Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm a virgin at 28 who gets really hard whenever I approach any girl of interest.

Reaction score
I can't believe at 28, I'm still yet to overcome this big challenge of mine.

It's the sole reason why I can't seem to successfully ask a girl out let alone get into a relationship with them. Because whenever I get hard it points 90degrees poking out like a pole and I usually quickly end the conversation and walk towards the other direction to save me from embarrassing myself in public. Because it would be visible even to the blind.

I don't know how guys control or not get hard, but each time I approach a lady on the streets, clubs, parties, pools, you name it. I get super hard in less than 30seconds of exchanging pleasantries.

Its always so embarrassing when it happens in public.
If my intentions aren't towards dating them, I don't get hard.

When I was in college I had female friends we could talk forever and I won't get hard one bit; At my place of work right now, I'm very good at holding conversations with female colleagues and I never get hard.
But as soon as the thought of me asking them out crosses my mind, I instantly become rock hard.

And it's really funny that, 99% of the time I don't always imagine them being naked. But it just happens.

I really need your help great DJs in the house as this problem is killing me inside.
I've tried masturbating to ease my nerves but it never works.

As anyone faced this challenge before, how were you able to overcome it

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Honestly maybe you should jist grab their hand and put it on your Johnson. Probably would get slapped a lot but you will run across women who would find that a huge turn on...just gotta hope you don't get arrested first hahaha.

I sometimes still have this happen when I am kissing a woman...I make sure to press against her so she notices and then if her hand starts moving I put it on there and it usually really turns them on

Last edited:

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

It's the sole reason why I can't seem to successfully ask a girl out let alone get into a relationship with them. Because whenever I get hard it points 90degrees poking out like a pole and I usually quickly end the conversation and walk towards the other direction to save me from embarrassing myself in public. Because it would be visible even to the blind.

I don't know how guys control or not get hard, but each time I approach a lady on the streets, clubs, parties, pools, you name it. I get super hard in less than 30seconds of exchanging pleasantries.

When I was in college I had female friends we could talk forever and I won't get hard one bit; At my place of work right now, I'm very good at holding conversations with female colleagues and I never get hard.
But as soon as the thought of me asking them out crosses my mind, I instantly become rock hard.

And it's really funny that, 99% of the time I don't always imagine them being naked. But it just happens.

I really need your help great DJs in the house as this problem is killing me inside.

What a great problem to have.

You could look at it a different way.

That you are more of a radio receiver and women in heat are more of transmitters. Your equipment is working flawlessly. The challenge is that they non-confront that they are transmitters and it's your job to allow yourself to be seduced by them, since women's natural operating state is one of covert communication. So be ok with having a raging hard-on and enjoy it while you are them up. In the grand scheme of things it is a validation of their attractiveness. They wouldn't admit this at first but if she had a choice between her presence causing a raging hard-on or limp d!ck, I'm sure you can guess which one she would choose.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Briefs or boxer briefs.

Are you becoming otherwise nervous or is it just your Johnson?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Sounds like my life in the freshman year of HS. Daily wood just walking down the hall and looking at the hotties. It subsides proportionally with the number of dates you have. Cover it and ask them out…
It’s the only cure and when the ask process becomes normal the alarm bell no longer rings.

Reaction score
Briefs or boxer briefs.

Are you becoming otherwise nervous or is it just your Johnson?
The way my mind is wired, I hardly get nervous. I only become nervous at times if for example, I'm in a brightly lit environment and I am chatting with a girl and then I realize my young fellow is also trying to get noticed.

Billtx49

Reaction score
The way my mind is wired, I hardly get nervous. I only become nervous at times if for example, I'm in a brightly lit environment and I am chatting with a girl and then I realize my young fellow is also trying to get noticed.
It’s a biological response created by a scarcity mindset…

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes, get some dates. To do so wear close fitting jeans in that area and low hanging large sweaters or shirts. Modify the wardrobe and approach without fear…

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be a joke.
This pic is from the Corona Memes thread. Is this you?

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Reality is you're going to get more no's than yes's. It's a numbers game. As cliche as it sounds 2 out of 10. That's how guys get into spinning plates. Multiple girls lead to higher success ratio. Get used to rejection. Especially in the battlefield of love...

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Switch to briefs or boxer briefs with spandex. That will keep your Johnson close to your body. Though, you may sweat a lot. Look into the ones from Under Armour. They have moisture wicking material.

You could also just put your hand in you pants when this happens. Possibly flip your penis up so your pants hold it against your body. Takes practice, but that's what I did in HS.

Why are you 28 and still a virgin? I only read your first post, so IDNK if you posted anything else. Are you a Mormon?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's the pleats:

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dang dude, I need extra attention in bed to get totally hard with a hot girl That said I do get hard sometimes when kissing or otherwise having her rub her ass on me when holding her. This is purely a mental thing. In bed I'm psychologically trained to last so it takes extra effort to get all the way there. Train yourself mentally or maybe try social circle dating to lose your virginity. Once the pressure is relieved it shouldn't be bad.

Stop thinking of having sex with her while approaching. Don't picture it. Picture baseball or something boring.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reality is you're going to get more no's than yes's. It's a numbers game. As cliche as it sounds 2 out of 10. That's how guys get into spinning plates. Multiple girls lead to higher success ratio. Get used to rejection. Especially in the battlefield of love...
This. I find the more girls I have at one time, the higher my success ratio gets. Women can sense that extra confidence and lack of hunger you exude when you have multiple girls you are sleeping with. Success literally breeds success. Best time to get a girls number? After you got one already. Best time to get more plates? When you already have one. Finding women while already tied up was interesting. I was naturally scarce and unavailable compared to the competition. All I heard from the girls I was sleeping with is how they don't see me enough. The competition was always available and thus less desirable overall. In the end it's always a numbers game though.