Do they look like Moranbong girls?Your new years resolution should be to move to San Francisco where you'll be treated like a demigod by Asian females.....
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
Do they look like Moranbong girls?Your new years resolution should be to move to San Francisco where you'll be treated like a demigod by Asian females.....
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I find Latinas most attractive but I'm going through a white girl fetish lolHonestly it’s nothing special about white women. I find them the LEAST attractive .. Latino women are #1 in my eyes. Atleast looks wise.
I don't care about eye color I prefer brown eyesAlso eye colours (green, blue, grey, etc...).
It has nothing to do with race. It’s what a man can do for her. Asian, black, white, as long as the man has something she wants, she will be with him.Because Asian women reject Asian men for White men. Google search it. An asian men and a black man almost have the same chances with Asian women which is very small.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Black men do really well in South Korea.That’s a lie. Asian women don’t dig black men. Atleast not in the northeast.
Filipinas tend to be the most open minded culturally and s3xually... They're usually very down to earth.Filipino women usually open to dating black or latino men where I'm from. I'm half black, Filipino women are one of my biggest chasers. Probably 2nd most after Latina
I'mma keep it real with you, chief....yes, Asian men tend to struggle with all demographics of females but especially with White females.Hello to all my asian Don Juan brothers out there and also the rest of you Don Juans. I wanted to ask do you feel any backlash being an asian man trying to or gettting caucasion women? In the midwest its probably not as easy as living in a more predominately asian part of the country say like Hawaii or even California. Have you experienced biased or prejudice trying to date or hook up with caucasian women? Do caucasian women expect you to have a higher salary than caucasian males to be a suitable mate for them???? Most importantly is race even an issue? Or is it a mental block we give ourselves for our own insecurity??
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Fam, Latina is not a race. They can be white, mestiza, or black “Afro Latina”I find Latinas most attractive but I'm going through a white girl fetish lol
I knowFam, Latina is not a race. They can be white, mestiza, or black “Afro Latina”
.... so “preferring Latinas” doesn’t make senseI know
I'm one of the earlier Asian DJ's in this community so i understand where you're coming from and the short answer is Yes. This is no different in life with anything else. Life is not equal for all, understand that and work with what you have since complaining about it won't improve you situation as these are the cards you're dealt. I've dated women of all races. My experience is women of all races on a larger scale will date you if you meet at least two of the below standards, no matter the race.Hello to all my asian Don Juan brothers out there and also the rest of you Don Juans. I wanted to ask do you feel any backlash being an asian man trying to or gettting caucasion women? In the midwest its probably not as easy as living in a more predominately asian part of the country say like Hawaii or even California. Have you experienced biased or prejudice trying to date or hook up with caucasian women? Do caucasian women expect you to have a higher salary than caucasian males to be a suitable mate for them???? Most importantly is race even an issue? Or is it a mental block we give ourselves for our own insecurity??
thank you for your advice. I dont fair so bad after all.I'm one of the earlier Asian DJ's in this community so i understand where you're coming from and the short answer is Yes. This is no different in life with anything else. Life is not equal for all, understand that and work with what you have since complaining about it won't improve you situation as these are the cards you're dealt. I've dated women of all races. My experience is women of all races on a larger scale will date you if you meet at least two of the below standards, no matter the race.
Again, two out of the three below typically works for majority of women. It helps if you also work to improve areas of weakness.
Attractive
Rich
Confident
I've had the best success with Asian women, obviously because i'm Asian. Caucasian, i've had some success but hit rate is lower. It really doesn't bother me as I don't complain about not being 6'5 or having an IQ of 180. I work on things I can change, not things I can't. Focusing on things you can't change gives you a negative mindset and is a big waste of time, because in the end, it still won't change. Understanding it and learning how to play the game is way more beneficial.
Dating is a numbers game. Increase your numbers, improve all 3 of the above, and reflect on your mistakes. Rinse, wash and repeat and success will come.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yes it does.... so “preferring Latinas” doesn’t make sense
lolI've never heard of a Asian male porn star lol.
Op i have a handful of Asian friends who are all playboys. Mostly date white girls.
Man why is it always swarthy whites who are so gung ho about white supremacy? Overcompensation perhaps?OP you have already lost The Game because you idolize white women and women don't want to be idolized
That's a feminine position. Asian/Arab/Indian women idolize white features and white men because they view it as superior
A small percentage of whites go for black men, the large pen!s myth is another perception of superiority
Bottom line: Women want to idolize YOU. Not the reverse
so trueMan why is it always swarthy whites who are so gung ho about white supremacy? Overcompensation perhaps?
Wrong about Indian and Arab women, even wrong about most Asian women. Asian women idolize power and status, plain and simple, they go for any race that is popular by media. White men who commonly go for Asian women are rejected by white women.
The only reason you see white men with ethnic women a lot is because white men value game more than any other race out there. No other race travels en masse for sex. PUA was invented by white males.
Also strong double standard denial. White women LOVE BBC, black athletes have monopoly on top tier white girls, keep coping.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.