Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm a virgin at 28 who gets really hard whenever I approach any girl of interest.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. I find the more girls I have at one time, the higher my success ratio gets. Women can sense that extra confidence and lack of hunger you exude when you have multiple girls you are sleeping with. Success literally breeds success. Best time to get a girls number? After you got one already. Best time to get more plates? When you already have one. Finding women while already tied up was interesting. I was naturally scarce and unavailable compared to the competition. All I heard from the girls I was sleeping with is how they don't see me enough. The competition was always available and thus less desirable overall. In the end it's always a numbers game though.
Even if I don't close out with a date. Most of the time it branches out to connecting to their instagram. Vs having nothing I like connecting and having a long friends list on social media. When I want to look at a hot girl just sign in and boom an old connection posting pictures in a bikini. It's always the entrance to having plates knowing what they're doing in their free time from their social media...

Nicestguy

Reaction score
dude try to conquer your fear...It is possible that if you tried it once you will do it every time and you will be looking for that thing. LOL

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
you shouldn't be approaching girls out of nowhere but rather after you know they are interested. they might even start the conversation with you first.