Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Britain leaves the European Union today

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Britain begins a new chapter in her amazing story. Let's make it a great one.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well in south Italy plenty of dumb poor people spend money to get guns, awfully its not as simple as you say.

As I said Im not against guns, I own guns myself, Im against to loose guns policies in countries where law abiding citizens with no criminal records are potential dangers cause their IQ and self control are too low.

Again agree on that but you still see it from a logical point of view.

"I have guns so I can protect myself, other have guns so I better not attack them", it doesnt work like that with dumb emotional people, Im talking about the kind of people able to shoot someone cause they send a text to their girlfriend.

I believe european gun laws are fine the way they are now especially in britain where the first ones to buy guns would be africans and middle easterns in big cities.

Thats just my opinion of course, talking again about switzerland I fully support the overwhelming presence of guns everywhere.
The thing is that countries like Finland, Sweden, Switzerland etcetra have strict controls on who is allowed to have guns, what guns are allowed, how they must be stored, in what manner they may be carried, and enforcement of all this by customs and police (although in Sweden there is a breakdown of customs and police, as you know). This is what you mean by decent firearm law, but it's not what Xenom0rph means.

America doesn't have that stuff, which for example is why mexican gangs smuggle their guns from America despite Mexico being very strict on guns. The problem of course is that when you have more guns than people, which America does, how do you clean it up from people who shouldn't have them even if firearm controls are passed? The society is basically fvcked.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is that countries like Finland, Sweden, Switzerland etcetra have strict controls on who is allowed to have guns, what guns are allowed, how they must be stored, in what manner they may be carried, and enforcement of all this by customs and police (although in Sweden there is a breakdown of customs and police, as you know). This is what you mean by decent firearm law, but it's not what Xenom0rph means.

America doesn't have that stuff, which for example is why mexican gangs smuggle their guns from America despite Mexico being very strict on guns. The problem of course is that when you have more guns than people, which America does, how do you clean it up from people who shouldn't have them even if firearm controls are passed? The society is basically fvcked.
I believe gun policies are just like healthcare policies, its not possible to find any decent ratio between fairness and safety.

Even stupid honest people should be allowed to protect their homes from criminals.
Stupid people take stupid decisions, they dont think before acting and when they do, they often fail to realize whats going on.

This is not something that can be allowed when third parties are involved.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a glorious day for Britain. No more E.U. No more unelected officials in Brussels. Britain is a sovereign nation and its laws should be governed by its citizens and its citizens only.

I salute the courage of the British people.
As if UK'ers ever had a problem with unelected officials! House of Lords anyone? The UK's people are subjects, not citizens.

I do wonder, though; when the Eurozone claims its Roman alphabet back, will UK people have to write English in Anglo-Saxon runes?

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe gun policies are just like healthcare policies, its not possible to find any decent ratio between fairness and safety.
Disagree on both points.

Guns are stupid. The only reason people need guns is because the idiot next to them has guns. Whats the common denominator here?

The only "fair" treatment of health care is to guarantee it to all. Otherwise, it's just another manifestation of free market economics; the rich prevail and the poor die.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Britain was a sovereign nation last week...
That is incredibly ignorant of economies and globalism. But you are a leftist so it makes sense that you are clueless about tying economies together.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw, the Scotts deserve to be pimp slapped for voting to stay in the EU....
Do the Scotts even belong in the UK is the next logical question. They should consider seceding and reclaim their national sovereignty.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Britain was a sovereign nation last week...
How can Britain be a sovereign nation when their currency is intertwined with the rest of the EU? By having a common currency, the economic problems of, let's say for example, Greece, will be a burden shared by all EU member states, Britain and Germany should not have to bear a portion of another country's problems....

Globalism = " misery loves company...."

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
How can Britain be a sovereign nation when their currency is intertwined with the rest of the EU? By having a common currency, the economic problems of, let's say for example, Greece, will be a burden shared by all EU member states, Britain and Germany should not have to bear a portion of another country's problems....

It’s extremely suppressive and rather diabolical. Individuality dies to serve the master.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What the hell are you talking about? Britain uses the pound. They've always been sovereign.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. Don’t buy one. But I think you mean you don’t want others to have free will and own one if they want.
The "right" to own a gun is not synonymous with free will. It is a poor interpretation of one antiquated clause in a 200 year old document.

As I've said many times, I am a legal handgun owner in a liberal state. I own because in the USA, the idiot to my left and the other idiot to my right most likely have guns.

That is incredibly ignorant of economies and globalism. But you are a leftist so it makes sense that you are clueless about tying economies together.
Enlighten me. How was Britain not a sovereign nation before today?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about? Britain uses the pound. They've always been sovereign.
Citizens of the EU can freely move between any member states, which means Britain's currency is intertwined with the economies of all EU states, which means the economic problems of other member states will be a burden on Britain.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Citizens of the EU can freely move between any member states, which means Britain's currency is intertwined with the economies of all EU states, which means the economic problems of other member states will be a burden on Britain.
Uh... It's like that all over the world. The economies are intertwined and currencies float against each other.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh... It's like that all over the world. The economies are intertwined and currencies float against each other.
Incorrect, for example a non-US citizen cant legally enter the country at will and cant legally work at will which protects the US economy by maintaining wages at a stable level.... That's in theory, we all know illegal migrants cross into the country and work under the table and drive down wages in certain sectors.

Whereas in the EU citizens can freely move and work between any member states thus there is no protection for British workers which hurts Britains economy.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only "fair" treatment of health care is to guarantee it to all. Otherwise, it's just another manifestation of free market economics; the rich prevail and the poor die.
Healthcare is a personal responsibility. You shouldnt have to subsidize my healthcare and vice versa.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As if UK'ers ever had a problem with unelected officials! House of Lords anyone? The UK's people are subjects, not citizens.

I do wonder, though; when the Eurozone claims its Roman alphabet back, will UK people have to write English in Anglo-Saxon runes?
Runes are cool as fvck though....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incorrect, for example a non-US citizen cant legally enter the country at will and cant legally work at will which protects the US economy by maintaining wages at a stable level.... That's in theory, we all know illegal migrants cross into the country and work under the table and drive down wages in certain sectors.

Whereas in the EU citizens can freely move and work between any member states thus there is no protection for British workers which hurts Britains economy.
I was speaking in regards to economics.

Why don't you just say what really bothers you? You don't want anymore immigrants in the UK.