Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BLM, Racism, riots, entitlement's etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you provide data that proves that politce brutality is directed toward blacks more than toward anyone else?
This is goal post moving. If you need more “data” to see how America’s police treat black people, you’ve been asleep.

It would also be interesting to have data about the ethicity of those who kills cops the most and connect it to the first one altough I doubt anyone ever tracked the second.

If you cant the problem is not race related but law related.

Btw you cant get the "race part" of sjws and drop the "gender" part, it comes with a block and you cant pick only the one you like.
Irrelevant. Who has killed cops in the past is not permission for cops to execute unarmed citizens.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A movement that's being led by women, whom as we all know will intituitively WANT something for FREE.

Just like what women has already done and men have given (made into law) free quota for seats at the board directors (30% in some countries), senior managerial positions, executive positions and minor supervisory jobs, even when they're males who are MORE then capable and MORE deserving.

Not sure if anyone can appease SJW movements that's being run by women.....
Odd all led by women for some reason.....
Perhaps men should ask for affirmative action for equality in the swj movement lolll
The you know destroy them from the inside.......ahhh wait thats a ,women strategy

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is goal post moving. If you need more “data” to see how America’s police treat black people, you’ve been asleep.

Irrelevant. Who has killed cops in the past is not permission for cops to execute unarmed citizens.
You either have the data or you have not, talking about me its not gonna change this fact.

Im not asking to complicate your life, Im asking cause Im european and we also have lets say "complicate" relations with minorities in countries where they reach great numbers.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's one article on the subject. I haven't looked at the raw data, but according to this one article, in the Washington Post, during the 33 year period tracked, a population comprising about 12% of the US population, during the period tracked, was responsible for about 43% of all homicides against police.

If you take into account that the same segment of the population represents just 24% of all people killed by police, it would appear that tiny segment of the US population is winning it's war with the police.

Applying this statistic to the number of police officers killed on duty last year, approximately 20 police officers were killed by what's now 13% of the US population, during the same period in which 9 unarmed members of the 13% were killed by police of every race.

Yup. Looks like EBR's favorite team is running the board on the cops...but still whining like they're behind.

Interesting reads, thanks for the data and lets wait for what he has to say about it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You either have the data or you have not, talking about me its not gonna change this fact.

Im not asking to complicate your life, Im asking cause Im european and we also have lets say "complicate" relations with minorities in countries where they reach great numbers.
Stick to European affairs then.

Interesting reads, thanks for the data and lets wait for what he has to say about it.
That is doubling down on irrelevant "data" :
Who has killed cops in the past is not permission for cops to execute unarmed citizens.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I see it, you declared war on the cops, and they've got a L O T of catching up to do. Remember that shiit, next time you ask us to give a fuuck that you fools are crying over another dead hood. I'm telling you, in advance, the cops are gonna hafta break even, before I'm even gonna listen. Hit me up when the cops catch up. Until then, stop asking me for sympathy. I'm fresh out.
This is a threat. Your posts are usually incoherent, insult-laden tirades but this genocide fantasy is a new low.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He won't have anything to say....except, "it's a LIE!!!" He can't do the math, doesn't know where to find data, and doesn't care about facts. All he cares about are his feelings. It's like arguing with a menopausal woman... pointless.
Well you either are a foreseer or you know him better than I do, pointless to discuss with women or any men that think emotionally and disregard reality if he doesnt like it or offends his feelings.

Stick to European affairs then.

That is doubling down on irrelevant "data" :
Lol ok, I'll stick to european affairs...wondery why if it will ever exist a wgtow where its whites going their own way given the current direction of society.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are looking for meaning and a feeling of importance.
Thats why you cant appease or discuss with them in a rational way, because that void need to be filled but it can only be filled by their feeling of outrage, that they wont let go.
Just felt like quoting myself.

This is futile.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Genocide fantasy? You're telling on yourself, again. I'll tell you what: you go ahead, and print out my post, and then go find the nearest policeman, and show it to him, and tell him you feel threatened by that post. Record the experiment on your cellphone, and post the video here. I can't wait to see it, moron.
Feelings are irrelevant.

By the way, dummy, I'm not a cop...just a spectator. Let the games begin!
^^^ Notice how he doubles down on his threats.

Lol ok, I'll stick to european affairs...wondery why if it will ever exist a wgtow where its whites going their own way given the current direction of society.
Are you postulating what history would look like without non-white slave labor?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you postulating what history would look like without non-white slave labor?
If I wanted to know how a country would look like without non-white slave labour I could take any european country.

You know the coliseum, the akropolis in athens, the gates of brandenburg, the eiffel tower, the sagrada familia and so on...not quite sure where you learn history but Im kinda afraid to ask.

Bro, listen again...logics always win over emotions and so does history.

Let me know if you wanna talk about the magna carta libertatum or the early costitutions of most civilized nations.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I wanted to know how a country would look like without non-white slave labour I could take any european country.

You know the coliseum, the akropolis in athens, the gates of brandenburg, the eiffel tower, the sagrada familia and so on...not quite sure where you learn history but Im kinda afraid to ask.

Let me know if you wanna talk about the magna carta libertatum or the early costitutions of most civilized nations.

This is a video from alternative history on youtube that go over this issue:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is an example of a peaceful protest, on behalf of BLM, where the protesters are playing violins and making music. The Aurora police reign in on them like a bunch of thugs:

Here is other BLM protests of people in violins playing music in a park:

Guess people that are critical about BLM are quiet about this one unless you don't like music.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a video from alternative history on youtube that go over this issue:

Nice one, I also saw one about the romans discovering america before everyone else and it was "proven" that they would have won against the american indians.

Here is an example of a peaceful protest, on behalf of BLM, where the protesters are playing violins and making music. The Aurora police reign in on them like a bunch of thugs:

Here is other BLM protests of people in violins playing music in a park:

Guess people that are critical about BLM are quiet about this one unless you don't like music.
And here the hitlers youth dancing, I cant understand people that say old times germans were evil, right?

Now jokes apart, I've been very open my whole life basically what you call a libertarian yet after the current cultural trends and reading and listening many, Im starting to consider such views as a potential threat to civil liberties, freedom and even my future safety.

Whatever blm's strategy is, I suggest to review it before you alienate most of those who are willing to listen.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, EBR claims to be an civil engineer, but the way his brain works, I wouldn't trust him to design a birdhouse.
An engineer with his lack of controls over his emotions and non existing logics? what was his final essay about...a plastic doll house? a house of cards?

"and remember students, a bar of iron cant hold more than 10kgs per squared cm"

"buuu ohhh teacher, you said that just because you dont want us to build bigger buildings than yours"

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That’s some jarring revisionist history.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And here the hitlers youth dancing, I cant understand people that say old times germans were evil, right?
That is just ignorant. I guess you don't care about Elijah Mccain police killing to make such a sick comparison.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another bloody weekend in some of our cities. Look at all these children who were killed, just this past weekend. We need more cops, not less.

Status
Not open for further replies.