Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

Reaction score
I can't see why you are not getting better reply rates on OLD when you're in decent shape and not bad looking but then you got poster in their 50s on here who is not a chad and yet he slays. I'm think it has to be your location issue and that because you should be getting better reply rates.
They're very obviously lying. I'm naive to a point as well, but not when motherfvckers are blatantly trolling.

I assume you're referring to Wood. He says he's 50 but looks closer to late 60's. Use common sense.

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Objectively, I would say your delts are much too large relative to the rest of your physique. It’s asymmetrical. This is very subtle but some women will find your look as “too big” which sounds weird because you aren’t “huge” otherwise. This would be what they’re responding to.

Other than that, you look better than 99.9% of men your age.
Good feedback. That's interesting because I don't do too much to just target my delts other than closed grip upright rows which hit your traps, too.
From an outside view idk how id feel about sdm ans sa.

Not sure how it works but seems like paying to get some.
I'm very upfront with the girls on SA and SDM that I don't pay $ for s*ex. We'll do drinks, apps, laughs, bar hop, and have fun. They're into it. Most of the time afterward, we head back to my place for s*ex. No cash involved other than the bar or restaurant. It's actually funny how shameless some of these young chicks are, seriously, lol.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good feedback. That's interesting because I don't do too much to just target my delts other than closed grip uprigth rows whuch hit your traps, too.

I'm very upfront with the girls on SA and SDM that I don't pay $ for s*ex. We'll do drinks, apps, laughs, bar hop, and have fun. They're into it. Most of the time afterward, we head back to my place for s*ex. No cash involved other than the bar or restaurant. It's actually funny how shameless some of these young chicks are, seriously, lol.
Way to go man... most ppl on this probably pay a **** load of $$ without getring any.

Imo you cant get good sex when you have to pay for it

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Try growing a beard man....
Might make a big diff
Yea, others suggested it. I used to let it grow out and shave just once a week. My part time job allows beards BUT they have to be neat and trimmed which I hate trimming it. When I grow it out I look like Joe Thorton's beard. The guy on the SJ Sharks with the sloppy beard. Some suggest without facial hair I look way too young and kiddish for my age.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, others suggested it. I used to let it grow out and shave just once a week. My part time job allows beards BUT they have to be neat and trimmed which I hate trimming it. When I grow it out I look like Joe Thorton's beard. The guy on the SJ Sharks with the sloppy beard. Some suggest without facial hair I look way too young and kiddish for my age.
You can be aure Thorton is getting some serious ***** lolll

But imo you have too much of a geeky look, a bit like i have too much of a clean good guy look when i shave.
Beard often will help, give you a edgy bad boy look.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You can be aure Thorton is getting some serious ***** lolll

But imo you have too much of a geeky look, a bit like i have too much of a clean good guy look when i shave.
Beard often will help, give you a edgy bad boy look.
He's married. His wife is cute, HB7 but not a mega hottie. Even ugly NHL players get high end HB wives like Marchand for example.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try growing a beard man....
Might make a big diff
He must have facial hair. You look way too nerdy with a clean face. This is exactly what I told him via private message. He also is 122 lbs, he is heroin thin. I told him to gain 35 lbs and stop running for a while.

I don’t think it would much of a stretch that @MrWood does better online than you. He has a masculine fatherly look.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He must have facial hair. You look way too nerdy with a clean face. This is exactly what I told him via private message. He also is 122 lbs, he is heroin thin. I told him to gain 35 lbs and stop running for a while.
Holy **** 122 lbs !!! Wtf.....
Depwnding pn height 35lbs minimum imo.
He should get some weight gainers

Reaction score
Assuming average height (or anywhere close to it), 122 lbs is ridiculously thin. Someone who's around 5'10" should be around 160ish if they are lean.

