Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asking the girl to come to my house and find herself if she likes me or not.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not a social person. But I attract a lots of girls because of my skills, intelligence and above average finance. I can't get past the attraction phase.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, no contact would work if I wouldn't still want to get inside her. As long as you get pu55y from someone else, it's fine( but it doesn't seem to be your current situation).

I prefer a more polarizing method: just telling her: "I have a rule, I never have have sex with girls I work with. But we're not work buddies any more, are we?"
Works better in person, but probably as well in text if you don't see her again. If she responds positively, you're free to bang her, if not, you'll know she's not worth your interest. Sounds like a win/win to me.
Lmao only a weirdo would say that or a high schooler. The guy just needs to invite her and chill.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao only a weirdo would say that or a high schooler. The guy just needs to invite her and chill.
Doesn't matter too much anyway, he said the woman is married. Why go out with random guy from work no.7?

From my experience, it doesn't really matter how you put it, you just make your intentions clear. If she's interested, she will go out with you anyway, if not, she'll find an excuse no matter how good the "pick up line" is.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter too much anyway, he said the woman is married. Why go out with random guy from work no.7?

From my experience, it doesn't really matter how you put it, you just make your intentions clear. If she's interested, she will go out with you anyway, if not, she'll find an excuse no matter how good the "pick up line" is.
It really does matter in my experience. The line between interested and uninterested can often be thin and it could be seen as "one more thing off about him." Guys pls don't ever use that line lol...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really does matter in my experience. The line between interested and uninterested can often be thin and it could be seen as "one more thing off about him." Guys pls don't ever use that line lol...
You don't really want to be on that thin line. But AMS calls it being on the fence and feels its 50-60% of the game.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I have to say, this entire thread makes me cringe. But cultures can be very different and my experience in my travels to India were fully professional.
Agreed. This thread is the classic case of the woman isnt sexually interested and the guy has 50 scenarios in his mind as to why and how to change her mind.

She isnt interested in fvcking him. And when thats the case, its deuces. Dust in the wind.

Reaction score
I have this girl in my office with whom I have had on and off relationship. We never had sex but I have made it clear that it is the only thing between us to deepen our bonding. She has her own constraints. I am leaving the job. Tomorrow it will be my last day. We are in silent treatment but we still see each other. I am going to ask her that if wants to have any future association after I leave the place she will have to come to my house and find it herself if she will like me or not. This is the only way I can trust her. We had done a lot of push and pull and it was her excuses mostly. But then I never complained because I knew her limit. She will talk again but whenever I reach the point of making love she will stop with some excuses. This is the end. She has to break the limits or else I am pretty much tired of cat and mouse.

What do you guys think? Can I add something do something completely different? I have work. I cannot play games anymore.
Get it over with. Just tell her you want to **** her and see where it might lead. She will **** you or she won't. Seriously. If you don't take charge and force her to make a decision she'll **** around forever. She probably wants you to be her boyfriend and pay her bills while some other dude who makes her wet is digging her guts out. Quit ****ing around. If she can't or won't give you what you want find one who will. There are plenty of women out there. Grow some balls and find them.