Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She broke up with me over text need help.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I would response "I was starting to question things with our relationship too but wasn't sure how to tell you. Thank you for making this easy for me. Take care"

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respond or not is a minor point. Bridge is already out. Everybody runs the show a bit differently.

I personally go with silence mainly to disciplinre myself. I m too prone to clever comebacks which is fresh fish for a dead cat.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Butthurt men ignore women. There’s never a need to do that. Respond then let her make the next move. Dating is like tennis. She hits the ball over the net, you hit it back.
Ignore the above advice.. The moment she sent op that text... She burned that bridge!

To op she doesn't exist anymore.. You don't send messages to something that is dead.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She dumped him lol, the entire point of no contact is to cut off the sociopathic solipsism he is now doomed to confront when he talks to her. You don't have a clue. Also, answer the question...
Defaulting to personal attacks is when one is out of substance. My suggestion was for habit. I already stated my rationale. I think your mentality is immature and dead wrong. We can agree to disagree.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, messed up?

How could he have messed up. She already broke up with him. Who gives rat's azz if she thinks he is butthurt?

If he wants to respond "ok" that is fine.....

If he doesn't want to respond AT ALL...that is ok too.

FWIW, she really isn't entitled to anything.
A man shouldn’t ever want to come off as butthurt. Reputation does matter.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what all the fuss is about with OP “needing to put the ball back in her court” in this thread in regards to a final text. Simply going NC after her texts would have been more than okay to do. It would have been exactly what she deserved given a breakup via text. Disagree it would have have come off as butthurt. In fact, I think it would have immediately made her question what she had done and made her crazy having not received any response.

What is done is done. One thing we can all agree is that it’s time for NC now bar none.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what all the fuss is about with OP “needing to put the ball back in her court” in this thread in regards to a final text. Simply going NC after her texts would have been more than okay to do. It would have been exactly what she deserved given a breakup via text. Disagree it would have have come off as butthurt. In fact, I think it would have immediately made her question what she had done and made her crazy having not received any response.

What is done is done. One thing we can all agree is that it’s time for NC now bar none.
The "fuss" is about habit. Some people may think they are being slick by ignoring the texts but it offers no benefit and simply reinforces a lack of interpersonal communication skills. Your statement "exactly what she deserves" precisely proves the point about being butthurt, which is exactly why acknowledgement of the received texts with no reaction is the stronger play.

So I'll reiterate, be a man and hit the ball back over the net. Whatever she does with it after is 100% is on her.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "fuss" is about habit. Some people may think they are being slick by ignoring the texts but it offers no benefit and simply reinforces a lack of interpersonal communication skills. Your statement "exactly what she deserves" precisely proves the point about being butthurt, which is exactly why acknowledgement of the received texts with no reaction is the stronger play.

So I'll reiterate, be a man and hit the ball back over the net. Whatever she does with it after is 100% is on her.
There’s very little difference, if any, between responding “ok” to a text breaking up with you after 7 months vis a vis simply not responding at all. Certainly one is not “being a man” while the other is not. Nor does one connote being butthurt anymore than the other. And to be clear - I am not saying simply saying “ok” is anything bad. Simply there’s barely any difference between the two. Hence why I think all this hubbub in this thread between the two is overthinking the situation. Although I stand by what I said that it is exactly what she deserved and would have made her question her decision more than responding with anything at all.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not responding conveys a covert implication that it's getting to you. You know this because her first reaction would be "omg are you alright", "I didn't mean to hurt you", "are you going to say anything" and other self-serving bull****. 'OK' conveys indifference which of course it the best response. Don't bargain, don't ask why, just grieve it and move on.

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it were me on the day I received the text:

“I was thinking the same thing.”

Now?

Nodda. She will return. And then, crickets.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too long, but classy nonetheless. Now just click delete every time she contacts you. Ignore her phone calls.
Here is here reply below

Thank you for all what we had ! And thank you for exams - hope will pass it all in first date

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
She replied me this .... Here below . should I presume her with reply after 24 hours ? And what should I write ? Any suggestions

Thank you for all what we had ! And thank you for exams - hope will pass it all in first date

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No reply . Delete block and move on . Get used to it. You will be dumped a lot more times . After a few times you won’t even care anymore .

Carson02

Don Juan
Reaction score
She replied me this .... Here below . should I presume her with reply after 24 hours ? And what should I write ? Any suggestions

I wouldn’t write anything more at this point. Anything further is validation for herself (ie her talking about passing her exams), and night try to suck you into being friends.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Her reply was best you can hope for. Looks like you gained a few points. Now you delete the text thread and don’t talk to her anymore. Time to meet some new women.