Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you guys actually worried about the coronavirus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People like you are what I fear most. You will likely infect several other people when you get the virus, and possibly kill a few.
It’s kinda funny when you think about it. If someone wants to mess with you, tell them that you have a bioweapon with you and that you’ll use it on them. All you gotta do is threaten to cough on them and then they’ll leave you alone.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Unfortunately the public at large actually ups a virus spread rate when their location had minimal counted infections beforehand, by upping contact jamming into food venues to stock up out of pure fear.
When faced with an enemy, in this case the virus, know its actual facts, keep your mind, and react accordingly without fear, or you Will fail.

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly worried about the gym. Gotta keep focusing on increasing SMV. Motherfvckers closed the gyms in my country, but what I did was to buy weights before the shops closed and I'm doing weighted calisthenics outside. I also bought some more calisthenics equipment just in case the training grounds outside are also closed. We gotta keep the DJ spirit. It's good opportunity now, use the time at home to increase game knowledge.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly worried about the gym. Gotta keep focusing on increasing SMV. Motherfvckers closed the gyms in my country, but what I did was to buy weights before the shops closed and I'm doing weighted calisthenics outside. I also bought some more calisthenics equipment just in case the training grounds outside are also closed. We gotta keep the DJ spirit. It's good opportunity now, use the time at home to increase game knowledge.
It might be a good time to get into sand bag workouts. They are easy to make, put a lot of small bags inside a big one. You get more of a workout with weight that shifts against you.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Billtx49

Reaction score
Interesting video from Italy comparing the number of obituary pages between a day in February to March 13th.....

Me no ready that language, but get the message. They were hit hard like most of Europe will be because of their open borders with few restrictions policies. Thank goodness they recognized the problem in Italy and put the country on lock down now…
What do you wanna bet they had a few too many Chinese visitors and/or immigrants beforehand?

On a side note I hear California is finally interested in taking action on their homeless housing crisis because of the virus, bad news, their bars and wineries will likely temporarily be shut down also…

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not stressing it too much. I’m going about my day to day because I have to. Everything is still up and running in my area, which includes gyms. Preventative maintenance goes a long way in this situation. Hibernating in your home won’t save you from it. If someone at USPS has it, grabs your mail, and it gets delivered and you touch it you’ll get it. Reality. Cause stress and panic isn’t my forte. Live your life, because if you were meant to get it your A** is getting it.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I’m not stressing it too much. I’m going about my day to day because I have to. Everything is still up and running in my area, which includes gyms. Preventative maintenance goes a long way in this situation. Hibernating in your home won’t save you from it. If someone at USPS has it, grabs your mail, and it gets delivered and you touch it you’ll get it. Reality. Cause stress and panic isn’t my forte. Live your life, because if you were meant to get it your A** is getting it.
Good move not letting fear control your activities.
Normal flu season procedures will help enormously. Stay away from crowds, no hand to mouth in public or immediately after, antibacterial soap or wipes for hands, don’t touch anything out there you don’t need to, and stay the hell away from coughing people…

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not taking precautions really and I deal with the public. However, I AM taking serious measures since 2010 when I last took serious measures due to the "Euro Crisis" that only got "cured" by "Austerity" and papering over the problem like Russia building that big concrete dome over Chernobyl. I rarely buy physical assets for Fear. But I just shelled out 3 grand for a little bit of this and a little bit of that to arrive at my doorstep soon. Freeze-dried food out of country but america has none left to add to my stockpile (extending it by half a year beyond a year), then other "physical." I've got other **** I gotta do too like paint my house and landscaping, but this survival stuff comes first over the cosmetic. I can go for years. Others around me, most certainly not, my co-workers certainly not and they all know I'm prepared. I just told them Friday, ONLY family. Don't even Think... That goes for other people too, I know we chum around and are "friends" daily, but blood is thicker than.. Some of these Younguns can EAT like for 3 people and I know one who'd eat me outta my house. He's only 22 now, and these idk what you call em? millennials? Gen-Z?? they grew up on video games and are livin on a shoe string, just bought a new car $400/month payment living with 2 roommates, and never thinkin ahead. He told me that he needs a 9mm on Friday. I said, "Yeah...and...nevermind" He doesn't have toilet paper, food, water, but he knows I do. His parents are over 1000 miles away just like my family is. I let him borrow stuff, but food? NO!

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good move not letting fear control your activities.
Normal flu season procedures will help enormously. Stay away from crowds, no hand to mouth in public or immediately after, antibacterial soap or wipes for hands, don’t touch anything out there you don’t need to, and stay the hell away from coughing people…
No doubt man. I feel like what you listed will keep most safe. Just be smart.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every country in Europe pretty much closed their borders and the worst countries are under heavy quarantine thankfully.
I saw some statistics earlier today, In the US daily growth is up 3 folds in the last 4 days and now grows faster than Italy did at the same stage. US is estimated to lagg behind Italy with about 9 days.
The country where i live and the UK are the only ones who take a different approach to this counting on 'herd immunity' to let it spread within the population without many restrictions except isolating the most vulnerable, no closed schools or closed borders. Everything is open and people are out.
Complete joke to me but let's see how it turns out.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the governments are manufacturing the hysteria and panic so when they solve it, the citizens will respect them more.

Communist Party of China will absolutely DESTROY you if you put them down. They will HANG you if you owe them money. One WORD from President Xi and hundreds of thousands of Muslims are in concentration camps. Yet, they can’t control “wet wild animal markets?”

The United States government will BARR YOU FOR LIFE if you INVEST in CANNABIS stocks. Yet after 14 days notice, they let a deadly virus, which caused 11,000,000 people in Wuhan to be on lockdown, enter into the United States?

The government won‘t tell people how or where to get TESTED for this SILENT KILLER. Yet if you try walking out of Walgreens owing them $100, fifteen authorities will jump you, beat you down, you will have criminal record and will have ruined your life.

I’m not worried about it.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fear makes us less intelligent and it's nothing new that governments use it to their advantage. Just look what happened after 9/11, the US basically shut down after 3 days of Bush telling the people to be afraid, to be VERY afraid.

"Governments do not want a healthy, intelligent population because they're difficult to control." - Tony Benn (British parliamentarian)

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I suspect that I actually got it, so I just sitting at home doing nothing special

Gym is not a problem I have all the necessary equipment at home

Some alchohol, good music may come handy

Reading sosuave posts half year ago is funny, every body is banned

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every country in Europe pretty much closed their borders and the worst countries are under heavy quarantine thankfully.
I saw some statistics earlier today, In the US daily growth is up 3 folds in the last 4 days and now grows faster than Italy did at the same stage. US is estimated to lagg behind Italy with about 9 days.
The country where i live and the UK are the only ones who take a different approach to this counting on 'herd immunity' to let it spread within the population without many restrictions except isolating the most vulnerable, no closed schools or closed borders. Everything is open and people are out.
Complete joke to me but let's see how it turns out.
what happens to the nhs oif all the schools get closed and 50 % of nurses and doctors have to stay at home and look after their kids?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not "worried" about it but am taking the necessary precautions.

If I get infected, I can handle it most likely. But I don't want to unknowingly infect the elderly and infirm. It spreads rather easily - that's the most challenging thing about it.

Worrying is a waste of time and a form of self-punishment, but being smart, prepared, and responsible are virtues.

Status
Not open for further replies.