To use it to keep him an orbiter. She knows it is easy peasy validationWhy is she so hellbent on keeping a relationship with your son?
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
To use it to keep him an orbiter. She knows it is easy peasy validationWhy is she so hellbent on keeping a relationship with your son?
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
This. ^^This would be my reply to anything and everything she sent me:
(Absolutely nothing)
WRONG ANSWER!7 months together, kids involved. Met my whole family, working together, she was my boss. 6x a week together. Felt like a realy family.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I think I'm past this point. Too much chasing, begging, any attempts, invitations on my part will be declined and put me in a weak position. I think I'm gonna avoid her for now at the kids exchange. Create some mystery and not show up, cos she thinks I'm here waiting for this opportunity to see her.agree with @dude99 mostly
you could try to friend-zone her hard and simply start telling her about others girls/dates etc
ask her opinion and stuff, like a FRIEND
considering her reaction to the sleep-over... this will feed her hamster HARD and you might WIN.
choose some opportune time, invite HER to a sleep-over (use the kids as excuse)
cant hurt
Even if he does this and it works.......we all know this dude is going to repeat his beta behavior because he is 100% beta. Hell he already reverted back to acting how he did that got him dumped in the first place. It would be over in days because he would act the exact same way.agree with @dude99 mostly
you could try to friend-zone her hard and simply start telling her about others girls/dates etc
ask her opinion and stuff, like a FRIEND
considering her reaction to the sleep-over... this will feed her hamster HARD and you might WIN.
choose some opportune time, invite HER to a sleep-over (use the kids as excuse)
cant hurt
Nah man, I learnt with my mistakes, not falling for it a 3rd time. She breadcrumbed me with a text and said no to meet up to see my reaction. I failed. She even called to show she was jealous and other crap... Not falling for it again.Even if he does this and it works.......we all know this dude is going to repeat his beta behavior because he is 100% beta. Hell he already reverted back to acting how he did that got him dumped in the first place. It would be over in days because he would act the exact same way.
Sorry but I could probably pull this off but he cant. I would never try this with a woman because once its over I am smart enough to go out and find 2 or 3 more chicks than to sift through the garbage can trying to make a failed relationship work.....regardless of why it failed.
Yeah she seems like a diamond in the rough. I wish we could all be lucky and find someone as elegant and feminine as her with all that interest she has in you.She will be back man to test again. Come on now, this girl blocked me everywhere. Said would call police and still reached out. She is not scared to approach. It's not a few msgs that closed the case. If she truly wanted to close this for good she wouldn't want my kid around.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
No bro. You have no more shots. Its over. She sees you are still the same person she left. Move on with your life she already has.Well I will have another shot..she will reach out in 2 weeks when my son is here. I can play it right now.
Yeah it's probably over. If I'm lucky I can fk her. But probably not even that.No bro. You have no more shots. Its over. She sees you are still the same person she left. Move on with your life she already has.
None of that happened. Stop trolling.Yeah it's probably done. I still want to handle myself well from now on in my interactions with her about the kids. I became too needy. When I met her I was the bad boy. Im bald, full of tats. I saw her in the bar, she was in out group of friends. I went up to her and said just this "hi, I would like to fk u tonight, wanna come to my place." she said no. I said OK it's your loss. And I left. 2 days later she found me in Facebook and sent me a friend request. I sent her 2 or 3 texts. Asked her for a drink near her place, she said she was sick in bed all Weekend, I said cool ill make u tea and massage all weekend. She was like omg ok come Over. .. We had our first date at her place. She dropped a fwb she had immediately to be with me. Those were the days... Lolololol
I can't believe how I went from day 1 to now only in 7 months.
LOL I swear on my son broNone of that happened. Stop trolling.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Why are you even agreeing to any of this? Is that his sister?No one answered my question. During the kid exchange should I be present or not? Example if I drive him to her place should I stay in the car or go to her doorstep.? Or if she comes to pick him up, should I bring him downstairs or just send my kid alone? Or I can say I'm at work.
female styled chat from 1990s, ^^7 months together, kids involved. Met my whole family, working together, she was my boss. 6x a week together. Felt like a realy family.
They are close friends. They play games online and are video calling at same time hours a day om the weekends.Why are you even agreeing to any of this? Is that his sister?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.