Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She broke up with me over text need help.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not responding is being "more gracious" than they deserve.

I personally don't care what anyone responds - they can respond to their ex GF with "OK", with silence, or with "GFY you biatch"

What shocks me is how many men here are willing to kiss azz even AFTER being dumped. If you are that worried about your rep after being dumped, you must be getting dumped ALOT
Sounds like you have a bright career in public relations.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Text back OK or got it or some variation towards that end.

Keep it simple but do reply.

This has nothing to do with her but more to do with you, it sets a frame of mind that you hv absorbed her meaning/message and sets you down to the path of acceptance, thereby setting in motion (a series) of healing processes.

There are other positive aspects of this as others have mentioned here but the above is the most important right now.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her reply was best you can hope for. Looks like you gained a few points. Now you delete the text thread and don’t talk to her anymore. Time to meet some new women.
He gained no points. Completely justified her decision with a lame ass response to her breakup. There’s nothing butthurt about not responding to someone who shows you such littler respect that they decided to break off a long term relationship over text. Absolutely NOTHING butthurt about just moving on. In fact, any response shows your willingness to make things work out in the long run. And she then gets one last chance to blow it up again in his face that it’s over and “thanks for your concern over my exams, idiot!”

high value men walk away with no remorse. Any woman who displays such blatant disrespect deserves and gets ZERO interaction with me.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He gained no points. Completely justified her decision with a lame ass response to her breakup. There’s nothing butthurt about not responding to someone who shows you such littler respect that they decided to break off a long term relationship over text. Absolutely NOTHING butthurt about just moving on. In fact, any response shows your willingness to make things work out in the long run. And she then gets one last chance to blow it up again in his face that it’s over and “thanks for your concern over my exams, idiot!”

high value men walk away with no remorse. Any woman who displays such blatant disrespect deserves and gets ZERO interaction with me.
Butthurt.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you all for your input and great advice, nobody is complete or perfect we grow by learning.no loses just lessons.thankful for everyone such a great discussion i gained much. the girl texted she already want us to meet for coffee and talk...so my plan is to play hard and finally get last sex and then go radio silence on her forever

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A large part of expert-level social skills is managing what other people think about you. If you aren't gracious in a breakup, that'll get around. So, unless you want to move to a new town, every time you get dumped, don't be a d ick about it. Few girls will want to start up with you, it they know from the get go that breaking up with you will be a nightmare. Girls talk; that's Girls101.
don't matter, she will still spin to her benefit and lie if that will benefit her, saying how bad he was.

you guys are strange, waste time thinking on what to answers when the only thing you should care is what you will have for lunch, a girl break up you LTR status over a simple message over the phone, and you guys still worry about looking buthurt. I did get that, a girl breaking up over a msg, when I read the msg I just laught it off, because the thing was so low class, I started to think I dodge a bullet here and didn't bother to answer, because in the end of the day, I don't care about what others think, they have no power over me so why care?

and again looking buthurt or not she will just lie to her benefit, so its a wasted effort

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing...after your advice went exactly as badly as we said it would you are still projecting the female frame lol
Advice was perfect. OP walked away like a gentleman:

thank you all for your input and great advice, nobody is complete or perfect we grow by learning.no loses just lessons.thankful for everyone such a great discussion i gained much. the girl texted she already want us to meet for coffee and talk...so my plan is to play hard and finally get last sex and then go radio silence on her forever
Don’t accept her coffee invitation. Delete her and move on. You did well, OP. Stay strong.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't matter, she will still spin to her benefit and lie if that will benefit her, saying how bad he was.
What she chooses to do is irrelevant. You let women have far too much power over you.

you guys are strange, waste time thinking on what to answers when the only thing you should care is what you will have for lunch, a girl break up you LTR status over a simple message over the phone, and you guys still worry about looking buthurt. I did get that, a girl breaking up over a msg, when I read the msg I just laught it off, because the thing was so low class, I started to think I dodge a bullet here and didn't bother to answer, because in the end of the day, I don't care about what others think, they have no power over me so why care?

and again looking buthurt or not she will just lie to her benefit, so its a wasted effort
A man can only be responsible for his own actions. Act butthurt if you wish, but it will get out into the universe.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realize the irony of calling other men who disagree with you butthurt? I hope this level of communication doesn’t find its way into your dating life
Don’t try to spin the truth. My point was clear from the outset: butthurt men ignore women. It’s a low class way of dealing with the situation.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is about a dude who just got dumped. I have no idea how often he gets dumped. However, there's a good argument for getting dumped vs doing the dumping...... assuming YOU want to terminate the relationship.

When I was a young man, I noticed one of my good buddies had what seemed like a harem of EX girlfriends. They would bring him food and practically shove their girlfriends into his bed, even when they were in relationships. Witnessing his life was like walking into a parallel universe....to me.

