Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why don't women reply on Tinder to me?

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 28. 18-24 year olds are still a legit part of your target market without a stretch of the imagination. When you're 35, it'll be more difficult to get 18-24 year olds via any method.
i think i just couldnt deal with the immaturity and lying. i dated a 23 year old and learned my lesson, although maturity is not just about age , by and large most of those young chicks especially from tinder are straight up immature.

I think going for women at 18-20 a guy that is 28 is going to have some issues purely based on social interaction. Most girls around that age are super immature and I really can't see how a 28 year old man would be able to relate to them on any level other than purely sex. I feel 21-22 would be on this man's lower range and up to around his age.
22 and up for sure bro, and thats if i really like her then she gets the chance to show me her personality, some young girls are mature but not many.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of those young chicks especially from tinder are straight up immature.
Tinder is the bottom of the barrel in terms of meeting women. Realize that if a woman is on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge, it means she couldn't find men through her social circle or via cold approach in her to day-to-day life. This is the inventory after the good stuff has been picked over.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 28, I wasn't interested in dating 18-20 year olds because I wanted to go out to bars with someone. With nearly 10 years of hindsight on age 28, it's debatable if I did the right thing then. I think dating 21-24 year olds at 28 makes a lot of sense.
i think i just couldnt deal with the immaturity and lying. i dated a 23 year old and learned my lesson, although maturity is not just about age , by and large most of those young chicks especially from tinder are straight up immature.

22 and up for sure bro, and thats if i really like her then she gets the chance to show me her personality, some young girls are mature but not many.
When I was 27 I dated a 19 year old for like a month and there was just nothing to work with. This is 4 years ago now, but I remember she had literally no clue on how to pick up on my sense of humor and that I had to explain everything to her. I distinctly remember towards the end of spending time with her she made some comment about how I make her feel stupid and that I didn't care about what she had to say, which was true because she was literally clueless. Now, this girl was literally only just barely 19, so all of what I'm mentioning on here would be totally normal for someone of her age.

Based upon my observations I've actually noticed, at least in my area, that there are women that are into their mid 20s who still operate on a high school level, at least in regards to their social interactions with the world, dating, etc. I'd say at my age 31, that I'd honestly set my bar to as low as 25 and would be very selective with going younger than that and would try to filter out women who are socially immature.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is the bottom of the barrel in terms of meeting women. Realize that if a woman is on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge, it means she couldn't find men through her social circle or via cold approach in her to day-to-day life. This is the inventory after the good stuff has been picked over.
This is something I've always felt and believed that there are reasons why a woman is on there at any sort of regularity.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, it's pretty much hoards of men competing for whatever leftover scraps they can find.

To find sucess on these apps, you pretty much have to throw out all your standards

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 27 I dated a 19 year old for like a month and there was just nothing to work with. This is 4 years ago now, but I remember she had literally no clue on how to pick up on my sense of humor and that I had to explain everything to her. I distinctly remember towards the end of spending time with her she made some comment about how I make her feel stupid and that I didn't care about what she had to say, which was true because she was literally clueless. Now, this girl was literally only just barely 19, so all of what I'm mentioning on here would be totally normal for someone of her age.

Based upon my observations I've actually noticed, at least in my area, that there are women that are into their mid 20s who still operate on a high school level, at least in regards to their social interactions with the world, dating, etc. I'd say at my age 31, that I'd honestly set my bar to as low as 25 and would be very selective with going younger than that and would try to filter out women who are socially immature.
funny story , i remember i dated a 19 year old once too, it went pretty much the same way. i even remember having a conversation meeting the mother and she looks at her and tells her, with a straight face ''you know this is a grown man right'' i was 26-27 at the time.
that seem to straighten the girl out for a while but before long i ended up soft nexting her for the next week then completely broke it off
i go under 25 but its rare , then they are on probation , if they perform well for 3 months , hired.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny story , i remember i dated a 19 year old once too, it went pretty much the same way. i even remember having a conversation meeting the mother and she looks at her and tells her, with a straight face ''you know this is a grown man right'' i was 26-27 at the time.
that seem to straighten the girl out for a while but before long i ended up soft nexting her for the next week then completely broke it off
i go under 25 but its rare , then they are on probation , if they perform well for 3 months , hired.
Hillarious

I feel between 18-20 you are going to have girls that are more or less mentally still akin to that of high schoolers, there are obviously exceptions to this but this would be the norm. I feel 21-22 girls enter a new phase where they kind of hoe around, are able to go out to bars/clubs now, etc. Again, there are exceptions to this but girls at this age are looking for a fling. I feel at 23-24 this starts changing and women in this phase are definitely dateable but I've also met and know of women here that act like they are in high school and have retarded game.

For instance, in 2018 I approached this woman at the gym that was 24 and I asked her out she said she had a bf, so I walked away. This woman went out of her way to approach me, etc. and a few months later I asked her out again and she didn't understand why she was being asked out. This was a woman that was 24!!!!! lol I blame a lot of this on social media and the current social culture of today's young adults. I've nocited a huge difference between people born in the late 80s/early 90s compared to those born in the mid 90s or later, as they practically grew up with social media.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For instance, in 2018 I approached this woman at the gym that was 24 and I asked her out she said she had a bf, so I walked away. This woman went out of her way to approach me, etc. and a few months later I asked her out again and she didn't understand why she was being asked out. This was a woman that was 24!!!!! lol I blame a lot of this on social media and the current social culture of today's young adults. I've nocited a huge difference between people born in the late 80s/early 90s compared to those born in the mid 90s or later, as they practically grew up with social media.
There have been women I've approached in person in the grocery store, the gym, and other non-bar public places that could not process the reality that a man was approaching in them in public while not in a bar. Some were born before 1994. I can identify with the experience in 2018 of asking out a 24 year old woman.

Some women just can't process in-person approaching anymore because a lot of in-person approaching has now shifted to swipe apps.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you're ugly; there really isn't any other reason.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So like tonight I have an HB8 22 year old swipe right on me after I swiped on her first. Anyway my message to her is she has a cute smile and asking what she's up to. Anyway she hasnt replied yet.

Like when a girl likes me back and I send a message she won't reply.

So on Tinder what should you say to these women? I'm used to messaging on Match.
It doesn't matter what you say. If she matched with you, she probably matched with 100 other guys the same day. Now she'll choose one guy to talk to or get bored of that and go back to posting selfies on Instagram.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bec
So like tonight I have an HB8 22 year old swipe right on me after I swiped on her first. Anyway my message to her is she has a cute smile and asking what she's up to. Anyway she hasnt replied yet.

Like when a girl likes me back and I send a message she won't reply.

So on Tinder what should you say to these women? I'm used to messaging on Match.
Because women on Tinder are garbage.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what you say. If she matched with you, she probably matched with 100 other guys the same day. Now she'll choose one guy to talk to or get bored of that and go back to posting selfies on Instagram.
Whenever i use tinder i get their Number ASAP, the quicker you get them off the app the better. If they refuse to give the nunber or make you wait. Just unmatch

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever i use tinder i get their Number ASAP, the quicker you get them off the app the better. If they refuse to give the nunber or make you wait. Just unmatch
This is a good technique and what I shoot for or else you'll be camouflaged amongst the sea of other men in her queue. Plus getting her number will allow you to do a reverse lookup and get her full name and see if she's on FB so you can verify if her OLD pics are recent or not.