Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this old adage true about the Vtaper shape?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it true that for every one chest workout, you would want to do 2 back workouts?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its hard to say given that we are all made differently, personally I noticed that adding an extra back+shoulders day MADE A HELL OF A DIFFERENCE especially working on the back part of my delts...it makes me look much fuller and stronger while doing wonder for my V-shape.

Many people underestimante the visual impact of delts, some dont even bother to train them directly thinking that arms and shoulders grow anyway while training chest and back...no way at all, the growth there is minimal.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you training for? Go sport specific. You can aim for the adonis ratio if you aren't competing. No routine is for everyone. You can do 23 and me and get it transcribed. You can adjust the read and go forward. Training, diet, lifestyle and proceed following your results.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it true that for every one chest workout, you would want to do 2 back workouts?
Yes. Not necessarily workouts but keep that ratio. I had shoulder pain for the longest and it vanished completely after just two months on that ratio. Also had a noticeable posture improvement. The back is a lot bigger and stronger than the chest, so it can handle the load.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just cut your extra pounds bro and the V shape will come . You are built like a tank, no doubt your shoulder wide is way bigger then your hips if you are shredded.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. I would certainly balance out every push movement with a pull. Bench press/Row. Military press/Pullups. Dips/Deadlift or Power Clean/Hang Clean.

The best overall width I got was from Power Cleans and Military Press. Sometimes I would do the Jerks with the Power Clean if I needed to get through a plateau.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lower body fat + Higher volume/Higher hypertrophy =Bigger perceived lats = Bigger V taper (till 20-30 sets a week)