stacked one upon another inside a confined area with urine and feces draining down to the floor, or being crowded and herded up on slave-ships where slaves. It was simply too brutal of a system. As there were too many slaves being brought into the Carribean/North America, they were just treated as expendable and the average life-span of a slave working in the Caribbean, for example, was normally not longer than 5 years, assuming they survived the Atlantic passage and even getting on the boat. Slavery, as it is known in Africa is different from the racialized and brutal slavery for life and generations practiced in America. There is no historical precedent, even in the Bible, or anywhere, for that type of chattel slavery. If the Africans knew that was really what was being perpetuated then maybe they would not have sold their enslaved tribesman, so some deception was employed.
Oh yeah Im sure about it...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean that you pretend to be a cop? you wear a sceriff star and the huge belt with the plastic guns?
I believe I've out-framed you. You are trying to control the frame again by baiting me to answer that question, but nice try.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe I've out-framed you. You are trying to control the frame again by baiting me to answer that question, but nice try.
If we talk about non-sense you damn sure you outframed me.

That's what the BLM types are too blinded by racial hatred and ignorance to understand: there isn't a person alive on this planet, of any race, whose ancestors weren't slaves and tyrants. So, no race is special. Sorry. You know what they call people who think their race is special, anyway? "S U P R E M A C I S T S!!!"

That's why I don't respect the BLMers. If they were just stupid, that would be forgivable, but they're dishonest, too....and that's unforgivable.
1)Races mean nothing and we should consider each individual for what he personally did and does.

2)The entire group A owns to the entire group B cause someone in group A has been an assh0le to someone in group B a couple of hundreds years ago.

These two lines come from the same people...this is not politics but a race to the olympus of retards.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thought this was interesting read on George Floyd, between the the Meth, THC and huge overdose levels of Fentanyl a history of heart related issues before his arrest and not to mention he previously had Covid-19 which stresses the heart. I think there is a good chance the cops involved are all going to be let off. Do you think more riots will happen if they do get let off?

Attachments

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thought this was interesting read on George Floyd, between the the Meth, THC and huge overdose levels of Fentanyl a history of heart related issues before his arrest and not to mention he previously had Covid-19 which stresses the heart. I think there is a good chance the cops involved are all going to be let off. Do you think more riots will happen if they do get let off?
Yes I guess

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Whoever fights with monsters should see to it that he does not become a monster in the process. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you".

Are you now saying that racist police officers are monsters? Just to hear you use that term has shown that I've managed to influence your mind put that word in your post and have got through with you. Yes of course they are monsters. So stop defending them and side with BLM.

Do you think I care about Trump enough to have any emotional reaction whether or not he is president? I haven't posted anything passionately against Trump so that's uncalled for. It seems my emotions seem to be more concerned with God, and whether or not I can get a gf, than with any mortal earthly ruler, so such videos are stupid.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm changing the conversation to Elijah Mccain. Anything dealing with George Lloyd is to bring attention to this case which has fell through the cracks. People are protesting with violins. It seems the police are more threatened by peaceful protests where violins are being played because their guilty conscience can't handle what they have done.

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you now saying that racist police officers are monsters? Just to hear you use that term has shown that I've managed to influence your mind put that word in your post and have got through with you. Yes of course they are monsters. So stop defending them and side with BLM.

Do you think I care about Trump enough to have any emotional reaction whether or not he is president? I haven't posted anything passionately against Trump so that's uncalled for. It seems my emotions seem to be more concerned with God, and whether or not I can get a gf, than with any mortal earthly ruler, so such videos are stupid.
Siding with BLM? You have to work much harder for that

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Siding with BLM? You have to work much harder for that

What does Elijah Mccain walking home from a convenience store, buying ice-tea have to do with whatever it is you are trying to say? Are you saying that Blacks don't have a right to peacefully walk home from a convenience store without being brutally killed by the police?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nope, stop mindfvcking yourself, I used that line from Friedrich Nietzsche to mock the rainbow mob being the rainbow mob the one where feminists, blm, lgbtsrwqdshec all fit in togheter.

The only way I would side with blm would be if I wake up as a black guy tomorrow and Im unwilling to be productive (cause productive blacks stay away from that madness) or if I move in some country in open conflict with the us and blm is an amazing virus to destroy it from the inside.

Fighting police violence through political and social sabotage is like taking powerful systemic anti-androgens cause you dont wanna shave every morning.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, stop mindfvcking yourself, I used that line from Friedrich Nietzsche to mock the rainbow mob being the rainbow mob the one where feminists, blm, lgbtsrwqdshec all fit in togheter.
It does not matter. You chose a line that contained the word "monsters", which is exactly what I have been portraying about racist cops.

Who Dares Win" said:
The only way I would side with blm would be if I wake up as a black guy tomorrow and Im unwilling to be productive (cause productive blacks stay away from that madness) or if I move in some country in open conflict with the us and blm is an amazing virus to destroy it from the inside.
Which means you only respond to things when it happens to you or someone you know personally. So a grieving mother whose son was killed by a police officer and wants justice is unproductive? Do you have a soul?

Who Dares Win said:
Fighting police violence through political and social sabotage is like taking powerful systemic anti-androgens cause you dont wanna shave every morning.
What is your solution to police violence?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way I would side with blm would be if I wake up as a black guy tomorrow and Im unwilling to be productive (cause productive blacks stay away from that madness)
This is a cartoonish characterization. “Productive blacks” are just as likely to be harassed by police. The distinction you are seeking doesn’t exist in reality.

Furthermore, it is blatantly racist to suggest that only black people should give a damn about how the US police treats it’s black and brown citizens.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn’t have one. “Stop breaking the law.”
Yeah, did you see him comparing peaceful BLM protesters with Nazi youth? Some people are just a lost cause. I'm not sure why I'm even mentally engaged in this thread or place. Sometimes I feel the Lord is leading me to write certain things here, but really, I'd rather just watch something on Netflix rather than waste my time here, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.