Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Current situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I contacted "dating guy" from youtube, he seems to be very knowledgeable. I sent him my story, told him I'm now 2,5 months no contact, sent him msgs between me and my ex, emails, etc etc. I told him all including that email I wanted to send her today. He replied this bellow:

"Hey Ricardo ,

Thanks for your email and sorry you are going through this.

No, do not send another apology. There comes a point where you have to stop yourself. I know that it does not look good right now, as she has a lot of resentment, but she becomes angrier because you are trying to coerce her into seeing you or hearing you out. If you think that she needed more space within the relationship, then she needs even more now. I understand months have passed but if you keep messaging her, it makes her lose respect for you. I know that you did several things wrong and you want to apologize... but for the initial moment of pushing her on the bed, that was not respecting her when she says no, and then when you force the bathroom door open, this creates a pattern. Then you use your son's phone to message her. This all showcases a lack of consideration for what she wants.

It is not about what you want her to want, it is about what she does already want. If you cannot respect that, then she will not see you as a worthy candidate for her romantically ever again.

A lot of damage has been done, but that does not mean you need to apologize again. It's not something that goes away by you apologizing. Instead of saying you are sorry, respect her choice by not messaging her. That will make her respect you more. Not contacting can be a form of communication, but it leaves it more up to her imagination, which is important.

I understand that your life is better now and you want her to see that. But that is you projecting onto her. You think the reason she does not want you is that you are (1) not sorry enough, and (2) did not have a job. But that is your reasons, not hers. She does not want to be with you because you won't respect her boundaries and thus she has lost respect for you. The more desperate you become the less chance of reattracting her in the future.

I think that she has begun to symbolize something to you more than she means something. By getting her back you will feel vindicated for everything that happened which you feel bad about, as well as having her validate that you have a job now and turned your life around. Good for you! But your intense interest in getting her back is not a benefit to you.

You see Ricardo, there is a study from 2011 called 'He Loves me, He Loves me Not...' and what this study concluded was that women are more attracted to men whose feelings are ambiguous. What that means is that although she may know you are attracted to her, she does not know if you want a relationship with her or not. This puts her in competition with the rest of the women in the world as you have your sights possibly focused elsewhere. Even if these women are purely theoretical, being less "sure" of wanting a commitment yet, indicates higher value as you are seeming like she may not be the best you can do. Whereas if you chase and beg for her back, you are communicating that she is the best you can do, which is a turn off to her. Let her admire you from afar. Hearing that you are doing well through your son and others is better than you telling her you are. Let the Fading Affect Bias take place so that she forgives you with time. If she messages, seem less interested, be light but not focused on your relationship or commitment, at all!

When you message her, you remind her what you did wrong, again, and then you feed her ego and let her know you are waiting on the sidelines.

No more. Move on and date others. If she still has any interest, she will warm to you herself over time. If she does not, then your messaging only pushes her further away and you get closer to a restraining order than a date.

So for now Ricardo, you need to continue to heal and move on... Spend time with friends, exercise, date others, go for walks in nature, focus on your career, try new things and meet new people. The reason I want you to try new things and meet new people is that by doing the same things you are re-treading the same water and recycling the same thought patterns. By trying new things you are embracing the present tense and realizing the future is an endless list of exciting possibilities that you are participating in. It makes the past seem less relevant and helps you gain perspective of who you are, what you had in your last relationship and what your future could and should look like.

Best wishes,
DG"

I told him what should I do when my son moves here in August, when I drop him at her place for play dates with her daughter if i should stay in the car or take. My son to her doorstep. His response bellow:

"Yeah be more aloof as if you don't care, seem at peace and light, but not focused on her exclusively. Some days you go to the door, but some days you don't. You are more unpredictable. And when you do engage, it's light, but short... leave her wanting more.

Over time, that is more likely going to lead to her inviting you in when you come to her doorstep than you trying to coerce her into giving you another chance."

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone wants to check dating guy, the guy in YouTube here it is

Check these 2 videos

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the play dates?
Did you read my story on the first page? Our kids are friends, they play games online a d speak on the phone, video call daily. My ex came to pick him twice already since we broke up 6 months ago.. Now he is abroad with my parents for a bit but he will move here for good in August

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen alot of Dating Guy's material. He's solid, no BS advice just to part you from your money taking advantage of vulnerable guys who just got dumped, so listen to him.

