Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BLM, Racism, riots, entitlement's etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another bloody weekend in some of our cities. Look at all these children who were killed, just this past weekend. We need more cops, not less.
Very sad........hopefully things settle down sonner than later.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Another bloody weekend in some of our cities. Look at all these children who were killed, just this past weekend. We need more cops, not less.
If anything, police shouldn't be defunded but strengthen with clearer guidelines and with more resources.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is just ignorant. I guess you don't care about Elijah Mccain police killing to make such a sick comparison.
No counter to my point but more attacks on morality...unless you are a priest its not gonna work.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No counter to my point but more attacks on morality...unless you are a priest its not gonna work.
I'm just going to put you on ignore since you don't make any sense. How is that for morality? I take back any comment saying you were smarter to avoid this outcome. Another echo chamber thread.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just going to put you on ignore since you don't make any sense. How is that for morality? I take back any comment saying you were smarter to avoid this outcome. Lets see if this thread gets locked too.
You put me in ignore cause I disagree with you, I respect your decision.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See how I ignored "Who Dared Win"? Did I read him his rights? Did I tell him why he was being arrested? All I did was say "STOP RESISTING!!!" This is an example of a police interaction gone bad. I can't illustrate this enough. You can't reason with cops or appeal them, they just ice you if they decide that they just want to do away with you. Imagine going on a buffet today and celebrate that "Who Dared Win" was ignored.

Lets look at what the Aurora cops did here on social media at the death of Elijah Mccain:

The cops mocked his death by celebrating the chokehold at his monument and posting it on facebook!

But, don't worry, I won't be celebrating. I'm not as bad as cops and will reverse the ignore on "Who Dared Win?" just as soon. Just pretending I'm a white cop and "Who Dared Win" is a Black suspect that said something I didn't like. At least I don't have a badge and gun, right, lol! I feared for my life judge. Thank you I'm off the hook again.

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a video from alternative history on youtube that go over this issue:

Germany, Canada, Australia, Japan didn't need slaves to become strong powers.

One could argue that without the greeks and the romans Europe would not have become so powerful and the greeks romans had slaves but their slaves were probably non blacks.

It's ok to have different views but if you are sloppy with facts it works against what you want to accomplish.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

One could argue that without the greeks and the romans Europe would not have become so powerful and the greeks romans had slaves but their slaves were probably non blacks.

It's ok to have different views but if you are sloppy with facts it works against what you want to accomplish.
But you had the Black Death or Plague that basically decimated Europe. The Western Roman empire was defeated by the barbarians but it was very corrupt at the time it was defeated, so that ancient Rome did not really go forward. In a sense Europe was rebuilt from the plagues.
Also just before Christopher Columbus discovered America, the Eastern leg of the Roman Empire / Greeks was defeated by the Muslim Turks.
So, the Turks defeated the Greeks, and the Barbarians defeated the Romans. It can also be argued that Europe is really a rebuild from WW2.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you had the Black Death or Plague that basically decimated Europe. The Western Roman empire was defeated by the barbarians but it was very corrupt at the time it was defeated, so that ancient Rome did not really go forward. In a sense Europe was rebuilt from the plagues.
Also just before Christopher Columbus discovered America, the Eastern leg of the Roman Empire / Greeks was defeated by the Muslim Turks.
So, the Turks defeated the Greeks, and the Barbarians defeated the Romans. It can also be argued that Europe is really a rebuild from WW2.

Idk **** about this but good argument

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes factually you can partly see it that way though there could be brought in other perspectives.

I think the main discussion was that european settlers in the USA needed the slaves to become powerful. It does not seem that way as some european countries did it without slaves. Some say that slaves actually made it more difficult to develope.

The european history would be better for another thread I guess.

When you said "really build" I would not fully agree. Mostly powerful entities have a past. They build on their past. For example when you look at Japan and Korea (South Korea) after WW2. It was not really a surprise that they build a powerful nation because they have all the necessary things in their culture.

Same with Europe it had a past that contributed to them. Regarding East Rom: It was always regarded as the East. In times of the Greeks there was the fight against Persia for hundrets of years in Asia minor.

On a greater picture you have also different kind of barbarians. The ones from the north were mostly quite powerful. German, Turks, Mongolds, Slavs. The more south you go the less dominant the cultures become regarding military power. Specially in climates where there is no winter.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slaves dont help at all to advance a civilization wheter those slaves are white or black.

The roman technology grew only when it was necessary to innovate (cross a river in 3 days or climb mountains or build sewers where men cant operate), when there were slaves involved there was no reason to make the process more efficient cause there was plenty of manpower for cheap.

If manpower gets expensive and gets high salaries instead, innovating and tech advance pays off.

This is logic and economics not rocket science.

Regarding northern america, they didnt captures slaves back then they simply bought defeated enslaved tribesmen from their local conquerors that were black themselves.

