Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this girl stringing me along?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should ask her if she is interested, I don`t see the reason to wait and torture yourself
There are much more graceful ways to get the answer to that question. Women can be indecisive and make their mind up in the moment depending on how they're feeling, it's just the way it is. A direct ask comes off as needy and is reserved for the socially inept.

@EternalBachelor
You need to work on being sexually aggressive when the moment calls for it. Don't fear rejection, if a woman can't keep up that's on her. Tease her and turn her on until she can keep up. If she tries to kill the mood let her and walk. If you feel intimidated by this woman then like @Amante Silvestre said, you're not ready. Go work on yourself until you feel like a killer. Nothing a woman does should intimidate you, it should all feel like child's play in comparison to the way you challenge yourself.

Rightmind

Reaction score
There are much more graceful ways to get the answer to that question. Women can be indecisive and make their mind up in the moment depending on how they're feeling, it's just the way it is. A direct ask comes off as needy and is reserved for the socially inept.

Maybe you are right, but I would ask directly, at least I could see the reaction and make up my mind

EternalBachelor

Don Juan
Reaction score
My city is in lock down so nothing I can do. It seems silly to text her when she has no real interest in engaging with me and there is no possibility at the moment of meeting up. And maybe disappearing for a few months might do some good. Will then text her in the summer suggesting a drink and see what happens. Meanwhile I will see if I can line up some other dates for the summer.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My city is in lock down so nothing I can do. It seems silly to text her when she has no real interest in engaging with me and there is no possibility at the moment of meeting up. And maybe disappearing for a few months might do some good. Will then text her in the summer suggesting a drink and see what happens. Meanwhile I will see if I can line up some other dates for the summer.
Why bother you have your answer. In this corona most are next to their men. Sides are not in the pucture.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the explanation - women follow their feelings. At some point she was feeling horny and that's why she was touching/kissing you, but by the end of the night she didn't feel horny enough to go home with you and so she didn't. Women are 100% selfish and about what they want. As for the rest - the excuses, saying she's "busy" and the bull**** about being ill. That all shows low interest. Maybe she thought she'd give you a chance when another option fell through, but in the end she decided she didn't like you enough to bang you.