Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Closing a Bit Harder

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was hoping I could get some closing tips. I was out of town this weekend working at a bar, and I happened to meet a cute girl. But I just had no idea how to close it under these logistics.

So she was out at the bar with her sister. We'll just call the girl I wanted Girl A, and her sister Girl B. My friend was actually already fvcking Girl B so there was a decent in. My friend actually explicitly asked me if I was gonna bring Girl A home lol. And I was like sure, I'm working on it.

Since it was our birthday weekend, the best plan I could think of was me and my friend inviting the girls up for drinks at another bar in the city where I stay, which is a 15 minute drive. If I could pull that off, there'd already be a premise for me fvcking Girl A. Last time I got a girl from Night Game I literally just took the girl that liked me to a vehicle and fvcked her, but I couldn't get away with that this time. Girl A wasn't as strongly attracted to me as the other woman, so I would've had to spend a couple more hours with her and then isolate her. She was still decently receptive to me though. On top of that, we were in groups of people a lot of the time so that made it a touch more difficult.

But the plan ended up falling through, I had to leave and Girl A ended up going home. So I added her on Snapchat, but we all know how getting contact info at night can go lol.

Something is telling me that there's a better way to handle the situation than the way I did. Any opinions? I always like to get reference experience so that I can have a stronger close for when I go out again.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, once I get the car that I have ready to go, I thought of an idea so I can increase the pool of women that I have to work with. I can literally drive around to different towns different nights so that I'm always going out say 4 nights a week. More volume, y'know

Reaction score
There are no "closing tips" that will "improve your odds." If she is not attracted to you, she will not leave with you. Even if she leaves with you, this doesn't guarantee sex.

Like everyone else, the only move you can make is to invite her to a close location (usually under color of plausible deniability), then attempt to escalate to sex. For guys like myself, the girl will often make herself readily available at the end of the night/closing time (or at the beginning of the night, or during the day etc) or even suggest a sex location herself. For others, that will rarely happen.

There's not much we can tell you to help you except to approach and then escalate when there is mutual attraction. There is no "abracadabra" or "open sesame" to get a girl to open her legs. She's either into you or she isn't.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no "closing tips" that will "improve your odds." If she is not attracted to you, she will not leave with you. Even if she leaves with you, this doesn't guarantee sex.

Like everyone else, the only move you can make is to invite her to a close location (usually under color of plausible deniability), then attempt to escalate to sex. For guys like myself, the girl will often make herself readily available at the end of the night/closing time (or at the beginning of the night, or during the day etc) or even suggest a sex location herself. For others, that will rarely happen.

There's not much we can tell you to help you except to approach and then escalate when there is mutual attraction. There is no "abracadabra" or "open sesame" to get a girl to open her legs. She's either into you or she isn't.
Yeah. In this case, maybe I could've invited myself to her place.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is enough attraction just ask her to come back to your place. Night cap and a little food and....
At the very least I could've fvcked her in the car again, I think. That's an easy move. I should've asked her to go somewhere else and isolated her more, that would've solved my issue. I'll keep that in mind for next time. Better strategy than just leaving and texting to setup a meetup tbh.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I just realized I'm an idiot haha. My friend was telling Girl A about this one girl I had been with once upon a time(it was a long, crazy, funny story, but it showed I'm preselected) and she said "Oh, so you have a thing for brunettes, huh?" and I said "I might." with a smirk. She's a brunette.

That was definitely an IOI that I didn't capitalize on.

On top of that, my friend was telling me stuff like:
"You gonna bring her home tonight?"
"Hey, she has a place, you have a place"
"She might do you in the car"

So I'm dumb for that. I'm sure if I had just found a way to hang out with her for an hour and isolated her, I could've banged her. I'll reflect on ways I could've done that since I didn't exactly live out there and I carpooled over. If reflect, then those fresh ideas will pop into your head the next time you meet a girl.

Regarding your first point, I've found that girls will flirt with me and give me IOIs but I always have to escalate to sex and the sex location. That's the way it should be anyways.

