"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

I'm a virgin at 28 who gets really hard whenever I approach any girl of interest.

Joined
Oct 20, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Age
33
I can't believe at 28, I'm still yet to overcome this big challenge of mine.

It's the sole reason why I can't seem to successfully ask a girl out let alone get into a relationship with them. Because whenever I get hard it points 90degrees poking out like a pole and I usually quickly end the conversation and walk towards the other direction to save me from embarrassing myself in public. Because it would be visible even to the blind.

I don't know how guys control or not get hard, but each time I approach a lady on the streets, clubs, parties, pools, you name it. I get super hard in less than 30seconds of exchanging pleasantries.

Its always so embarrassing when it happens in public.
If my intentions aren't towards dating them, I don't get hard.


When I was in college I had female friends we could talk forever and I won't get hard one bit; At my place of work right now, I'm very good at holding conversations with female colleagues and I never get hard.
But as soon as the thought of me asking them out crosses my mind, I instantly become rock hard.

And it's really funny that, 99% of the time I don't always imagine them being naked. But it just happens.


I really need your help great DJs in the house as this problem is killing me inside.
I've tried masturbating to ease my nerves but it never works.

As anyone faced this challenge before, how were you able to overcome it
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,110
Honestly maybe you should jist grab their hand and put it on your Johnson. Probably would get slapped a lot but you will run across women who would find that a huge turn on...just gotta hope you don't get arrested first hahaha.

I sometimes still have this happen when I am kissing a woman...I make sure to press against her so she notices and then if her hand starts moving I put it on there and it usually really turns them on
 
Last edited:

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
I can't believe at 28, I'm still yet to overcome this big challenge of mine.

It's the sole reason why I can't seem to successfully ask a girl out let alone get into a relationship with them. Because whenever I get hard it points 90degrees poking out like a pole and I usually quickly end the conversation and walk towards the other direction to save me from embarrassing myself in public. Because it would be visible even to the blind.

I don't know how guys control or not get hard, but each time I approach a lady on the streets, clubs, parties, pools, you name it. I get super hard in less than 30seconds of exchanging pleasantries.

Its always so embarrassing when it happens in public.
If my intentions aren't towards dating them, I don't get hard.


When I was in college I had female friends we could talk forever and I won't get hard one bit; At my place of work right now, I'm very good at holding conversations with female colleagues and I never get hard.
But as soon as the thought of me asking them out crosses my mind, I instantly become rock hard.

And it's really funny that, 99% of the time I don't always imagine them being naked. But it just happens.


I really need your help great DJs in the house as this problem is killing me inside.
I've tried masturbating to ease my nerves but it never works.

As anyone faced this challenge before, how were you able to overcome it
What a great problem to have.

You could look at it a different way.

That you are more of a radio receiver and women in heat are more of transmitters. Your equipment is working flawlessly. The challenge is that they non-confront that they are transmitters and it's your job to allow yourself to be seduced by them, since women's natural operating state is one of covert communication. So be ok with having a raging hard-on and enjoy it while you are them up. In the grand scheme of things it is a validation of their attractiveness. They wouldn't admit this at first but if she had a choice between her presence causing a raging hard-on or limp d!ck, I'm sure you can guess which one she would choose.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Sounds like my life in the freshman year of HS. Daily wood just walking down the hall and looking at the hotties. It subsides proportionally with the number of dates you have. Cover it and ask them out…
It’s the only cure and when the ask process becomes normal the alarm bell no longer rings.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Oct 20, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Age
33
Briefs or boxer briefs.

Are you becoming otherwise nervous or is it just your Johnson?
The way my mind is wired, I hardly get nervous. I only become nervous at times if for example, I'm in a brightly lit environment and I am chatting with a girl and then I realize my young fellow is also trying to get noticed.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
The way my mind is wired, I hardly get nervous. I only become nervous at times if for example, I'm in a brightly lit environment and I am chatting with a girl and then I realize my young fellow is also trying to get noticed.
It’s a biological response created by a scarcity mindset…
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Yes, get some dates. To do so wear close fitting jeans in that area and low hanging large sweaters or shirts. Modify the wardrobe and approach without fear…
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
This has to be a joke.
This pic is from the Corona Memes thread. Is this you?
 

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
889
Reaction score
76
Location
Land of slow.
I can't believe at 28, I'm still yet to overcome this big challenge of mine.

It's the sole reason why I can't seem to successfully ask a girl out let alone get into a relationship with them. Because whenever I get hard it points 90degrees poking out like a pole and I usually quickly end the conversation and walk towards the other direction to save me from embarrassing myself in public. Because it would be visible even to the blind.

I don't know how guys control or not get hard, but each time I approach a lady on the streets, clubs, parties, pools, you name it. I get super hard in less than 30seconds of exchanging pleasantries.

Its always so embarrassing when it happens in public.
If my intentions aren't towards dating them, I don't get hard.


When I was in college I had female friends we could talk forever and I won't get hard one bit; At my place of work right now, I'm very good at holding conversations with female colleagues and I never get hard.
But as soon as the thought of me asking them out crosses my mind, I instantly become rock hard.

And it's really funny that, 99% of the time I don't always imagine them being naked. But it just happens.


