Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

asian males and caucasian women???? Is race an issue?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello to all my asian Don Juan brothers out there and also the rest of you Don Juans. I wanted to ask do you feel any backlash being an asian man trying to or gettting caucasion women? In the midwest its probably not as easy as living in a more predominately asian part of the country say like Hawaii or even California. Have you experienced biased or prejudice trying to date or hook up with caucasian women? Do caucasian women expect you to have a higher salary than caucasian males to be a suitable mate for them???? Most importantly is race even an issue? Or is it a mental block we give ourselves for our own insecurity??

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Caucasian means people from the Caucasus like Chechen,Circassian and Georgian.

Also you shouldn't be looking at race, who cares if white women don't want to sleep with you, go for Asian, Indian or black women.

Stop pedestalizing white women

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There isn't any populations of asians really here in the midwest. The few that are I think are chinese and they are international students.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know mandarin and chinese girls are cliquey. Its good to get an outside point of view.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't seen it for myself but I've read about it a lot. Cities like Seattle and San francisco more so

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then date those Chinese girls instead of crying that white women don't want you.

Your not entitled to White women
But white men are entitled to everyone espcecially asian women. All you talk about is women of other races on other threads and you want to talk down on an Asian poster for wanting white women?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood why Asian men are so fascinated with white women, when they have the market cornered on sexy tight coochie Asian women with actual morals.
Because Asian women reject Asian men for White men. Google search it. An asian men and a black man almost have the same chances with Asian women which is very small.

What self respecting Asian guy wants an Asian girl who has gone through a white cc and then settles down with him as the beta provider?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But white men are entitled to everyone espcecially asian women. All you talk about is women of other races on other threads and you want to talk down on an Asian poster for wanting white women?
Honestly it’s nothing special about white women. I find them the LEAST attractive .. Latino women are #1 in my eyes. Atleast looks wise.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because Asian women reject Asian men for White men. Google search it. An asian men and a black man almost have the same chances with Asian women which is very small.
That’s a lie. Asian women don’t dig black men. Atleast not in the northeast.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you find her attractive. Go for eat. Dont hold back. Black white asian or Arab. Its about your desire.
thanks for your advice
What the holy fvk dude? Hes entitled to whatever his masculine conquers. Seriously fcked up post. Im a white man and one of the best encounters i had was with a tall black woman. Is that a problem??
I totally agree.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

What self respecting Asian guy wants an Asian girl who has gone through a white cc and then settles down with him as the beta provider?
Wrong.

Asian women reject losers.

The same goes with other women.

I've had my fill of Scandinavian women over the years.

Most people would consider them the "original blonds".

Nothing special. The same as with other women.

As for Asian women, I just prefer their skin texture, the smoothness and the smell.

On a side note: Women will take any type of man, even if he's green like the hulk - provided he has an aura of greatness about him.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood why Asian men are so fascinated with white women, when they have the market cornered on sexy tight coochie Asian women with actual morals.
The diversity of blondes,brunettes,red heads is attractive with me anyways