asian males and caucasian women???? Is race an issue?

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello to all my asian Don Juan brothers out there and also the rest of you Don Juans. I wanted to ask do you feel any backlash being an asian man trying to or gettting caucasion women? In the midwest its probably not as easy as living in a more predominately asian part of the country say like Hawaii or even California. Have you experienced biased or prejudice trying to date or hook up with caucasian women? Do caucasian women expect you to have a higher salary than caucasian males to be a suitable mate for them???? Most importantly is race even an issue? Or is it a mental block we give ourselves for our own insecurity??
It's mostly your own insecurities but there is a bit of brainwashing involved. Let me qualify that: I can go as far back as 6th grade when this cute little blonde Marina was completely in love with me and kept inviting me over her house. Couldn't keep her hands off of me in class and we'd end up getting in trouble. And yes, this was 6th grade. I remember thinking, "ew why are you so pale? You look like a ghost of sorts." It wasn't until years later looking back at the yearbook that I realized she was actually really cute. I think to an extent, we are taught that blonde little white girls are considered attractive so that becomes the pinnacle of what's considered attractive. But really you can be any race and you can be hot if you look good. Some things are universal; kind of like how if you smell like sh1t you won't be attractive regardless of your race and looks.

I'm tempted to start posting a bunch of pics of me with all my exes to make you feel better but I feel like that's a d1ck move. I've never had any issues dating within or outside of my race. The only times I've failed were when I became needy and lost frame. Ever since I started reading Stormrider's posts and joined SS, I've had even less problems getting women. My new problem is that I have little interest in them. I can't imagine the damage I could have done if I knew the things I know now ten years ago when I actually cared.

And to answer your question about the salary thing, in the past few years (I don't know why), women have been the ones paying for my dinners, etc. They never ask about my salary or how much I make. We usually go dutch or they pay for me. I think it has to do with interest level. Don't focus so much on things like money and race. Focus on being fun to be around.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's mostly your own insecurities but there is a bit of brainwashing involved. Let me qualify that: I can go as far back as 6th grade when this cute little blonde Marina was completely in love with me and kept inviting me over her house. Couldn't keep her hands off of me in class and we'd end up getting in trouble. And yes, this was 6th grade. I remember thinking, "ew why are you so pale? You look like a ghost of sorts." It wasn't until years later looking back at the yearbook that I realized she was actually really cute. I think to an extent, we are taught that blonde little white girls are considered attractive so that becomes the pinnacle of what's considered attractive. But really you can be any race and you can be hot if you look good. Some things are universal; kind of like how if you smell like sh1t you won't be attractive regardless of your race and looks.

I'm tempted to start posting a bunch of pics of me with all my exes to make you feel better but I feel like that's a d1ck move. I've never had any issues dating within or outside of my race. The only times I've failed were when I became needy and lost frame. Ever since I started reading Stormrider's posts and joined SS, I've had even less problems getting women. My new problem is that I have little interest in them. I can't imagine the damage I could have done if I knew the things I know now ten years ago when I actually cared.

And to answer your question about the salary thing, in the past few years (I don't know why), women have been the ones paying for my dinners, etc. They never ask about my salary or how much I make. We usually go dutch or they pay for me. I think it has to do with interest level. Don't focus so much on things like money and race. Focus on being fun to be around.
I appreciate your response Rictor and thanks its helped me a lot.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the gym and develop your physical power, it works wonders for your mind and your body.

Your problem is your own insecurity. It's undoubtedly true that midwesterners can be quite intolerant of other races; but that's their problem, not yours. You can't control other people's thoughts, only yours. Go for the women who smile at you and just smile back.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your advice. You are right . I'll keep pluggin along. The gym is calling my name

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Post the pics of your exes. Throw a wrench into the ethnicel.

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Post the pics of your exes. Throw a wrench into the ethnicel.
Lol. It's really, really tempting but I just don't trust the internet. I even have one of a minor celeb I met. Very minor. If you are ever in NY, we can meet up and I can show you on my phone.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I would LOVE to have an Asian woman such as a Korean or Japanese hot chick. I would so bang them but around here they don't exist. But I'd be all over them, even over a white woman if they're hot. I see nothing wrong with them. Some of the Korean chicks are very sexy.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly it’s nothing special about white women. I find them the LEAST attractive .. Latino women are #1 in my eyes. Atleast looks wise.
Latina isn’t a race. She can be a white Latina (white woman that speaks Spanish), mestiza (white / indigenous mix - think Jennifer Lopez) or Afro-Latina (black or black-white mix I.e. Zoe Saldana). Which are you talking about?

Last edited:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian women are b****y to guys unless the guys are white. White guys won't understand this, because they have been treated well their entire lives.

Like someone said earlier, White guys can claim any race they want (especially Asians) so why can an Asian guy not try to go after white girls? These days, especially on the coasts, Asian females are only going after white guys. No one has ever called out the Asian girls on this. It's pretty much accepted. If most of the Asian girls are already taken, the Asian guy has no choice but to go after other races. Especially when the Asian girls are biased against them because they hate their own families and culture. They equate Asians with cucks.

