Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gaming Indian girls, anyone had success there?

Reaction score
Where did you get this idea? Focus on getting your first Indian lay my friend.
So I was right huh. Just answer the question deepak. No offense but a dude with your looks (assuming avi is you) has SOME potential with GOOD GAME to get a Mexican or White girl so just saying, you don't just need to stick to sleepin with black girls.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was right huh. Just answer the question deepak. No offense but a dude with your looks (assuming avi is you) has SOME potential with GOOD GAME to get a Mexican or White girl so just saying, you don't just need to stick to sleepin with black girls.
I've had all buddy. See what happens when you're ignorant? Like I said focus on getting your first Indian lay and tell me about it my first was at 19

Reaction score
I've had all buddy. See what happens when you're ignorant? Like I said focus on getting your first Indian lay and tell me about it my first was at 19
Oh no I wanna hear this, not often we get Indian men slaying poon so here is your stage broski. Hottest girl you been with? Girls you have a ton of luck with? Let em hear it, your experience and voice matters more than mines and will have more of an impact. Don't let this world be robbed of an Indian slayer story.

Reaction score
Yes they do.

Did you read his comment lol "only black girls would like you" is that offensive to black people or do some black guys see black girls as the lowest too?
I mean it works like this.

Indian and Asian men are the lowest in America's totem pole for men, black women are the lowest of the low. So it makes sense right? Now if you are an Indian guy getting with Latina, Asian, or white women then dang, you're an anomaly no question.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes they do.

Did you read his comment lol "only black girls would like you" is that offensive to black people or do some black guys see black girls as the lowest too?
Only the racist see it that way. It's undeniable that "black" has the best firmest bodies on average and melanin adds an extra dimension.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Be white, as in blonde and blue eyed. Indian girls also seem to love redheaded guys.

I think it's the whole caste system where they value light skin men as higher status.

Thry love their culture and you have to enjoy indian food, not a fan but my indian ex made me try.
Way too spicy for my taste, indians love spicy foods for some reason way more then even mexicans

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be white, as in blonde and blue eyed. Indian girls also seem to love redheaded guys.

I think it's the whole caste system where they value light skin men as higher status.

Thry love their culture and you have to enjoy indian food, not a fan but my indian ex made me try.
Way too spicy for my taste, indians love spicy foods for some reason way more then even mexicans
I love Spicey Indian food

Reaction score

Things might be different down under but from what I can say, none of that really matters. Indian and to an extent Middle Eastern women amaze me to some degree because they are not white worshiping like Asian and to a degree latina women are.

What I have found to work time and time again in getting them is having cool Indian friends. Indian women, unless hideous or socially outcasted, do largely prefer their own race. Having a cool Indian guy vouch for you is an IN for getting top tier Indian women.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean it works like this.

Indian and Asian men are the lowest in America's totem pole for men, black women are the lowest of the low. So it makes sense right? Now if you are an Indian guy getting with Latina, Asian, or white women then dang, you're an anomaly no question.
I've heard of guys like you say this before and yet there are guys like us that can attract latina, asian, white women. Believe it or not there are hot latina, asian, white women who find us hot ...from there its not hard if we know what we're doing to **** her. We settle down with own race long term. But I wouldn't doubt a lot of good looking Indian guys in my community you who have hot Indian wives have bagged hot latina, asian, white women before they got married.

Matter of fact my sister has has a hot half Vietnamese/Mexican friend who has a paki ex that I met before(both) . She broke up with him may or may not be f***** him..I asked her out at sisters house for ****s and giggles she agreed but I decided not to got for it because she seemed very 'loud' as in she'd tell my sister and others

Reaction score
I've heard of guys like you say this before and yet there are guys like us that can attract latina, asian, white women. Believe it or not there are hot latina, asian, white women who find us hot ...from there its not hard if we know what we're doing to **** her. We settle down with own race long term. But I wouldn't doubt a lot of good looking Indian guys in my community you who have hot Indian wives have bagged hot latina, asian, white women before they got married.

Matter of fact my sister has has a hot half Vietnamese/Mexican friend who has a paki ex that I met before(both) . She broke up with him may or may not be f***** him..I asked her out at sisters house for ****s and giggles she agreed but I decided not to got for it because she seemed very 'loud' as in she'd tell my sister and others
Oh I see, hi Indian Chad, I want to interview you.

1. What race do you typically see the most success with?

2. What was the race of the hottest girl you slept with?

3. What is the race of most of your lays?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I see, hi Indian Chad, I want to interview you.

1. What race do you typically see the most success with?

2. What was the race of the hottest girl you slept with?

3. What is the race of most of your lays?
1. Hispanic

2. White

3. Hispanic