I don’t think it would much of a stretch that @MrWood does better online than you. He has a masculine fatherly look.
I'm not great at guessing ages, but he looks closer to 65-67 than 50.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Holy **** 122 lbs !!! Wtf.....
Depwnding pn height 35lbs minimum imo.
He should get some weight gainers
I got the part for the weight machine so I just need to get the guy out here to put it together. I think I'll weiggt train 7 days a week to get going fast.

Reaction score
I got the part for the weight machine so I just need to get the guy out here to put it together. I think I'll weiggt train 7 days a week to get going fast.
Don't overdo it. You need rest days to allow your muscles to grow. Aim for just a single upper and lower body workout the first week. Allow for lactic acid to decline, and perhaps aim for two upper body workouts in the 2nd or 3rd week: arms/chest then shoulders/back in the 2nd weekly workout. Take at least a 1 day break between upper body workouts during the first month or so.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few hours before my V-day date, so I'll post here to pass the time. Honestly I don't think I aged too much from 18 to 33. My jaw got way more defined (people used to make fun of my huge neck but now my neck looks normal due to my jawline), and I've been bodybuilding for 19 years.

Superman tank = teen pic. The rest = current/in my 30s.
I've sported a crew cut and even had long hair at some point but I think medium length hair works best for me. Max 3 pics in each post so I'll have to double post to show my bodybuilding pics. I'm a national level competitor.

Attachments

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You l
More current body shots.
You look great. Are you on gear or have you ever done a cycle?(edit: nevermind, just saw you were national level competitor. Don’t answer.

body is great, the hair though.. lose it all. You are wrong about the medium length. Either chop it or grow it to shoulder length ..Perhaps contacts?

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
You l

You look great. Are you on gear or have you ever done a cycle?

body is great, the hair though.. lose it all. Close cut, close to bald. Perhaps contacts?
Thanks Cola! I have tips on how you can develop your chest (I had a weak chest too) but I think everyone here would disagree with me and I don't want to get into arguments with anyone lol. I compete in Classic and there are weight limits so I don't need gear. I have plenty of friends who use it. If I ever decide to compete in Open instead of Classic I would definitely use gear. I'm not against it, but I'm more about need rather than compensation.

P.S. You will find that EVERYONE has ONE body part that grows freaky no matter what. Calves for me. Secret: I have never trained calves. LMAO. Black guys tend to be genetically insane with arms and Asians usually have crazy calves.

I do look good in contacts but I hated putting them in so I've been using glasses for years. I've done the bald look back when I was 19-20 but the kinds of girls I'd attract were lower quality. But that might have less to do with my hair and more to do with my crap personality back then. I've worked hard to become a better man since then so maybe I'll give it a go. Summer time is when having short hair is the best - low maintenance. Some girls like running their fingers through my hair, others want me to chop it all.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Cola! I have tips on how you can develop your chest (I had a weak chest too) but I think everyone here would disagree with me and I don't want to get into arguments with anyone lol. I compete in Classic and there are weight limits so I don't need gear. I have plenty of friends who use it. If I ever decide to compete in Open instead of Classic I would definitely use gear. I'm not against it, but I'm more about need rather than compensation.

P.S. You will find that EVERYONE has ONE body part that grows freaky no matter what. Calves for me. Secret: I have never trained calves. LMAO. Black guys tend to be genetically insane with arms and Asians usually have crazy calves.

I do look good in contacts but I hated putting them in so I've been using glasses for years. I've done the bald look back when I was 19-20 but the kinds of girls I'd attract were lower quality. But that might have less to do with my hair and more to do with my crap personality back then. I've worked hard to become a better man since then so maybe I'll give it a go. Summer time is when having short hair is the best - low maintenance. Some girls like running their fingers through my hair, others want me to chop it all.
What were your chest suggestions? I’m nursing a bad shoulder. Also do you have tips for biceps? My biceps won’t get bigger. I usually hit them on back day.
now I do 3 x 12-15 alternating curl
3 x 12-15 preach curl
3x12-15 barbell curl