Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you guys actually worried about the coronavirus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosuavians are mtgtow anyway right. We should have no problems adjusting. It’s nothing different from what most of us are already doing, lol. Social isolation, self development, and spending all our time posting on the forums or sending messages on OLD.

Coronavirus game could be a thing for one night stands.
Lol. Just neg the coronavirus and it will recognize that you are alpha and totally submit to you.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
did that yesterday, one ATM was out of cash, two different banks withdrew the max, already had the max at home, I feel better now, but I'm stocked up on Real assets at home as well 10s of thousands of rounds, been preparing for 10 years - it's like a foundation you build your BASE level investments first which are enough food, water, and ammo, and currency beyond dollars I'd even say Russian rubles would be ideal, or Swiss francs in your hand. These people ruling us are Not to be trusted, never ever EVER.
Not that dire, but good for you to stockpile necessities.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
They can try all that but I'll set a precedent the remaining days of my life in one way or another IF I owned a restaurant. OUR Government can NOT just shut down a business or several businesses on a whim. Who do these people think they ARE???! We stopped asking that question pre-WWII generation. DICTA - Don't Interfere Call The Authorities rules our world today. It's the Mommy Professor state, the Nanny State. I ain't havin none of it even if I have to Die.
Yes, sadly, with a Presidential (Federal), Governor (State) City (Mayoral) order, they can. It's called for the good of the public and well being of it's citizens.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flattening the curve and keeping the hospitals from being overrun is a good idea. But I'm still concerned that this is all going to end up doing more harm than good. All the panic buying, the market crashing, closing everything. Certain businesses and workers are going to be bankrupted. They just said the worst could be over in August, or later. And then right after that the cold and flu season starts. This could last the year or beyond. People are already buying everything off the shelves like it's WWIII. How long before the looting and pillaging follows?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flattening the curve and keeping the hospitals from being overrun is a good idea. But I'm still concerned that this is all going to end up doing more harm than good. All the panic buying, the market crashing, closing everything. Certain businesses and workers are going to be bankrupted. They just said the worst could be over in August, or later. And then right after that the cold and flu season starts. This could last the year or beyond. People are already buying everything off the shelves like it's WWIII. How long before the looting and pillaging follows?
So it’s better just to let more people die to protect the markets?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We will improvise. United States Army Medical Command will assist where necessary across the nation. Relax.
Seattle doctors are also saying that mycocardic shock is actually what is killing most people right now, not the pneumonia. They can keep a patient alive on the vent, but then the virus just comes back and destroys their heart.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unreal. I agree with you. The looting will begin soon since the panic just keeps growing

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long before the looting and pillaging follows?
When food stamps/welfare/gov't assistance runs out? All this printing of fiat isn't going to YOU or me (have they doubled our tax refunds as a way of throwing us a bone? No). It's for the Bankers and the CEOs who practically own all the stock market along with the Fed. Theirs'll be taken care of in this mess, not ours.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it’s better just to let more people die to protect the markets?
Didn't say it was wrong necessarily, I said I was concerned. I agree with @taiyuu_otoko, maybe there isn't a good answer to this.
Besides, this is about way more than the markets. We may be trading one large disaster for a protracted one.

Unreal. I agree with you. The looting will begin soon since the panic just keeps growing
It will probably start as soon as the grocery shelves are empty. I haven't seen anything like this happen in my nearly 60 years.
The good news is that I saw some piece on truck drivers, and they said there are huge warehouses full of supplies that will not run out anytime soon. They said as long as the trucks are running, the shelves will be restocked.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't say it was wrong necessarily, I said I was concerned. I agree with @taiyuu_otoko, maybe there isn't a good answer to this.
Besides, this is about way more than the markets. We may be trading one large disaster for a protracted one.

It will probably start as soon as the grocery shelves are empty. I haven't seen anything like this happen in my nearly 60 years.
The good news is that I saw some piece on truck drivers, and they said there are huge warehouses full of supplies that will not run out anytime soon. They said as long as the trucks are running, the shelves will be restocked.
I heard they rescinded the hourly driving restrictions for truck drivers. There are going to be some sleepy drivers on the road, give big trucks their space.

