Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reply rates have really went down on OLD. What's going on?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Your reply rate is low because you are below average looking, your OLD pics suck, your openers suck, your too picky, and you live in a retirement community.

Sorry, I'm just being honest.
A bit harsh dude. He's sensitive, no need to knock him out. He needs work, but a new hair style, clothes, 30 LBS of muscle and fat along with some personality and interaction work on himself would do wonders.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you already replied, so... wait to see if she bites.
all I can say is that you used playful banter, which is good... you just need to stay congruent with the flirt.
please do not use anything clique, you might get a date... too bad you cant invite her to your place.

honestly Im quite lucky as I have a place 3min walk to the beach and a cafe, so I usally date to the cafe and lead them to my place or just invite them directly to my place to cook dinner together, a glass of California wine and a movie.

my goto 1st date movie is "Knight&Day" with Tom Cruise and Carmen Diaz, it has never failed to produce results.
I hate wine but Robert Mondavi is made in my birthplace hometown so is a great story topic.
I play that movie when I bring women over too. It's a very underrated movie that most women surprisingly have never seen before, and often times have never even heard of it

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit harsh dude. He's sensitive, no need to knock him out. He needs work, but a new hair style, clothes, 30 LBS of muscle and fat along with some personality and interaction work on himself would do wonders.
I suppose it was. I did give some advice after that in my last post.

Last edited:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm ugly?
YES... and you're anorexic. You can't be ugly AND anorexic, pick a struggle. Don't even think about women until you can bench press 160 pounds. You should be posting on bodybuilding forums everyday, not here

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think he is ugly, he just has a boyish look for his age. I had a Russian friend with such a look, and he slays.
He is my age and I could not believe the HB he pulled (at 40-45yo). Granted we were in Estonia so HB everywhere.

He gave me a great piece of advice:

me: how the hell do you get such hot babes?
him: if you only go for gold, you get gold.

meaning, if you only flirt, and only ask out HB8+ you will get HB8+
I have used this mantra ever since and it is really true. Only go for what you want and will acecpt, and (eventually) you will get it.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose it was. I did give some advice after that in my past post.
He needs the truth. Lifes a lot harder then being told you're ugly online. Especially when you ask straight up "am I ugly"... He'll be fine

Oh and he's also a troll, and all of this is just made up. So who cares

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't even think about women until you can bench press 160 pounds.
by your reasoning I cant get girls at all. I cant lift or work out cuz I have a paralyzed arm and hand.

its about attitude, game and killing them with your sex

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by your reasoning I cant get girls at all. I cant lift or work out cuz I have a paralyzed arm and hand.

its about attitude, game and killing them with your sex
For one, you're not ugly.... but I also said you can't be ugly AND anorexic. He needs muscle to compensate for his ugliness. Ugly guys can get women if they have something to compliment it

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
problem is he won't do it, he won't change, he don't wnat, he come here fishing for compliments saying he is doing good, with we know he don't

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
Remember the rule, approach 1 person when in a public place before you earn the right to go on the app.

And you want to know why your rates have gone down? Because theres 1000 other guys sitting at their house and doing everything they can to not face their fear and face rejection, so they type something they wouldn't have the courage to say to her face, and you want to stand out from that?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It gets the foot in the door at least. You can spin it to make it sound better too. Not until after you bang her then she eventually finds out the size of it.
Lmao...if you need to talk about a business to get your foot in the door you have already failed epically.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Remember the rule, approach 1 person when in a public place before you earn the right to go on the app.

And you want to know why your rates have gone down? Because theres 1000 other guys sitting at their house and doing everything they can to not face their fear and face rejection, so they type something they wouldn't have the courage to say to her face, and you want to stand out from that?
Its actually because he has no social skills and doesn't understand how to send interesting messages a woman is going to want to respond to.

I have no issues getting responses, dates and sex.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I doubt that I'll be in the habit of clicking the"like" tab by your postings too often, but this one?
You are 100% spot on and I like your "rule approach" theory.