vanballmoos
Banned
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2017
- Messages
- 92
- Reaction score
- 13
- Age
- 31
Because wouldn’t that mean she’s not as committed? Like others are saying she’s keeping orbitersWhy do you care?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Because wouldn’t that mean she’s not as committed? Like others are saying she’s keeping orbitersWhy do you care?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
“Before we became official I just disappeared for 3 weeks. Once we got together she said that I don’t communicate my issues or what’s going on instead I’m a jerk about things. So when we fight we won’t talk for a week. We’ve been fighting a lot”rule of woman, if she want you she WILL want to tell everyone you have someone, her, if she don't she don't care enough, and the one who cares less have power, so guess how the power dinamic on your relationship is. one example, a girl will show her guy to her friends as dating the guy, but she will tell any guy she is somewhere interested as just a friend, or worse case just tell everyone they are friends, because teh guy is a filler
so what this bring to my mind is, she want to let her options open and you sure are not her priority, and since you care enough to even question it.
then come to what to do, bringing it up will not make it better, she will find you weak, starting to care less possible you can't, since you lack options and are asking this here, plus the whole on and off, best would be to replace her, so since she is letting her options open, you should date around, IF she question you can say oh I didn't belive we was serious, but you shouldn't keep her anyway, replace and move on
Couldn’t have said it any better.Just keep fvcking her and let her worry about the relationship. As soon as you worry about it (like you already have), she will lose interest.
thanks you’re right. I felt bad for a second with the whole “until we’re more stable” line she gave me...I was angry with her so I just kept yelling at her to shut the f^ck up and that she was an idiot. She said was tired of being disrespected. No she’s just didn’t want to lose her social media image. I get it now, thanks.Couldn’t have said it any better.
She has a social media image and a real life image. You are in her real life world but not her social media world, which is all about her.
But- that’s ok! I’m not even sure you want to get involved with her online life. If she needs tons of validation from her followers, let her. At the end of the day, it’s not reality and it doesn’t even matter.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
yes he Disapear for 3 weeks and she just wait for him to show up, not even caring to call him, and still blame him, its a wrong thing be on and off several times, you are together or you are not, just end it and move on“Before we became official I just disappeared for 3 weeks. Once we got together she said that I don’t communicate my issues or what’s going on instead I’m a jerk about things. So when we fight we won’t talk for a week. We’ve been fighting a lot”
^^its not about options. If OP was on here saying she had disappeared for 3 weeks them continued to not speak to him for a week at a time after an argument we’d tell him to drop her. She told OP she basically didn’t feel secure and now we know why. Don’t make her out to be some non committed person when OP set the precedent that he wasn’t committed by continuing to bail on her.
theres no hidden reason why-she straight up told him why. He’s just not listening.
only it do, her online persona and wish for validation means she is not really for LTR, and only for sex, glassguy said it all, just bang her and don't care about it, problem is he do so....Couldn’t have said it any better.
She has a social media image and a real life image. You are in her real life world but not her social media world, which is all about her.
But- that’s ok! I’m not even sure you want to get involved with her online life. If she needs tons of validation from her followers, let her. At the end of the day, it’s not reality and it doesn’t even matter.
yea and OP said, “I was angry with her so I just kept yelling at her to shut the f^ck up and that she was an idiot.”yes he Disapear for 3 weeks and she just wait for him to show up, not even caring to call him, and still blame him, its a wrong thing be on and off several times, you are together or you are not, just end it and move on
only it do, her online persona and wish for validation means she is not really for LTR, and only for sex, glassguy said it all, just bang her and don't care about it, problem is he do so....
Again. Why do you care?Because wouldn’t that mean she’s not as committed? Like others are saying she’s keeping orbiters
Not always! Years ago I had a girl that friendzoned me and not only did I meet her family and best friend prior to the “let’s just be friends”, but I met her extended family in another state one weekend. Matter of fact the girls mother still sends me random articles and stuff on Facebook to this day. I’ve learned that if a girls family and friends like you, that doesn’t mean she will. The girl has to be traditional and family oriented to begin with for that to work in your favor. Think of how many girls you date that tell you stories about their ex and how their family and friends didn’t like them but they kept them around for a long time. I’ve heard that story so many times. I’ve even thought about making it a point to avoid meeting their family and friends now, it’s better if they don’t like you.lolHas she introduced you to her friends and family? That's a better indicator of her seriousness towards you.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I know you didn't ask me but I fuking HATE sharing.He should care. You like sharing huh? Taste good to you?
thanks you’re right. I was angry with her so I just kept yelling at her to shut the f^ck up and that she was an idiot. That was another time when we didn’t speak for 3 weeks. She said was tired of being disrespected and me being jerk. Later on when I brought up not being posted I felt bad for a second with the whole “until we’re more stable” line she gave me...No she’s just didn’t want to lose her social media image. I get it now, thanks.If you dont break up with this girl and reset the frame you are fcked. IMO there is no other way around this mess. And yes you are in a MESS.
very very good stringpuller.No other way. My way or the highway.
Let her go be someone else's stupid headache.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Some random.. thoughts.I'm done dating and this is why, ultimately. Because I also accept men have to spin. <<<the only way to be Alpha.
I just refuse to partake in a rotation.
hmm. thoughtful. screenshot this one to think about, thanks metalwaterSome random.. thoughts.
-The definition of Alpha is always in question.
-Does a girl really want an alpha or does she want approval from her friends.
-Is the fact that they are spinning the reason they are attractive.
-Many men can be turned towards alpha(leadership) by a clever and loyal woman(assuming that does exist...).
-Most men do not spin, many that do have learned that because of women or more specifically one woman.
-If wanting to have cex with an 9 or 10 and you are older might have to be a plate. If lowering the physical looks requirement down some then can find more stability. I think this works for both men and women. it is possible to find someone that we think is an 8 but others think is a 6... get that one.
tell about both. why is it different?Depends on what point in her life. We talking 22 or 32?
Note that i wrote "better" indicator, it's not 100% but much better than basing it off social media posting.Not always! Years ago I had a girl that friendzoned me and not only did I meet her family and best friend prior to the “let’s just be friends”, but I met her extended family in another state one weekend. Matter of fact the girls mother still sends me random articles and stuff on Facebook to this day. I’ve learned that if a girls family and friends like you, that doesn’t mean she will. The girl has to be traditional and family oriented to begin with for that to work in your favor. Think of how many girls you date that tell you stories about their ex and how their family and friends didn’t like them but they kept them around for a long time. I’ve heard that story so many times. I’ve even thought about making it a point to avoid meeting their family and friends now, it’s better if they don’t like you.lol
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.