"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Rating HB women. Different guys different ranks.

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Precisely! Get a show dog if you want to nitpick about appearances....
A medium one can get finer if her confidence rises. And that confident will increase if you treat her good fvck her like a champ and eat her like a king.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Soccer chick is not a 7 looks wise, she's a 4.5 in the face. Her nose is really large and her face is not symmetrical. Her body looks like that of a teenage boy. I'm sorry
Well I'd take her in a jiffy and be quite happy! So where do I find girls like her then? Around here at her age I don't see very many as hot as her out and about.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
It's mostly subjective, but a hot body and great smile is usually at least good for a 6. I believe a great personality can also make a woman a bit more attractive as well.

Above 6.5 is mostly based on good genetics...

I believe this is where men have advantage. An unattractive man can escalate with personality, money, and status

As far as the girl you posted. I would say 7.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
It's mostly subjective, but a hot body and great smile is usually at least good for a 6. I believe a great personality can also make a woman a bit more attractive as well.

Above 6.5 is mostly based on good genetics...

I believe this is where men have advantage. An unattractive man can escalate with personality, money, and status
True. Women cant do this. A nasty women no matter how much cash she has I would not screw her.

I proved that in the nhl player thread. Players who are under 5 5 getting high end hbs.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
So is it possible to come up with official ranking that everybody can agree on?
No.

When does it become an issue when an HB9 has such a bad personality that it doesn't override her looks?
The point is the rating scale is strictly a measure of looks, not that you should accept a woman who is a shrew.

I'd make her a 3 hole wonder!
That's lovely, I'm sure she'd be thrilled.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
No.


The point is the rating scale is strictly a measure of looks, not that you should accept a woman who is a shrew.


That's lovely, I'm sure she'd be thrilled.
You know what that means, right? Oral, anal, vaginal!
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Well I'd take her in a jiffy and be quite happy! So where do I find girls like her then? Around here at her age I don't see very many as hot as her out and about.
I see women like her every day at the grocery store, coffee shops, softball leagues, gyms
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I see women like her every day at the grocery store, coffee shops, softball leagues, gyms
I work at a grocery store part time, and at night too when younger people typically shop and I don't see too many like her. Just being honest. Gyms, of course you would.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I work at a grocery store part time, and at night too when younger people typically shop and I don't see too many like her. Just being honest. Gyms, of course you would.
Really? Are you in a rural area?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Really? Are you in a rural area?
Kinda. It's a small town. County population about 250k full time residents but lots of snowbirds. My town is named best place to retire. My county has a median age of 55.9 and the city I live in 66.7. Even at night it's mostly older folks grocery shopping.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Dude, just leave. What's the appeal of this retirement town?
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Dude, just leave. What's the appeal of this retirement town?
Low crime. I do notice these old farts actually have more road rage than young folks too. One thing I also hate is the restaurants sucks too. Crap food. Embarrassing going on a date and crappy food choices when compared to Tampa or sarasota.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,393
Reaction score
5,135
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Kinda. It's a small town. County population about 250k full time residents but lots of snowbirds. My town is named best place to retire. My county has a median age of 55.9 and the city I live in 66.7. Even at night it's mostly older folks grocery shopping.
I still can’t wrap my head around why older people want to retire some place that’s hot.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top