After watching another one of these bizarre encounters with a member of his ex girlfriend harem, I finally decided to ask him why all his exes loved him, but all mine hated me. He told me bluntly that it was because I was a "d ick"(ouch). He said, "when I want to break up with a girl, I make her break up with ME, and then I take it really well, but when YOU want to break up with a girl, you cut her off cold, and won't even return her phone calls. You're a d ick."

So, there's that theory.
That strategy backfires like crazy when she has the same mentality. She'll cheat, lie, and could get you robbed or killed. Some women want you to dump them, AMS has a video on it. They're craving for you to stand up for yourself. If you don't they continue to fuuck around, effectively having their cake and eating it too. They get to do whatever and they have a little cuck bf tagging along to torture. And once you dump them they'll act like it's the worst thing in the world. If you stay cool they come back around but obviously you shouldn't take them back.

@EyeBRollin
You're right, it's a good habit to communicate, and being super accepting when being dumped is the best way to go. At the same time if OP is super hurt and overanalyzing everything her follow up could give him hope for a rekindling. If she smells that hope she could torture him for longer, it's a bad way to go. If OP was detached enough to go through with an 'ok' then silence, awesome. But that's not the case, he's already talking about meeting up with her and playing hard to get. He's hurt and has hope. Silence from the get go would help him get through the pain faster and keep him from analyzing this to death. He needs to be left alone to heal, not toyed with for further validation or thinking about how she perceives him. He's too deep in the hole emotionally speaking. Let her think he's hurt, it doesn't matter. If she stalks his social media and he posts one picture of himself having fun that idea will be out of her mind.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t try to spin the truth. My point was clear from the outset: butthurt men ignore women. It’s a low class way of dealing with the situation.
Or you could be in a state of shock. I mean if you are shocked out you aren't going to want to write back, but it don't mean you are butthurt. Most break-ups are premeditated, low / declining interest level, and that means while you thought everything was going great, she must have masked that everything was okay and then this comes out of the blue. Now you have all sort of questions. Was she seeing someone else, or have a backup guy behind my back? When we were apparently happy together she was thinking like this against me? Can I trust her again?

Honestly with questions like that, all you can probably think about is something else, like going for a walk, watching something, or doing something to get your mind off of it and if some time passes by, then it passes by. A day, a week, a month, a few years, whatever.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What she chooses to do is irrelevant. You let women have far too much power over you.

A man can only be responsible for his own actions. Act butthurt if you wish, but it will get out into the universe.
curious, you not only missed the msg, but are also contradicting yourself, first I said don't matter, because she can, and most likely will, that alone shouldn't influence on what you should or shouldn't do,

but then you say I give too much importance to woman, but its you who are saying to act in a way so you don't act like she find you buthurt. this action mean what she thinks matter

so what it is?

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
So abit of update am radio silence but yesterday and today she liked my Instagram photo i posted and today she even commented on the photo saying nice jacket. The photo I posted today was with the jacket she baught me as a gift. Why is she following me up on social media liking my stuff and comment ing. ?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not spinning anything. When you send a response to someone after they have treated you like dirt and told you they want nothing to do with you, the message isn’t the actual content...it’s the message itself. Any reply is validation. Simply saying “ok” is nothing more than a feeble attempt to display indifference, whereas if you actually had indifference you would just let it be. It’s incongruent behavior, documented by two letters. Incongruent because the weeks prior to the breakup you were probably whispering sweet nothings in each other’s ear. Then after she humiliates you by breaking up over text, you memorialize the occasion with a simple, incongruent text of “O.K.”. Two letters is all it takes to validate.

and if you’re looking for some sort of karmic affect on the universe/thinking replying “ok” will make it a “respectable” and “gentlemanly” breakup, then you don’t know women. Every man is the villain in every break up. You’re also not outcome dependent in that scenario. You’redoing something for an explicit outcome.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So abit of update am radio silence but yesterday and today she liked my Instagram photo i posted and today she even commented on the photo saying nice jacket. The photo I posted today was with the jacket she baught me as a gift. Why is she following me up on social media liking my stuff and comment ing. ?
means nothing ignore and move on

one of 2 she will call back because her branch was not as secure was she belived or she will spin we could still be friends, in both cases you ignore, don't msg, don't like, unfollow her and move on, she is now persona non grata,

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
means nothing ignore and move on

one of 2 she will call back because her branch was not as secure was she belived or she will spin we could still be friends, in both cases you ignore, don't msg, don't like, unfollow her and move on, she is now persona non grata,
Thanks much

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple - she wants to keep you as an orbiter hoping you will respond and get wrapped up in pointless back and forth that will only give her validation. Don't give in to it. Maintain NC and keep up with the "on to the next."