"Love chat" is another youtuber i can recommend.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, 25 Euros. I need to teach an hour and a half of English conversation practice for 20 Euros.

I need to sort my fvcking life out lmao.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women orbit around you when you have your sht together.
Best channel for you is alpha male strategies.
I'm doing alright man I went from unemployed when I was with her to working 2 jobs, 2 cars and got a new apartment (I lived with a roomate)... I'm also moving my son to live with me in August (he is currently living with my parents abroad). All these changes since November.
I'm trying now to work on my obsessive personality

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every advice that you see/hear is based upon somebodies own experience. Each one of us was (at least) once in the same position as you. And what we did was what you are on the verge of doing right now.
I needed 4 different break ups and no contact breaking to understan->learn what's best thing to do for myself.
Somebody maybe learned the same thing after 1st break up. It depends on each persons character.
What I want you to get from this post is that we tell you to do what we already now that works. We learned that on our own. By our own mistakes.
So, I tell you "do what YOU want!"
Contact her if you think this will change something in your favour. It won't, but you do it so you get to feel stupid for doing this and not getting what you expected.
So in a month or two you can reflect on that decision and think how dumb you were back then. Be as lame as you can, to the point that you disgust yourself. Than you'll understand what everybody was telling you.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every advice that you see/hear is based upon somebodies own experience. Each one of us was (at least) once in the same position as you. And what we did was what you are on the verge of doing right now.
I needed 4 different break ups and no contact breaking to understan->learn what's best thing to do for myself.
Somebody maybe learned the same thing after 1st break up. It depends on each persons character.
What I want you to get from this post is that we tell you to do what we already now that works. We learned that on our own. By our own mistakes.
So, I tell you "do what YOU want!"
Contact her if you think this will change something in your favour. It won't, but you do it so you get to feel stupid for doing this and not getting what you expected.
So in a month or two you can reflect on that decision and think how dumb you were back then. Be as lame as you can, to the point that you disgust yourself. Than you'll understand what everybody was telling you.
I've been 2,5 months strict no contact. I don't plan to reach out. My son is moving with me in August (he is abroad for a few months) . It will be 6 months NC by then. I know for fact she will reach out then, because our kids are friends and every time my son was here beige in holiday she reached out to pick him up for playdates with her daughter.

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I've learned in my life is that there is always something better waiting for you. Each girl I was with, I thought was the best. Then, you meet someone new and suddenly she's the best. It all makes sense because you are getting smarter after each relationship and you know what you really want in a girlfriend.
Let this one go. Don't expect her to reach out to you. Leave her in the past and explore new pussibilities.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know for fact she will reach out then, because our kids are friends and every time my son was here beige in holiday she reached out to pick him up for playdates with her daughter.
Befriend the thought that this will not happen and you will never hear from her ever again. I know these kinds of thoughts gives one lots of motivation because it gives one hope. There's light at the end of the tunnel.
Hope is a b*tch in this scenario.
It's good to use whatever works for you as motivation to work on yourself (as you have) and to stay away from wallowing in misery, but i suspect you still have hope that "something" will happen if and when she reaches out because of the kids. That means that your happiness will depend on someone else's actions, instead of cutting her off in your mind and come to peace with it. Which means not caring if she reaches out, not counting days, investing no thoughts in the past anymore, because you realise it's dead.
I'm not saying it's easy, but it's the place to strive for.

