"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Reply rates have really went down on OLD. What's going on?

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
The first lady he blew it with (not figuratively) was attractive. Whether he met her IRL, I do not know. She seems a 7-8; not that I use these stupid numbers. I am simple. Do I want to f uck her? Yes, I do, no, I move on.
The first was was definitely attractive. I would give her an easy 8.

He took her for an expensive meal, probably said a bunch of shyte that he shouldnt have, her pvssy instantly dried up and then there was no conversation.

You cant help this guy. Trust me.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
It has an action at the end, so that's good, but it sound a bit cliche, no?
I didnt want to add anything and use his text as the example of how it could be shorter but convey the original message.
Wanted to demonstrate how this is done in a simple manner and be much much more effective... just an example.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
You need to delete your profile, and then later reregister with a new email, pics, and different user name. The ai that the sites use will give a preference to new profiles in regard to what they suggest to users.
I might try that the next time I give OLD a whirl. It seems that when I do happen to browse OLD and renew/start a new profile its the same old chicks. The new email might freshen things up a bit.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
Here is that other one that is about HB9. The pic is bad, but she has a smoking body and for 39 She'd be around HB9. That's the one from OLD that drove 60 miles to meet up with me and texted her eyeballs off before the date for 3 days. She was into me and laughing and everything UNTIL I told her the type of business I owned. Her attitude quickly changed after that. I guess she was gold digging.

HB9?? More like an HB 3.5 with the body of a scrawny teenage boy
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I might try that the next time I give OLD a whirl. It seems that when I do happen to browse OLD and renew/start a new profile its the same old chicks. The new email might freshen things up a bit.
It's sad they pull that bs. Or have to pay for tinder to see who likes you.

I have a dummies match account, free one I have without a photo. Now it wont even let you see the people unless you upgrade and pay.

It seems when match bought all the dating apps they all went downhill and have to pay for everything. Talk about monopoly.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
It has an action at the end, so that's good, but it sound a bit cliche, no? I think I saw something similar on a MadTV skit from Lowered Expectations.
I've heard you shouldn't include which sports team you like before a first date because some women will drop you over that.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
I've heard you shouldn't include which sports team you like before a first date because some women will drop you over that.
then why did you include it in your original profile text, HMMMMM?
You stressed this artifact very very highly... DONT BLAME ME FOR YOUR FAULTS
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
It's sad they pull that bs. Or have to pay for tinder to see who likes you.

I have a dummies match account, free one I have without a photo. Now it wont even let you see the people unless you upgrade and pay.

It seems when match bought all the dating apps they all went downhill and have to pay for everything. Talk about monopoly.
I dont need OLD nor do I rely on it. Its just another platform to use when I feel like it and in the market to potentially replace a plate.

You should never get in a habit of relying on OLD, which I know that you do. No matter how bad you try to hide it you are going to have to learn some one on one communication skills or you will very seldom see a 2nd date. Learn charisma. Learn how to be a mystery. Learn how to NOT be available.

You have lots to learn. Unfortunately you are not the type of student that I would ever have success with.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
I restarted my OLD accounts. New email address linked to them and I might have put that I am 36 instead of 42 lol. I can easily pass for it so who gives a fvck.

If it comes up I will just tell them if they dont like dating guys my age, there are plenty more on OLD where she came from!
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I dont need OLD nor do I rely on it. Its just another platform to use when I feel like it and in the market to potentially replace a plate.

You should never get in a habit of relying on OLD, which I know that you do. No matter how bad you try to hide it you are going to have to learn some one on one communication skills or you will very seldom see a 2nd date. Learn charisma. Learn how to be a mystery. Learn how to NOT be available.

You have lots to learn. Unfortunately you are not the type of student that I would ever have success with.
Not being available might cost you a date. I lost one 45 miles away. A teacher who threw her number at me and all and wanted to meet and was all over me. I couldn't on that night because I worked. So after that she started to lose interest gradually. I should have called in sick into work for a first old date.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I restarted my OLD accounts. New email address linked to them and I might have put that I am 36 instead of 42 lol. I can easily pass for it so who gives a fvck.