Again this is history not rocket science.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same with Europe it had a past that contributed to them.
The Marshall Plan, is an American aid initiative that helped Europe re-build:

That aid package would be worth about $129 Billion in today's money.

Epicenter said:
Regarding East Rom: It was always regarded as the East. In times of the Greeks there was the fight against Persia for hundrets of years in Asia minor.
You mean the Eastern leg of the Roman Empire? It outlasted the west by over 1000 years because they built a wall that wasn't penetrated until the Turks blew it with cannons. While I don't see where we are getting at since the focus of discussion is with western Europe as opposed to Turkey aka Asia Minor, aka Byzantine Empire, etc... However, Ephesus Turkey, I hear has better quality of ruins of the ancient Roman Empire than Rome, Italy does. It goes to show how deeply entrenched the Roman Empire was in Asia Minor to the point they virtually changed their headquarters from Rome to Constantinople.

Epicenter said:
On a greater picture you have also different kind of barbarians. The ones from the north were mostly quite powerful. German, Turks, Mongolds, Slavs. The more south you go the less dominant the cultures become regarding military power. Specially in climates where there is no winter.
Egypt was further south and it was definitely a dominant culture.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding northern america, they didnt captures slaves back then they simply bought defeated enslaved tribesmen from their local conquerors that were black themselves.
Even if what you are saying is true, it still does not take into account how they were treated when they were stacked one upon another inside a confined area with urine and feces draining down to the floor, or being crowded and herded up on slave-ships where slaves. It was simply too brutal of a system. As there were too many slaves being brought into the Carribean/North America, they were just treated as expendable and the average life-span of a slave working in the Caribbean, for example, was normally not longer than 5 years, assuming they survived the Atlantic passage and even getting on the boat. Slavery, as it is known in Africa is different from the racialized and brutal slavery for life and generations practiced in America. There is no historical precedent, even in the Bible, or anywhere, for that type of chattel slavery. If the Africans knew that was really what was being perpetuated then maybe they would not have sold their enslaved tribesman, so some deception was employed.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have just played the original CNN video and put your own thoughts about it. Things like this don't need to be filtered because it undermines the whole thing. People here don't need to be spoon fed.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Marshall Plan, is an American aid initiative that helped Europe re-build:

That aid package would be worth about $129 Billion in today's money.

You mean the Eastern leg of the Roman Empire? It outlasted the west by over 1000 years because they built a wall that wasn't penetrated until the Turks blew it with cannons. While I don't see where we are getting at since the focus of discussion is with western Europe as opposed to Turkey aka Asia Minor, aka Byzantine Empire, etc... However, Ephesus Turkey, I hear has better quality of ruins of the ancient Roman Empire than Rome, Italy does. It goes to show how deeply entrenched the Roman Empire was in Asia Minor to the point they virtually changed their headquarters from Rome to Constantinople.

Egypt was further south and it was definitely a dominant culture.
" Its role in the rapid recovery has been debated. The Marshall Plan's accounting reflects that aid accounted for about 3% of the combined national income of the recipient countries between 1948 and 1951,[8] which means an increase in GDP growth of less than half a percent.[9] "

129 billion is not much money. Count the stimulilus money nowadays.

South Korea, Japan, Taiwan did it also practicially themselfs. Then you have countries like Philippines hat was richer than Korea after WW2 and became very poor.

-----
East Rom lastet longer because it's enemies were not that strong. East Rom was basically Greek with Greek culture not much Latin culture. You have lots of roman ruins also in North Africa.

Egypt was strong got then dominated by the Greeks from the North though they were Pharaos then. You have cases where the Arabs could some take Spain but it was mainly through the help of the Turcs they could survive.

The main point was that countries that have no winter got mostly dominated like the subsaharan areas or in the southern parts of Asia by their northern neighbours.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have just played the original CNN video and put your own thoughts about it. Things like this don't need to be filtered because it undermines the whole thing. People here don't need to be spoon fed.
Sorry that was my plan but seems I copied the wrong adress. I corrected it.

Btw. in the end Terry's voice gets tuned down it seems :)

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If slaves makes you powerful the arabs had to be the most powerful.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

problally? it was not blacks, most was white, from everywhere at most, was said only country in ourope who haven't any slaves was from pepople who lived in what we call spain today, was said they would never surrender to be made a slave, and if they somehow was capture, they would fight back till the end, even to they point if they are put inside a ship they would try to put a whole inside the ship and sink it

so yes, before black slaves was in use whites was slaves too, pretty much the whole world history is some group of people using others for they end, sometimes we didn't called then slaves, we called then serfs, service workers, people who pay taxes and so on.

its funny people complaining about people being slaves when thenselfs can't even see they are slaves too

Status
Not open for further replies.