"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Why don't women reply on Tinder to me?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
You need
So like tonight I have an HB8 22 year old swipe right on me after I swiped on her first. Anyway my message to her is she has a cute smile and asking what she's up to. Anyway she hasnt replied yet.

Like when a girl likes me back and I send a message she won't reply.

So on Tinder what should you say to these women? I'm used to messaging on Match.
You need better pictures obviously. I have no problems on tinder both in the US or here in China. Tinder is a gold mine if you just want to bang bat**** crazy low quality sloots which if we are being honest, we all do lol. Too bad I'm banned now. Their PC tendencies are incredibly hypocrital...everyone knows it's just a hookup app.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
You need


You need better pictures obviously. I have no problems on tinder both in the US or here in China. Tinder is a gold mine if you just want to bang bat**** crazy low quality sloots which if we are being honest, we all do lol. Too bad I'm banned now. Their PC tendencies are incredibly hypocrital...everyone knows it's just a hookup app.
I don't like slvts but most of these women have tats, fat, body piercings, etc. On tinder. It's like tinder is a swipe version of pof and okc now. Bottom of the barrel women.

Just seems any old site that is free to use has bottom of the barrel.

So even these bottom of the barrel slvts who have tats, nasty piercings etc. Apparently have tons of guys swiping too I hear. Do men have any standards?

Then again on here a number of posters say they'd take a 25 year old land whale over a hot, slim 40 year old. Appalling.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Not goi
I don't like slvts but most of these women have tats, fat, body piercings, etc. On tinder. It's like tinder is a swipe version of pof and okc now. Bottom of the barrel women.

Just seems any old site that is free to use has bottom of the barrel.

So even these bottom of the barrel slvts who have tats, nasty piercings etc. Apparently have tons of guys swiping too I hear. Do men have any standards?

Then again on here a number of posters say they'd take a 25 year old land whale over a hot, slim 40 year old. Appalling.

It's very difficult to lay HB8 and above with online dating in the US or at least in Atlanta...not sure about other cities. I had to settle for HB6s with an occasional HB7. I am very picky about looks though. So a HB6 to me might be an 8 to you.....no idea.

You should move to Hong Kong biggoal. It has the best online dating scene I have ever seen honestly. I can have HB7 to HB8 dates lined up literally every other day of the week if not every day pretty easily there. China nor the US aren't nearly as good tbh.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Not goi



It's very difficult to lay HB8 and above with online dating in the US or at least in Atlanta...not sure about other cities. I had to settle for HB6s with an occasional HB7. I am very picky about looks though. So a HB6 to me might be an 8 to you.....no idea.

You should move to Hong Kong biggoal. It has the best online dating scene I have ever seen honestly. I can have HB7 to HB8 dates lined up literally every other day of the week if not every day pretty easily there. China nor the US aren't nearly as good tbh.
I had hb 9 date and 8.5 from old over the summer and were under 40 btw.

The last 6 months old apps have gone way downhill around here. Not only less women but tons more land whales and nasty women.

Others have said lately old quality has gone down too.
 

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
How do you talk to Instagram gals in your location? Is there some type of search ability?
Yep, you can type for tags and locations. Usually I used the name of my city and also some bars, pubs that were near the university here.

Basically I followed those steps:

1 - Find a interesting girl (not always the hotter, but something between 6 and 8 with body that attracted me).
2 - Like 2 or 3 photos and follow. Wait and see if she followed back and/or liked my photos.
3 - I analyze the pattern, women who likes your photo and follow you back usually are interested.
4 - Then I send a direct message saying something like: "Elegant woman {with some funny emoji}" (this one worked so much... it's really funny). You send this answering to some story or a picture you like.
4.1 - You can also find something about her like a nice clothe or accessory, then start conversation asking where did she buy it, cause you have a birthday (sister, friend, etc) and you think it would be a great gift. Ask her opinion... Then let the conversation follow.
5 - It's not so easy... Sometimes you found those stupid girls, but that has a great % tax of success for me.

Usually it took 2 days having a good talking to schedule a date, but the sex was 90% of the cases in the first date (maybe cause I live alone, so it really helped too).

Some mistakes I've learned: Don't please too much a woman. Do that only if you feel a synergy. And also if she sees that you're so up into her, she may play with you.

Make some indirects sexy jokes if there is an opportunity. Don't be affraid of her... If you see she is doing some bull****, tell her you don't like it and will move on. She will become horny if she felt that you don't fear her and may leave if she keep saying bullsh1ts.

Quickly case: Hot woman at third date, keep telling me that I wasn't a good guy. I told her that I really were going out with another women, but I've never been affraid of telling that to her... She said that she would never do that, then I asked her "Ok, if that is true... show me your Whatsapp and prove me you're not talking with other guys... If you prove me that, I will be exclusive with you"... When she opened there was a lot of horny talk with other guys. This day, she didn't want to leave my house, and I said I would only fck her if she wants... No more dates on restaurants or stuffs like that. The sex was really intense... Her guilty make her puss! work like a desperate girl trying to recover the frame. :p
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
I don't like slvts but most of these women have tats, fat, body piercings, etc. On tinder. It's like tinder is a swipe version of pof and okc now. Bottom of the barrel women.