To get an Asian girl, the Asian guy has to be alpha with a lot of friends and plenty of $. However a funny looking white guy can slay the hottest Asian babes.

Midwest chicks are still pretty hung up on white Chads. Football players, etc. I've seen Asian guys with white girls out there but the white girls were generally not good looking.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian women are b****y to guys unless the guys are white. White guys won't understand this, because they have been treated well their entire lives.

Like someone said earlier, White guys can claim any race they want (especially Asians) so why can an Asian guy not try to go after white girls? These days, especially on the coasts, Asian females are only going after white guys. No one has ever called out the Asian girls on this. It's pretty much accepted. If most of the Asian girls are already taken, the Asian guy has no choice but to go after other races. Especially when the Asian girls are biased against them because they hate their own families and culture. They equate Asians with cucks.

To get an Asian girl, the Asian guy has to be alpha with a lot of friends and plenty of $. However a funny looking white guy can slay the hottest Asian babes.

Midwest chicks are still pretty hung up on white Chads. Football players, etc. I've seen Asian guys with white girls out there but the white girls were generally not good looking.
I agree definitely the midwest is behind coastal cities.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop complaining about the girls you don’t get. It’s all excuses. Better yourself. I’m a short, bald black guy and I’ve pulled white women. Go meet some more women instead of complaining about things you can’t control.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latina isn’t a race. She can be a white Latina (white woman that speaks Spanish), mestiza (white / indigenous mix - think Jennifer Lopez) or Afro-Latina (black or black-white mix I.e. Zoe Saldana). Which are you talking about?
Mestizo and Afro-Latina ..

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop complaining about the girls you don’t get. It’s all excuses. Better yourself. I’m a short, bald black guy and I’ve pulled white women. Go meet some more women instead of complaining about things you can’t control.
props to you brother. Its point of views from everybody and a discussion. I've learned a lot from you guys on this thread. Realities are realities

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

People on here said if I lived in California I'd have no problem getting Asian girls.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
props to you brother. Its point of views from everybody and a discussion. I've learned a lot from you guys on this thread. Realities are realities
Thanks. The point is.. if you’re your best self, you can pull women of any race. Maybe not as many as chad, but you’ll be fine.

I went to college with this Indian (South Asian) dude. He was about 5’8. He had a smoking hot blonde girlfriend. Not a commonly seen couple. He was a charismatic aspiring future lawyer that worked on his looks. He got the necessary dental work done (perfect teeth), dressed well, and hit the gym. He understood this and it worked for him.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. The point is.. if you’re your best self, you can pull women of any race. Maybe not as many as chad, but you’ll be fine.

I went to college with this Indian (South Asian) dude. He was about 5’8. He had a smoking hot blonde girlfriend. Not a commonly seen couple. He was a charismatic aspiring future lawyer that worked on his looks. He got the necessary dental work done (perfect teeth), dressed well, and hit the gym. He understood this and it worked for him.
thats awesome

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@forcerecon01 don't worry about something you can't change it's a waste of time. I've seen Asian guys with women of other races and the things that they had in common was that they were their best selves. Like others have said hit the gym and look for other ways to improve, take dancing lessons knowing how to dance will get you laid more than carpet and is a easy way to meet women. Focus on dances where the man leads (salsa, tango, mambo). I think in your original post you said that where you live their are colleges and a lot of college girls and that you weren't into that , this is a mistake date any women you find attractive regardless of age , race, ethnicity or religion. Remember you are the prize if a women rejects you she is the one loosing out on you, there are always more women available. At your age and background in the military you have life experiences that most women don't have , this is a great resource for you as I doubt you are one of those boring guys that has never done anything or traveled anywhere. I'm 46 and because of my age and the life that I have lived women (especially younger women) find me very interesting and attractive.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@forcerecon01 don't worry about something you can't change it's a waste of time. I've seen Asian guys with women of other races and the things that they had in common was that they were their best selves. Like others have said hit the gym and look for other ways to improve, take dancing lessons knowing how to dance will get you laid more than carpet and is a easy way to meet women. Focus on dances where the man leads (salsa, tango, mambo). I think in your original post you said that where you live their are colleges and a lot of college girls and that you weren't into that , this is a mistake date any women you find attractive regardless of age , race, ethnicity or religion. Remember you are the prize if a women rejects you she is the one loosing out on you, there are always more women available. At your age and background in the military you have life experiences that most women don't have , this is a great resource for you as I doubt you are one of those boring guys that has never done anything or traveled anywhere. I'm 46 and because of my age and the life that I have lived women (especially younger women) find me very interesting and attractive.
thanks for your advice. so very true

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I would LOVE to have an Asian woman such as a Korean or Japanese hot chick. I would so bang them but around here they don't exist. But I'd be all over them, even over a white woman if they're hot. I see nothing wrong with them. Some of the Korean chicks are very sexy.
Your new years resolution should be to move to San Francisco where you'll be treated like a demigod by Asian females.....