Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Trump bluffing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I have stated before the world is headed for another world war, but Iran will be one of our allies.
No, Iran will be a precursor to the next World War. Immediately following the destruction of Iran/Shi’a, that’s when WWIII will happen.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like Iran launched missiles into Iraq, nobody died, in fact it looked like retarded way of retaliating but not hurting anyone. Then a boing 737 over Iran fell down, looks like shot down by a stealth, or just very unlucky timing.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like Iran launched missiles into Iraq, nobody died, in fact it looked like retarded way of retaliating but not hurting anyone. Then a boing 737 over Iran fell down, looks like shot down by a stealth, or just very unlucky timing.
Those Maxes are always crashin.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently now 20-80 Americans have been killed, trump sent b52s Iran bound

:eek:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You know what the danger is??

Danger is not U.S. bombing Iran. Fck Iran. Danger is if U.S. will go after Iranians in Syria. That's a possibility of war with Russia. Let's hope Putin and Trump is not an idiot and this sht will not escalate into first local conventional war and then into global nuclear war.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I would not mess with Syria and I don’t think the US would either.

Like Trump said, a war with Iran wouldn’t last long. Not if it’s a real war. If it’s a few scraps then it could go on a long time.

It would be simple to wreck Iran and set them back 50+ years in a week.
Then just leave. All done.

Missile their nuclear facilities
Missile their power plants and refinery facilities
Have our subs sink all their oil tankers after they unload.
Wreck their pipelines.

The allies beat Germany by ruining their ability to produce. All their factories, food sources, power generation etc. Iran is no different. Of course millions would starve.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Iran has capabilities to sink U.S. ships.
The counter measures for this are unbelievable. Our ships will be far enough away that the missiles launched would be a turkey shoot.

I believe they have a few conventional submarines too. They will last about 30 seconds or however long it will take a harpoon type missile or another sub to sink them.

I remember all the talk about the toughness of the Iraqi “Republican Guard”. They died so fast that drives of them surrendered.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The counter measures for this are unbelievable. Our ships will be far enough away that the missiles launched would be a turkey shoot.

I believe they have a few conventional submarines too. They will last about 30 seconds or however long it will take a harpoon type missile or another sub to sink them.

I remember all the talk about the toughness of the Iraqi “Republican Guard”. They died so fast that drives of them surrendered.
I've met and talked to quite a few Persians serving in the US Navy, most ran off to the States because the nut jobs took down the Shah and started to do what nutjobs always ends up doing.

Iran did what it did because they seriously think or at the very least calculated the probability that Trump will not escalate it any further.

Still its a huge gamble by the Iranians.

If Trump were to cleverly counter and destroy many of their core facilities AND at the same time not kill any civilians then there's a high probability of those religious nut jobs being overthrown by their own.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Danger is not U.S. bombing Iran. Fck Iran. Danger is if U.S. will go after Iranians in Syria. That's a possibility of war with Russia. Let's hope Putin and Trump is not an idiot and this sht will not escalate into first local conventional war and then into global nuclear war.
The Soviet Union and USA were allies once!

In the War against Iran!

Only Israel defended Iran.

It was Iran independence war.

Funny how history turns out.

I would add China, Turkey in the mix. They need that energy saving petroleum

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are we interfering with any of these stupid countries again?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That’s where we are headed. This is an international dvck measuring contest with nuclear weapons.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you corner an animal it has a simple choice, either let you kill it or strike back. A cornered animal will put up the best fight that it has inside of it because it knows that it is do or die time. The Iranian people have been protesting the Iranian regime for awhile now and I believe Trump is destroying them from outside of the country as opposed to invading and doing it from within the country. Of course the Iranian regime is going to try and strike back however they can for them it's do or die time. Like I have stated before the world is headed for another world war, but Iran will be one of our allies. @EyeBRollin Trump is still your president and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Oh one more thing I am a minority ( Hispanic ) and I am also an immigrant (legal) but just to show you that I am a good guy I am going to use your logic, so since you disagree with me you are obviously a racist!!!!!
Riiight. Are you really a minority? Did you check Native American, mixed race, or black?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Soviet Union and USA were allies once!

In the War against Iran!

Only Israel defended Iran.

It was Iran independence war.

Funny how history turns out.

I would add China, Turkey in the mix. They need that energy saving petroleum
China is exerting dominance in the South China Sea as a way to secure their energy needs in case of more war in the M.E.

When the U.S. cut off Japan's oil supply, Japan decided to pre-emptively strike Pearl Harbor as a way to prevent the US from attacking them in the Pacific Theatre while they secure their oil in Asia...

...China is trying to avoid the mistake Japan made by securing their oil before more war breaks out in the M.E. which would disrupt their energy supply.

They most likely wont get involved.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The correct question. I say abandon Israel and all the rest. There will be economic consequences of course. The truth of all this will be unpopular here.
But this will never happen. There are too many pro-Israel interests in DC.

People often think that the AIPAC is the biggest pro-Israel lobbying group in DC. They're not.

The biggest pro-Israel lobbying group are Evangelical Christians whom believe in that End Times Armageddon nonsense.

They believe that striking Iran would prompt Iran and Russia into attacking Israel which would lead to the battle of Armageddon and the Second Coming of Christ.

Evangelicals believe Russia and Iran are Gog and Magog....

Yes, it's ridiculous, but that's what they believe.

In short, Evangelicals WANT war with Iran.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
One or two years for Iran to get nuke capability, that's why.
You have a point. Obama sold them enough isotope to make quite a few. They are on their way to making weapons grade from it.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
But this will never happen. There are too many pro-Israel interests in DC.

People often think that the AIPAC is the biggest pro-Israel lobbying group in DC. They're not.

The biggest pro-Israel lobbying group are Evangelical Christians whom believe in that End Times Armageddon nonsense.

They believe that striking Iran would prompt Iran and Russia into attacking Israel which would lead to the battle of Armageddon and the Second Coming of Christ.

Evangelicals believe Russia and Iran are Gog and Magog....

Yes, it's ridiculous, but that's what they believe.

In short, Evangelicals WANT war with Iran.
You are right.
Yeah this is some stupid crap. Right wing religious nuts want to support Israel and the left is full swing support of Saudi. There wouldn’t Even be a Clinton foundation without the Saudi’s. Talk about influencing elections. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.