On the plus side, I seem to be getting a lot more IOIs whenever I go out lately. That's good.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok bro. If she is making it really ****ing difficult to close with her.. why bother? If she isnt already got a lot of interest your wasting your time. I would of just got up and walked out.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some days you get the beaver some not so much. She might have been on her rags for all you know. No loss just hit her up for a date

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your "friend" is c0ckblocking you, dump him.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is beyond naive. You got problems, man.
? I say it's at least worth a shot cause you need to go for the same night bang meeting women at night. Club/bar numbers are essentially useless is what I've found.

I'm not saying there's a 100% chance, I just personally think that's your best bet since you should always be aggressive, and always escalate, considering how bad club numbers are imho

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, once I get the car that I have ready to go, I thought of an idea so I can increase the pool of women that I have to work with. I can literally drive around to different towns different nights so that I'm always going out say 4 nights a week. More volume, y'know
you can acquire digits to follow up.

she's with a sister. likelihood not good unless crazy high interest + you extract the grenade lol. get your mate to chat sis and pull the robbery.

bounce location.

if she's compliant with food, higher probability of after party.

merge sets. think volume. options. abundance.

when in doubt, throw the hail Mary. I assume that I won't see a girl again. tell her, time to go. take hand, lead her out of the club or bar like a kitten.

obviously , have acquired compliance. get her to dance. get her to come with you to get drinks. Compliance is game.

lead. let her follow or next set.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can acquire digits to follow up.

she's with a sister. likelihood not good unless crazy high interest + you extract the grenade lol. get your mate to chat sis and pull the robbery.

bounce location.

if she's compliant with food, higher probability of after party.

merge sets. think volume. options. abundance.

when in doubt, throw the hail Mary. I assume that I won't see a girl again. tell her, time to go. take hand, lead her out of the club or bar like a kitten.

obviously , have acquired compliance. get her to dance. get her to come with you to get drinks. Compliance is game.

lead. let her follow or next set.
Yeah... Sounds about right. Roosh says all of this too. I'll keep working on it lol. I just think that it's good info to know, cause you need to close really hard at night.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... Sounds about right. Roosh says all of this too. I'll keep working on it lol. I just think that it's good info to know, cause you need to close really hard at night.
I was about your age. first trip to America.

I had crazy high interest in a American girl. She's holding my hand. She's hard kino. I had this gambit. You take pics. You stack. The routine is you kiss her cheek. She kisses your cheek. Make out. Then pull.

What happened was, a psycho mother hen literally blocked the exit. Today, I would bathroom pull or go balls deep right there. As a 21 year old kid, I wasn't there yet.

My idiot wing could have ran interference easily. A solid wing is money. you can throw the hail Mary. The play is full boar. High risk.

All or nothing.

Nick mate, you run Game to the best of your abilities, and even then, their is no guarantee. the trick I found is to play to win.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was about your age. first trip to America.

I had crazy high interest in a American girl. She's holding my hand. She's hard kino. I had this gambit. You take pics. You stack. The routine is you kiss her cheek. She kisses your cheek. Make out. Then pull.

What happened was, a psycho mother hen literally blocked the exit. Today, I would bathroom pull or go balls deep right there. As a 21 year old kid, I wasn't there yet.

My idiot wing could have ran interference easily. A solid wing is money. you can throw the hail Mary. The play is full boar. High risk.

All or nothing.

Nick mate, you run Game to the best of your abilities, and even then, their is no guarantee. the trick I found is to play to win.
Have you heard the Todd V quote that's like "Play to win, instead of to not lose?"

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't going to happen regardless so you're lucky you didn't waste several hours chasing her.

Agreed with @DEEZEDBRAH even a sure think will flame out so you can't overthink it. I had a woman literally ripped from my bed in Vegas and she was the mother hen too, her friend got jealous or something lol. I had another sure thing succumb to after a good 3 hours of amogging, holding strong before that lol.
Well damn that sucks lol.

I'm not upset at all. Just wanna keep thinking about what I can do better for next time. I agree with @DEEZEDBRAH