"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Closing a Bit Harder

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,077
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Hey guys, I was hoping I could get some closing tips. I was out of town this weekend working at a bar, and I happened to meet a cute girl. But I just had no idea how to close it under these logistics.

So she was out at the bar with her sister. We'll just call the girl I wanted Girl A, and her sister Girl B. My friend was actually already fvcking Girl B so there was a decent in. My friend actually explicitly asked me if I was gonna bring Girl A home lol. And I was like sure, I'm working on it.

Since it was our birthday weekend, the best plan I could think of was me and my friend inviting the girls up for drinks at another bar in the city where I stay, which is a 15 minute drive. If I could pull that off, there'd already be a premise for me fvcking Girl A. Last time I got a girl from Night Game I literally just took the girl that liked me to a vehicle and fvcked her, but I couldn't get away with that this time. Girl A wasn't as strongly attracted to me as the other woman, so I would've had to spend a couple more hours with her and then isolate her. She was still decently receptive to me though. On top of that, we were in groups of people a lot of the time so that made it a touch more difficult.

But the plan ended up falling through, I had to leave and Girl A ended up going home. So I added her on Snapchat, but we all know how getting contact info at night can go lol.

Something is telling me that there's a better way to handle the situation than the way I did. Any opinions? I always like to get reference experience so that I can have a stronger close for when I go out again.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,077
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Also, once I get the car that I have ready to go, I thought of an idea so I can increase the pool of women that I have to work with. I can literally drive around to different towns different nights so that I'm always going out say 4 nights a week. More volume, y'know
 
Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
63
There are no "closing tips" that will "improve your odds." If she is not attracted to you, she will not leave with you. Even if she leaves with you, this doesn't guarantee sex.

Like everyone else, the only move you can make is to invite her to a close location (usually under color of plausible deniability), then attempt to escalate to sex. For guys like myself, the girl will often make herself readily available at the end of the night/closing time (or at the beginning of the night, or during the day etc) or even suggest a sex location herself. For others, that will rarely happen.

There's not much we can tell you to help you except to approach and then escalate when there is mutual attraction. There is no "abracadabra" or "open sesame" to get a girl to open her legs. She's either into you or she isn't.
 
Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,077
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
There are no "closing tips" that will "improve your odds." If she is not attracted to you, she will not leave with you. Even if she leaves with you, this doesn't guarantee sex.

Like everyone else, the only move you can make is to invite her to a close location (usually under color of plausible deniability), then attempt to escalate to sex. For guys like myself, the girl will often make herself readily available at the end of the night/closing time (or at the beginning of the night, or during the day etc) or even suggest a sex location herself. For others, that will rarely happen.

There's not much we can tell you to help you except to approach and then escalate when there is mutual attraction. There is no "abracadabra" or "open sesame" to get a girl to open her legs. She's either into you or she isn't.
Yeah. In this case, maybe I could've invited myself to her place.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,077
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
If there is enough attraction just ask her to come back to your place. Night cap and a little food and....
At the very least I could've fvcked her in the car again, I think. That's an easy move. I should've asked her to go somewhere else and isolated her more, that would've solved my issue. I'll keep that in mind for next time. Better strategy than just leaving and texting to setup a meetup tbh.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,077
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
There are no "closing tips" that will "improve your odds." If she is not attracted to you, she will not leave with you. Even if she leaves with you, this doesn't guarantee sex.

Like everyone else, the only move you can make is to invite her to a close location (usually under color of plausible deniability), then attempt to escalate to sex. For guys like myself, the girl will often make herself readily available at the end of the night/closing time (or at the beginning of the night, or during the day etc) or even suggest a sex location herself. For others, that will rarely happen.

There's not much we can tell you to help you except to approach and then escalate when there is mutual attraction. There is no "abracadabra" or "open sesame" to get a girl to open her legs. She's either into you or she isn't.
I just realized I'm an idiot haha. My friend was telling Girl A about this one girl I had been with once upon a time(it was a long, crazy, funny story, but it showed I'm preselected) and she said "Oh, so you have a thing for brunettes, huh?" and I said "I might." with a smirk. She's a brunette.

That was definitely an IOI that I didn't capitalize on.

On top of that, my friend was telling me stuff like:
"You gonna bring her home tonight?"
"Hey, she has a place, you have a place"
"She might do you in the car"

So I'm dumb for that. I'm sure if I had just found a way to hang out with her for an hour and isolated her, I could've banged her. I'll reflect on ways I could've done that since I didn't exactly live out there and I carpooled over. If reflect, then those fresh ideas will pop into your head the next time you meet a girl.