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Befriend the thought that this will not happen and you will never hear from her ever again. I know these kinds of thoughts gives one lots of motivation because it gives one hope. There's light at the end of the tunnel.
Hope is a b*tch in this scenario.
It's good to use whatever works for you as motivation to work on yourself (as you have) and to stay away from wallowing in misery, but i suspect you still have hope that "something" will happen if and when she reaches out because of the kids. That means that your happiness will depend on someone else's actions, instead of cutting her off in your mind and come to peace with it. Which means not caring if she reaches out, not counting days, investing no thoughts in the past anymore, because you realise it's dead.
I'm not saying it's easy, but it's the place to strive for.
Word!
I was in 5 relationships in my life, dumpped from 4, being dumpee in 1. Only 1 girl reached out to me after a certain period of time, and with that one I had the shortest and least good relationship with. We're freinds now. We hang out with same people so I don't see her as anything more than she really is - a friend. No feelings towards her whatsoever.
The one I dumped never contacted me, nor have I seen her after that.
As far as my experience, ex (basically) never reach back. So I don't hold any hopes.
It does take time to leave them mentally (physically is easy) but in the end you just get tired of constant thinking and contemplating and you just move on.
It takes sometimes longer, sometimes shorter but in the end you move on without the luggage.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm not gonna lie I have some hope inside me. I guess it's not just about getting her back. It's the fact I was unemployed when I was with her and lived with a roomate. In August when she shows up to pick up my son for play dates with her daughter, she will be driving to my new place, see 2 cars parked in front of my house, knowing I moved my son to from abroad to live with me and that I have 2 jobs, I'm sure it will eat her inside to see all the changes even if she doesn't want me back or even admit that I have improved.

I guess I do feel still guilt that in pushed her during an argument. And was worse than that. Not only in pushed her to the bed and tried to rip of her panties. I was drunk. We had home dinner with lots of wine. In my mind angry make up sex would be hot and settle things. She saw it as aggression. She kept saying for months that I attacked her. Of course she was already pulling back before that argument, telling me she was feeling smothered, sleeping together 6 times a week, cooking together, working together, the fight was just all she needed to have a reason to leave me

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure it will eat her inside to see all the changes even if she doesn't want me back or even admit that I have improved.
Once a girl has moved on, it won't eat her up inside. The only thing that eats a girl inside is seeing you with a younger, hotter girl. Even then, it won't make her truly want you, it will just make her jealous and feel insecure about herself. When women reach out for an ex due to that jealous insecurity they experience when they see their ex with a hotter woman, the men will mistake that contact as a sign of interest. Wrong. It has nothing to do with him. She just wants to re-validate her sexual market value. If she reaches out and the guy responds and shows interest, she received all the validation she needs and will not take it further with him. Don't give her that satisfaction. It doesn't work this way all the time, but 98% of the time it does, which is close enough to consider it a hard-fast rule. It's not about attraction or desire for you, it's about her own validation and insecurity.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once a girl has moved on, it won't eat her up inside. The only thing that eats a girl inside is seeing you with a younger, hotter girl. Even then, it won't make her truly want you, it will just make her jealous and feel insecure about herself. When women reach out for an ex due to that jealous insecurity they experience when they see their ex with a hotter woman, the men will mistake that contact as a sign of interest. Wrong. It has nothing to do with him. She just wants to re-validate her sexual market value. If she reaches out and the guy responds and shows interest, she received all the validation she needs and will not take it further with him. Don't give her that satisfaction. It doesn't work this way all the time, but 98% of the time it does, which is close enough to consider it a hard-fast rule. It's not about attraction or desire for you, it's about her own validation and insecurity.
I guess I need advice how to deal with her when she reaches out. Because I garantee she will in August when my son moves here. She picked him up 2 times when he was here with me in holiday during our break up.

Should I just keep it light, indifferent, don't ask anything about her life and just focus on the kids...? Here is the kid hi and bye?And of course not ask her out for any coffees or anything because she already rejected me a million times.

I'm guessing if after a few play dates she doesn't feel like I'm making moves on her during the kids exchange, I think one of the times I'm dropping him at her doorstep she will ask me inside for coffee or something.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that really bothers me about my ex is that she has 4 boyfriends (ltr) then 2 **** buddies and a couple of flings between. She left all the guys. Isn't she capable to attach? Isn't she capable to fall in love? She seems afraid of commitment... She isn't very feminine woman and she is a very strong single mother

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that really bothers me about my ex is that she has 4 boyfriends (ltr) then 2 **** buddies and a couple of flings between. She left all the guys. Isn't she capable to attach? Isn't she capable to fall in love? She seems afraid of commitment... She isn't very feminine woman and she is a very strong single mother
I think you should be worried about the puzzy your currently fvcking and stop playing FBI agent on her and you guys past.

Status
Not open for further replies.