Just seems any old site that is free to use has bottom of the barrel.

So even these bottom of the barrel slvts who have tats, nasty piercings etc. Apparently have tons of guys swiping too I hear. Do men have any standards?

Then again on here a number of posters say they'd take a 25 year old land whale over a hot, slim 40 year old. Appalling.
If everyone is following the same path, it's a good option to explore the niche no one thought about.

Tinder = low quality, saturated attention, big risk of STD's girls. The ones that are hot, will always look for the perfect guy... like the one you see on magazines. If you are that guy, you will be fine.

Not telling you to not use Tinder... Think as a gold mine, in the beginning it was great... but as people find about it, the gold start to disappear.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
I do basically as @Blacksheep (I was going to write a guide, thanks for doing it first)

Instagram is great for dates and super high success/lay rate. My 400 followers are 80% women.

tips:
If you have good photos, take note of who is liking them... go check out their profile, like a few back
Use the stories feature to see who is interested
Comments/likes on your stories by a woman is almost always SOME interest
Keep the selfie ratio way way low (1 selfie per 10 pics)

Untitled.png
 
Last edited:

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
you don't stand out by being in one of her 300+ matches that didn't message her yet.

doesn't matter what you say as long as you're attractive, i usually sent the same messages and its like the scams in nigeria, it screens for a girl that isn't just using you as her clown prince of entertainment, if she likes you she will reply and talk to you, not despite the messages but because of your attractiveness
300 is a reach, women pick every little detail in your photos to disqualify men.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
300 is a reach, women pick every little detail in your photos to disqualify men.
That's the problem with swipe apps is they're so easy to make a profile and simply swipe away. I can see why women even ugly ones get hundreds of matches to weed through.

The tradition old sites like match and harmony take more effort to contact someone. Even match though has tons of guys around here too from what women tell me who use it and its overwhelming they say but still not nearly as bad as tinder.

Facebook dating seemed decent and less users but as of late the quality has gone way down too. More whales and tatted trashy girls. A lot less decent women than when it first started in the fall.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Huge importance on OLD. Pictures.
I don't do it anymore. It looks to me like its the best in the big metro areas.
Huge difference in big cities not only in quantity but quality. Heck my hometown of st. Louis I put in my old zipcode on match and within 10 miles all sorts of pre wall cute girls and less damaged like no kids and never married. Tons of them compared to the 60 mile radius down here which is more post wall, fatter, damaged divorced and kids and overall less educated and attractive. And also up there in the big city I guess due to the abundance they also have far less qualifiers listed on their profile.

Same thing in miami and Tampa. Tons more pre wall and less qualifiers. Here an hb6.5 thinks they're hb10 on old.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
I had hb 9 date and 8.5 from old over the summer and were under 40 btw.
But you didn't have a second date with them.

biggoal said:
The last 6 months old apps have gone way downhill around here. Not only less women but tons more land whales and nasty women.
You still never got a second date from OLD though or even hit first base. Its very convenient for your to say there are no good women. It is like you are saved by the bell.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
But you didn't have a second date with them.



You still never got a second date from OLD though or even hit first base. Its very convenient for your to say there are no good women. It is like you are saved by the bell.
I mean by nasty land whales tattoos piercings multiple kids while never being married etc.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2015
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
1,060
Location
USA
So like tonight I have an HB8 22 year old swipe right on me after I swiped on her first. Anyway my message to her is she has a cute smile and asking what she's up to. Anyway she hasnt replied yet.

Like when a girl likes me back and I send a message she won't reply.

So on Tinder what should you say to these women? I'm used to messaging on Match.
Your opener sucks. Come up with a funny question to ask them. Make sure it's not one that gets a yes or no answer. That's what I do and I have a huge reply rate.

Your also seem really picky. If you don't lower your standards, you will never get laid. But, you don't take the advice given on here, so go ahead and keep failing.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Your opener sucks. Come up with a funny question to ask them. Make sure it's not one that gets a yes or no answer. That's what I do and I have a huge reply rate.

Your also seem really picky. If you don't lower your standards, you will never get laid. But, you don't take the advice given on here, so go ahead and keep failing.
So tinder is different than the other OLD sites like Match and Eharmony? I mean the messaging and flirting style.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Some of these women on Tinder and Bumble list their IG handle on their profile. However a lot of them are late teens and early 20s so they have super high standards and then you have the maturity issues to deal with as well with a 20 year old.
So my thinking that 18 year old women are the hottest is a "maturity issue"?
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
So tinder is different than the other OLD sites like Match and Eharmony? I mean the messaging and flirting style.
If you cant get a second date on either than what is the difference to you?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top