Regarding your first point, I've found that girls will flirt with me and give me IOIs but I always have to escalate to sex and the sex location. That's the way it should be anyways.

On the plus side, I seem to be getting a lot more IOIs whenever I go out lately. That's good.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Ok bro. If she is making it really ****ing difficult to close with her.. why bother? If she isnt already got a lot of interest your wasting your time. I would of just got up and walked out.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Some days you get the beaver some not so much. She might have been on her rags for all you know. No loss just hit her up for a date
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
your "friend" is c0ckblocking you, dump him.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,077
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
This is beyond naive. You got problems, man.
? I say it's at least worth a shot cause you need to go for the same night bang meeting women at night. Club/bar numbers are essentially useless is what I've found.

I'm not saying there's a 100% chance, I just personally think that's your best bet since you should always be aggressive, and always escalate, considering how bad club numbers are imho
 
Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Also, once I get the car that I have ready to go, I thought of an idea so I can increase the pool of women that I have to work with. I can literally drive around to different towns different nights so that I'm always going out say 4 nights a week. More volume, y'know
you can acquire digits to follow up.

she's with a sister. likelihood not good unless crazy high interest + you extract the grenade lol. get your mate to chat sis and pull the robbery.

bounce location.

if she's compliant with food, higher probability of after party.

merge sets. think volume. options. abundance.

when in doubt, throw the hail Mary. I assume that I won't see a girl again. tell her, time to go. take hand, lead her out of the club or bar like a kitten.

obviously , have acquired compliance. get her to dance. get her to come with you to get drinks. Compliance is game.

lead. let her follow or next set.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,077
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
you can acquire digits to follow up.

she's with a sister. likelihood not good unless crazy high interest + you extract the grenade lol. get your mate to chat sis and pull the robbery.

bounce location.

if she's compliant with food, higher probability of after party.

merge sets. think volume. options. abundance.

when in doubt, throw the hail Mary. I assume that I won't see a girl again. tell her, time to go. take hand, lead her out of the club or bar like a kitten.

obviously , have acquired compliance. get her to dance. get her to come with you to get drinks. Compliance is game.

lead. let her follow or next set.
Yeah... Sounds about right. Roosh says all of this too. I'll keep working on it lol. I just think that it's good info to know, cause you need to close really hard at night.
 
Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Yeah... Sounds about right. Roosh says all of this too. I'll keep working on it lol. I just think that it's good info to know, cause you need to close really hard at night.
I was about your age. first trip to America.

I had crazy high interest in a American girl. She's holding my hand. She's hard kino. I had this gambit. You take pics. You stack. The routine is you kiss her cheek. She kisses your cheek. Make out. Then pull.

What happened was, a psycho mother hen literally blocked the exit. Today, I would bathroom pull or go balls deep right there. As a 21 year old kid, I wasn't there yet.

My idiot wing could have ran interference easily. A solid wing is money. you can throw the hail Mary. The play is full boar. High risk.

All or nothing.

Nick mate, you run Game to the best of your abilities, and even then, their is no guarantee. the trick I found is to play to win.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,077
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
I was about your age. first trip to America.

I had crazy high interest in a American girl. She's holding my hand. She's hard kino. I had this gambit. You take pics. You stack. The routine is you kiss her cheek. She kisses your cheek. Make out. Then pull.

What happened was, a psycho mother hen literally blocked the exit. Today, I would bathroom pull or go balls deep right there. As a 21 year old kid, I wasn't there yet.

My idiot wing could have ran interference easily. A solid wing is money. you can throw the hail Mary. The play is full boar. High risk.

All or nothing.

Nick mate, you run Game to the best of your abilities, and even then, their is no guarantee. the trick I found is to play to win.
Have you heard the Todd V quote that's like "Play to win, instead of to not lose?"
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,077
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Wasn't going to happen regardless so you're lucky you didn't waste several hours chasing her.

Agreed with @DEEZEDBRAH even a sure think will flame out so you can't overthink it. I had a woman literally ripped from my bed in Vegas and she was the mother hen too, her friend got jealous or something lol. I had another sure thing succumb to after a good 3 hours of amogging, holding strong before that lol.
Well damn that sucks lol.

I'm not upset at all. Just wanna keep thinking about what I can do better for next time. I agree with @DEEZEDBRAH
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top