If it comes up I will just tell them if they dont like dating guys my age, there are plenty more on OLD where she came from!
Women lie like crazy on old. No reason guys shouldn't level the playing field.

Recently I drove 60 miles and the date was about 25lbs heavier. Another old girl I met in person was a lot worse looking than her profile pics.

This old seems to be a lot of bs versus in person game.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
So I'd say the last 4 months my reply rates on OLD have gone down a lot! I was probably at like 10-15 percent on OLD and only messaging at a min HB 7.5 to 9. Nothing above a 9 because they don't exist on OLD and that is a lot better than the PUA estimates of 2-5 percent for "strong" profiles. Last summer and fall I was doing pretty well on Match, OKcupid, and Facebook dating. Btw FB Dating looked pretty promising when it first launched. The quality of women was decent actually and easy to get a reply from when leaving a photo comment. Now FB dating is mostly ugly landwhales and fatties. That tanked.

Heck, and last summer when I first started really using it I even had garbage photos like the one in my avatar and my reply rate was a lot better.

I do notice the quality and quantity of women have gone WAY down the last few months on OLD. Can that be an issue too when there is a lot less to go around and more guys swarming them?

Am I the only one noticing a lot less decent women lately on OLD?

I did change my profile summary wording as well and I think that affected it as well. I might go back to my old profile summary that seemed to get better results. The thing is that I get women who look at my profile without me even messaging them. So obviously initially when they see my face it gets their interest level because I use good, clear photos and have a near perfect smile.
If you never get second dates from women from OLD then isn't that a good thing since you are wasting less of your time?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
not if its them rejecting you... every time.
One of them liked me and Ioi on first date but she blew up at me because she wouldnt reply to my texts after the date very quick and I kinda called her out on it. She said she wanted to go out again but called me a jerk for calling her out and she said she wasnt going to go out with Me again because of that.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
not if its them rejecting you... every time.
That's not what I meant to say. If Biggoal is not getting a second date from anyone period, and the women are rejecting him, then he's just wasting his time because that ended in a dead-end. IF Biggoal's success rate is 0% (i.e. zero second dates, zero "whatever") and there is no end-game to then it's all fantasy until the bubble pops at the first meet-up.

Therefore, with numbers like that, what does it matter if someone replies to him or not online. He'll be saving his time from an eventual dead-end. He should be focusing on getting a second date rather than just getting a foot in a door.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
So I'd say the last 4 months my reply rates on OLD have gone down a lot! I was probably at like 10-15 percent on OLD and only messaging at a min HB 7.5 to 9. Nothing above a 9 because they don't exist on OLD and that is a lot better than the PUA estimates of 2-5 percent for "strong" profiles. Last summer and fall I was doing pretty well on Match, OKcupid, and Facebook dating. Btw FB Dating looked pretty promising when it first launched. The quality of women was decent actually and easy to get a reply from when leaving a photo comment. Now FB dating is mostly ugly landwhales and fatties. That tanked.

Heck, and last summer when I first started really using it I even had garbage photos like the one in my avatar and my reply rate was a lot better.

I do notice the quality and quantity of women have gone WAY down the last few months on OLD. Can that be an issue too when there is a lot less to go around and more guys swarming them?

Am I the only one noticing a lot less decent women lately on OLD?

I did change my profile summary wording as well and I think that affected it as well. I might go back to my old profile summary that seemed to get better results. The thing is that I get women who look at my profile without me even messaging them. So obviously initially when they see my face it gets their interest level because I use good, clear photos and have a near perfect smile.
seems youre recognized after you have been added to public global list of people who dont get laid
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
One of them liked me and Ioi on first date but she blew up at me because she wouldnt reply to my texts after the date very quick and I kinda called her out on it. She said she wanted to go out again but called me a jerk for calling her out and she said she wasnt going to go out with Me again because of that.
That's your normal pattern of behaviour. I think even rickthetoad said you messed up something he was trying to set up for you with the exact same antics. It's not a one-off.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top