Visionist
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2016
- Messages
- 837
- Reaction score
- 876
- Age
- 38
Bad Boys for the thrill and nice guys for the bill.Goes from alpha genes at 22 and at 32 its alpha provider.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.