"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Gaming Indian girls, anyone had success there?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
I am a bit dumbfounded my friend, it's not just you but Indian guys in general I have known in real life and even on forums, why are you so shy and embarrassed to talk about your success?

I think a number of your brothers can actually rejoice and learn from you talking about great nights you have had with women. Open up, this is not the Hindu Temple where you have to act like a goody two shoe. Tell the world about the hot sex you had with a Latina or some Persian girl or some white girl. Stop being so self-righteous, its an annoying trait I find with Indian men. Open up, talk of your successes, and heck even post pics if they are properly blurred out and protect the full identity of the woman.
Lol not sure about the other Indian guys...but to me it's about you guys not being specific combined with me not caring for women in my past whether how hot the experience was or how bad it was....if I'm not with them why should I care?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
146
Reaction score
89
Age
35
Lol not sure about the other Indian guys...but to me it's about you guys not being specific combined with me not caring for women in my past whether how hot the experience was or how bad it was....if I'm not with them why should I care?
LOL for real though man, share your stories, you'd inspire some brown brothers and it be a change up from skinnyguy's whinings.

BTW, have you ever slept with a hot Arab or hot Indian girl yourself?
 

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
LOL for real though man, share your stories, you'd inspire some brown brothers and it be a change up from skinnyguy's whinings.

BTW, have you ever slept with a hot Arab or hot Indian girl yourself?
Yes I have with both...I wish all of them were since 2016 because that's when I stopped porn/masturbate..and sex is 100x better now. The hottest paki girl was before that and my experience wasn't that great because I lasted long but got kicked out of her house by her dad. I had a cute Arab girl this this past summer I was more into her personality tho she is a 7 and medical school student.

I don't care about getting a bunch of lays of chicks who are 8- 9's and less status than me unless I'm horny or something it's more hot to me and feels more passionate and sexy if she's a 7 and something like I described above where she's into her career, has hobbies, etc...I literally actually get off more from that. The looks only getting off was a few years ago early 20's/late teens.
 
Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Yes I have with both...I wish all of them were since 2016 because that's when I stopped porn/masturbate..and sex is 100x better now. The hottest paki girl was before that and my experience wasn't that great because I lasted long but got kicked out of her house by her dad. I had a cute Arab girl this this past summer I was more into her personality tho she is a 7 and medical school student.

I don't care about getting a bunch of lays of chicks who are 8- 9's and less status than me unless I'm horny or something it's more hot to me and feels more passionate and sexy if she's a 7 and something like I described above where she's into her career, has hobbies, etc...I literally actually get off more from that. The looks only getting off was a few years ago early 20's/late teens.
Bro I saw that you said you were Muslim and considering you **** with middle easterners and desis, I’d assume you know a lot about Muslim chicks in general. I got a question: what percentage of them do you think are actually ‘pure’? Like say no experience with guys at all vs virgins but still messes around with dudes vs like your average chick vs straight hoe.
 

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
Bro I saw that you said you were Muslim and considering you **** with middle easterners and desis, I’d assume you know a lot about Muslim chicks in general. I got a question: what percentage of them do you think are actually ‘pure’? Like say no experience with guys at all vs virgins but still messes around with dudes vs like your average chick vs straight hoe.
I've actually thought about this before. I think a lot of women in my community messed(messes)around with guys on the low even hijabis. I think a lot of women do regardless of what they put their image to be(and really I'm not judging them because who wants to be judged especially in your community? I have a close friend who knows I've asked women in and out of my community even spotted me and chat with him about it after...but very possibly doesn't know I'm not a virgin and if someone does think I'm not...I'll tell them I was married briefly and that'show I know about what I do know from what I tell you)

I think I read somewhere here long ago all women are the same primally and I think there is some truth to that...maybe don Juan tips stickied somewhere? Can't remember..
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
146
Reaction score
89
Age
35
I am kind of surprised to hear @GeeMale that you are doing okay with Arab girls or she could have been an outlier. For some reason, I find that Arab and Middle Eastern women I know are openly racist towards Indian people see them as another species, Iranian women are notorious for this. Good on you, shows that aesthetics and game can overcome racial biases.

What I do see a lot of is Arab and Middle Eastern women with white guys at a younger age group like college and high school, even early twenties. I think Arab guys are being done like East Asian guys with their women because white dudes chase exotic girls hard these days. I have known a lot of hot Arab and Middle Eastern women with white men these days.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
I am kind of surprised to hear @GeeMale that you are doing okay with Arab girls or she could have been an outlier. For some reason, I find that Arab and Middle Eastern women I know are openly racist towards Indian people see them as another species, Iranian women are notorious for this. Good on you, shows that aesthetics and game can overcome racial biases.

What I do see a lot of is Arab and Middle Eastern women with white guys at a younger age group like college and high school, even early twenties. I think Arab guys are being done like East Asian guys with their women because white dudes chase exotic girls hard these days. I have known a lot of hot Arab and Middle Eastern women with white men these days.
Where do you live?
 
Top