The typical american can come up with something like four or five hundred bucks on short notice, and no more. And that was when the economy was functioning. So people will run out of money long before the stores run out of stuff, which then starts beginning the incentive to loot or steal.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When food stamps/welfare/gov't assistance runs out? All this printing of fiat isn't going to YOU or me (have they doubled our tax refunds as a way of throwing us a bone? No). It's for the Bankers and the CEOs who practically own all the stock market along with the Fed. Theirs'll be taken care of in this mess, not ours.
Corporate america also took the last ten years of prosperity and used it to leverage themselves to the eyebrows in debt. Ford is a good example. There's a reason the stock price is so low. They remind me of myself as a teenager with way too many credit cards. They are going to need a bailout to stay in business. Instead of using the good times to prepare for the bad, corporate america partied like the economy would go straight up forever. They know the government is just going to bail them out again.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard they rescinded the hourly driving restrictions for truck drivers. There are going to be some sleepy drivers on the road, give big trucks their space.

The typical american can come up with something like four or five hundred bucks on short notice, and no more. And that was when the economy was functioning. So people will run out of money long before the stores run out of stuff, which then starts beginning the incentive to loot or steal.
makes me think I need a guard dog or security system, You got me thinkin to load all my weaponry today/tonight and place them under my bed/pillow.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
makes me think I need a guard dog or security system, You got me thinkin to load all my weaponry today/tonight and place them under my bed/pillow.
I have a purebred working line German shepherd who was $150 from a county pound. I take her everywhere and people look at me like I am a k9 unit. Petfinder.com will let you search shelter dogs by breed. People get gsd puppies, lock them ignored in a backyard, and then dump them at the pound when they go nuts from all the barking.

But I think the looting will start out small, like toilet paper and hand sanitizer dispensers. I live in a concealed carry state and everyone here has a gun. And everyone knows that everyone else has a gun, too, so it keeps the peace between individuals.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two key things moving forward.

1. Keeping the supply chain for critical items moving.
  2. Locking down people to contain the virus.
In order to accomplish this, chances are high that all debt payments will be pushed two months and then begin again after that Meaning things like mortgage, car loans and rent would be suspended for two months.

The vast majority of Americans live paycheck to paycheck so they will ensure there is ZERO chance of them all be evicted or going bankrupt as a result of this national crisis.
Small businesses aren't much better than individuals. A friend near me with a restaurant said there is no way she could just shut down for two months and then re open. They don't have the capital.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I have a purebred working line German shepherd who was $150 from a county pound. I take her everywhere and people look at me like I am a k9 unit. Petfinder.com will let you search shelter dogs by breed. People get gsd puppies, lock them ignored in a backyard, and then dump them at the pound when they go nuts from all the barking.

But I think the looting will start out small, like toilet paper and hand sanitizer dispensers. I live in a concealed carry state and everyone here has a gun. And everyone knows that everyone else has a gun, too, so it keeps the peace between individuals.
Having a gun and knowing how to use a gun are two completely separate things. It's not as easy as people think as what they see on tv. There are a lot of legal risks as well.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Seattle doctors are also saying that mycocardic shock is actually what is killing most people right now, not the pneumonia. They can keep a patient alive on the vent, but then the virus just comes back and destroys their heart.
We've not experienced this, but it is possible for persons who are elderly or at risk.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a gun and knowing how to use a gun are two completely separate things. It's not as easy as people think as what they see on tv. There are a lot of legal risks as well.
without rule of law or WROL comin soon, the law aint gonna save you, pre-1960s that's the way it was, there was no DICTA or Don't Interfere Call the Authorities, people took matters into their own hands and protected women who were being stabbed to death/raped in the street. These days there are hardly any Men left cause we are order to Not get involved. They've taken away our reproductive capabilities cause they've driven us into this Nanny State. This do as you're told, you can't think for yourself. Cops used to get on the CB radio and tell a trucker to block a crazy driver they were chasing, can't do that now can they? cause oh no, the criminal has "Human Rights." The trucker was very obliged to help the police back in the 80s, 70s, 60s and before because AMERICA is HIS country, this is HIS land and home, a proud man to assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.