I really need your help great DJs in the house as this problem is killing me inside.
I've tried masturbating to ease my nerves but it never works.

As anyone faced this challenge before, how were you able to overcome it
Reality is you're going to get more no's than yes's. It's a numbers game. As cliche as it sounds 2 out of 10. That's how guys get into spinning plates. Multiple girls lead to higher success ratio. Get used to rejection. Especially in the battlefield of love...
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I can't believe at 28, I'm still yet to overcome this big challenge of mine.

It's the sole reason why I can't seem to successfully ask a girl out let alone get into a relationship with them. Because whenever I get hard it points 90degrees poking out like a pole and I usually quickly end the conversation and walk towards the other direction to save me from embarrassing myself in public. Because it would be visible even to the blind.

I don't know how guys control or not get hard, but each time I approach a lady on the streets, clubs, parties, pools, you name it. I get super hard in less than 30seconds of exchanging pleasantries.

Its always so embarrassing when it happens in public.
If my intentions aren't towards dating them, I don't get hard.


When I was in college I had female friends we could talk forever and I won't get hard one bit; At my place of work right now, I'm very good at holding conversations with female colleagues and I never get hard.
But as soon as the thought of me asking them out crosses my mind, I instantly become rock hard.

And it's really funny that, 99% of the time I don't always imagine them being naked. But it just happens.


I really need your help great DJs in the house as this problem is killing me inside.
I've tried masturbating to ease my nerves but it never works.

As anyone faced this challenge before, how were you able to overcome it
Switch to briefs or boxer briefs with spandex. That will keep your Johnson close to your body. Though, you may sweat a lot. Look into the ones from Under Armour. They have moisture wicking material.

You could also just put your hand in you pants when this happens. Possibly flip your penis up so your pants hold it against your body. Takes practice, but that's what I did in HS.

Why are you 28 and still a virgin? I only read your first post, so IDNK if you posted anything else. Are you a Mormon?
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
it's the pleats:

 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
I can't believe at 28, I'm still yet to overcome this big challenge of mine.

It's the sole reason why I can't seem to successfully ask a girl out let alone get into a relationship with them. Because whenever I get hard it points 90degrees poking out like a pole and I usually quickly end the conversation and walk towards the other direction to save me from embarrassing myself in public. Because it would be visible even to the blind.

I don't know how guys control or not get hard, but each time I approach a lady on the streets, clubs, parties, pools, you name it. I get super hard in less than 30seconds of exchanging pleasantries.

Its always so embarrassing when it happens in public.
If my intentions aren't towards dating them, I don't get hard.


When I was in college I had female friends we could talk forever and I won't get hard one bit; At my place of work right now, I'm very good at holding conversations with female colleagues and I never get hard.
But as soon as the thought of me asking them out crosses my mind, I instantly become rock hard.

And it's really funny that, 99% of the time I don't always imagine them being naked. But it just happens.


I really need your help great DJs in the house as this problem is killing me inside.
I've tried masturbating to ease my nerves but it never works.

As anyone faced this challenge before, how were you able to overcome it
Dang dude, I need extra attention in bed to get totally hard with a hot girl That said I do get hard sometimes when kissing or otherwise having her rub her ass on me when holding her. This is purely a mental thing. In bed I'm psychologically trained to last so it takes extra effort to get all the way there. Train yourself mentally or maybe try social circle dating to lose your virginity. Once the pressure is relieved it shouldn't be bad.

Stop thinking of having sex with her while approaching. Don't picture it. Picture baseball or something boring.
 

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
Reality is you're going to get more no's than yes's. It's a numbers game. As cliche as it sounds 2 out of 10. That's how guys get into spinning plates. Multiple girls lead to higher success ratio. Get used to rejection. Especially in the battlefield of love...
This. I find the more girls I have at one time, the higher my success ratio gets. Women can sense that extra confidence and lack of hunger you exude when you have multiple girls you are sleeping with. Success literally breeds success. Best time to get a girls number? After you got one already. Best time to get more plates? When you already have one. Finding women while already tied up was interesting. I was naturally scarce and unavailable compared to the competition. All I heard from the girls I was sleeping with is how they don't see me enough. The competition was always available and thus less desirable overall. In the end it's always a numbers game though.
 

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
889
Reaction score
76
Location
Land of slow.
This. I find the more girls I have at one time, the higher my success ratio gets. Women can sense that extra confidence and lack of hunger you exude when you have multiple girls you are sleeping with. Success literally breeds success. Best time to get a girls number? After you got one already. Best time to get more plates? When you already have one. Finding women while already tied up was interesting. I was naturally scarce and unavailable compared to the competition. All I heard from the girls I was sleeping with is how they don't see me enough. The competition was always available and thus less desirable overall. In the end it's always a numbers game though.
Even if I don't close out with a date. Most of the time it branches out to connecting to their instagram. Vs having nothing I like connecting and having a long friends list on social media. When I want to look at a hot girl just sign in and boom an old connection posting pictures in a bikini. It's always the entrance to having plates knowing what they're doing in their free time from their social media...
 

Nicestguy

New Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
39
dude try to conquer your fear...It is possible that if you tried it once you will do it every time and you will be looking for that thing. LOL
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top