"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

OLD and this virus

Djjead12

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
18
Age
40
I’ve been matching with tons of hot girls but hardly any of them are actually talking. Anyone else having same thing happen? I’ve done online dating for a while and usually have good success with getting girls talking and going on dates. Past few weeks or so though I’m getting matches but very little responses
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
There is no chance I would be meeting with any random chicks right now who I was not already banging and who I didn't know relatively well. You must be insane to even be thinking about this.
 

Djjead12

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
18
Age
40
There is no chance I would be meeting with any random chicks right now who I was not already banging and who I didn't know relatively well. You must be insane to even be thinking about this.
im not talking about meeting up. I’m saying I’m hardly even getting responses to any messages. I’m matched with like 15+ girls and only 2 are hardly replying. Never had much problem before getting girls to talk until recently
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
im not talking about meeting up. I’m saying I’m hardly even getting responses to any messages. I’m matched with like 15+ girls and only 2 are hardly replying. Never had much problem before getting girls to talk until recently
Hmm...maybe they are taking a break? Or maybe they have a backlog of guys they are already talking to? If they aren't meeting in person they probably haven't dismissed a lot of them outright...
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
im not talking about meeting up. I’m saying I’m hardly even getting responses to any messages. I’m matched with like 15+ girls and only 2 are hardly replying. Never had much problem before getting girls to talk until recently
why are you texting women during this crisis, work on self preservation, lift weights
they will rinse you of non sexual attention
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Hmm...maybe they are taking a break? Or maybe they have a backlog of guys they are already talking to? If they aren't meeting in person they probably haven't dismissed a lot of them outright...
Pretty sure this is the answer.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
The majority (> 50% based on surveys) of women who use dating apps have never gone out on a date with someone they met on the app. Most use the apps for validation and/or entertainment. Stuck indoors due to the virus and potentially unemployed, my guess would be that many more women are on the apps and swiping out of boredom for something to do, but they have no interest in chatting or dating. Now is a great time to put dating apps aside and do some self-development or get some things accomplished. Online dating right now is like trying to get a tan by laying on the beach in the middle of the night.
 
Top