Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which book would one suggest to read at the end of year 2019?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
For you?

“The manipulated man” by Esther Vilar.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic Lit novels will be better for your soul, and you’ll probably be more interesting after three of those than some seduction books.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic Lit novels will be better for your soul, and you’ll probably be more interesting after three of those than some seduction books.
Yeah can you recommend some? My goal is 20 books this year. I wanna be as enlightened as possible.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
If you read the art of seduction, its mostly coming from the frame of women, feminine dandy men, or guys starving for female validation.

It's like the women chase after the great men...and the feminine men and validation fvckboys chase after women.

losers/feminine men ->women->great men

There is nowhere in the book that says women chase after feminine dandies and fvckboys who have no life. The lowest quality women might give these guys a pity fvck here and there, but that's it.

Therefore, chasing doesn't work. Becoming great works.

There, I just saved you an entire read. All the female seducers go after kings, not losers who pedestalize them.
I agree. I started to read it years ago and threw it away. It’s garbage. One woman even had men committing suicide over her.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I started to read it years ago and threw it away. It’s garbage. One woman even had men committing suicide over her.
You went that low??? omg. You wanna brief to me (over pm if you like) what happened?

I am starting Art Of Seduction and then Manipulative Man

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah can you recommend some? My goal is 20 books this year. I wanna be as enlightened as possible.
Rather than number of books, focus on the substance. I would rather read the same book 20 times, assimilate it’s full message and wisdom than just get through books.
When I became ardent about reading I did the same as you. And I read so many books, but it didn’t mean much if I couldn’t understand deeply what it was saying.

This is much like this site or even life. Focus on the substance and quality, rather than the quantity.

Read any Dostoevsky. Read Camus. Read Kafka. Read D!ckens. Read Wilde. Read Herman Hesse.
Prolific authors speak about character, journey, morality, and principles which govern our existence. This is much in the league of what we as men need to develop. It’s more about the aforementioned than it is about success with women. Real women seek men who understand this and put it in action.

I think every person seeking enlightenment first needs to understand what philosophy is. And it’s much more fulfilling to build your own through your personal experiences rather than developing a paradigm based off of the seduction community and “artists”.
I think seduction and that serves as a catalyst to greater insight of ones own “personal power”; the will to shape his own reality through knowledge and action. That’s what is success with women and in life.

First ask yourself what it is you want most. From this site. From prospective partners. From your job or vocation. Clarity is what you’re after.

My only book for you right now is ‘Damien’ by Herman Hesse. Read that and get back to me.

This game with women is much more expansive than you realize. Because it’s actually not about women at all. The ones who try to master women are on a path headed to hell and they shall always dwell there, and forever they will stay, because they’re essentially trying to master another’s emotions, which we all know is impossible. It’s trying to tame a bull that you can’t even see, but you will still get kicked in the face. They’re prisoners of an external source.

Master yourself. Make this the focus. And the right ones will follow if they are on your frequency.

Needy men are kept by women who need those men to validate their own lack. So needy attracts and keeps needy.
Seduction books and seduction mindset is a derivative of a need for another.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You went that low??? omg. You wanna brief to me (over pm if you like) what happened?

I am starting Art Of Seduction and then Manipulative Man
The block goes through the different types of seducers. It also included a woman who could make men fall so hard for her that they thought she was their soul.

She stayed just out of reach and watched them disintegrate. Then men would be so distraught that they would kill themselves. No joke. It was all a game to her and their deaths meant nothing to her.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord of the Rings. Lolita.

My only book for you right now is ‘Damien’ by Herman Hesse. Read that and get back to me.
Hesse is one of my favorite authors, I'm impressed. Siddhartha is a nice short one. I also like Narcissus and Goldmund quite a bit, although I kind of wish there was more about Narcissus in there. I always thought Goldmund was a nice example of a DJ.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord of the Rings. Lolita.

Hesse is one of my favorite authors, I'm impressed. Siddhartha is a nice short one. I also like Narcissus and Goldmund quite a bit, although I kind of wish there was more about Narcissus in there. I always thought Goldmund was a nice example of a DJ.
Hahah Lolita. That book was not a worthy read, it was too odd and just too much for me.

Narcissus and Goldmund is the only book of his which I haven’t jumped in to. Have you read Steppenwolf?

As for Siddhartha, it was okay but not as profound as Steppenwolf or Damien.

Hesse is amazing

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Narcissus and Goldmund is the only book of his which I haven’t jumped in to. Have you read Steppenwolf?
Yeah, I've read Steppenwolf, I've read most of Hesse's books, like I said he's one of my favorite authors. I really liked Narcissus and Goldmund, but I realize others might not like it as well as I did, I had an affinity for it. Damien was good, but I liked Siddhartha better, even though I'm not Buddhist. I like Hesse because of his concern for the spiritual condition.

Lolita blew my mind, it would definitely make my top five if I had one. Since it's written from Humbert's point of view, you find yourself sympathizing with him and everything starts to seem normal. But then you kind of "come to" and think man this guy is a real perv and a POS. And that continues throughout the novel.

Of the other authors you mentioned, the only ones I haven't read are Camus and Kafka, although I have a feeling I've read The Metamorphosis, can't remember for sure. Mostly I like nonfiction though, especially biographies.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U
Yeah, I've read Steppenwolf, I've read most of Hesse's books, like I said he's one of my favorite authors. I really liked Narcissus and Goldmund, but I realize others might not like it as well as I did, I had an affinity for it. Damien was good, but I liked Siddhartha better, even though I'm not Buddhist. I like Hesse because of his concern for the spiritual condition.

Lolita blew my mind, it would definitely make my top five if I had one. Since it's written from Humbert's point of view, you find yourself sympathizing with him and everything starts to seem normal. But then you kind of "come to" and think man this guy is a real perv and a POS. And that continues throughout the novel.

Of the other authors you mentioned, the only ones I haven't read are Camus and Kafka, although I have a feeling I've read The Metamorphosis, can't remember for sure. Mostly I like nonfiction though, especially biographies.
Blew your mind? Top 5? It’s very well written but the content is just gross.

Biographies are surprisingly one thing I haven’t read. Soon though.
What’s the best you’ve read in that category?

The Alchemist. One of the best books I have ever read.
A classic for sure. It’s in the starter pack for an average persons personal development

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The Psychology of Crowds" by Le Bon is one of my current reads. Though written in 1895 it's illuminating. You kinda gotta know about the French Revolution to relate to what's being said, so in that case, read "Lafayette" by William E. Woodward (an easier read and very factual like all his common sensed works). Books kinda gotta be built on one another, but the point is to START and finish. When roads get tread on over and over your pathways confirm in your mind what's being said. You begin to say, "Oh, I know this as well in addition to what this author has just said (and he can't mention Everything or maybe he doesn't know everything, say, about the French revolution, even if he's "French" himself)." It's a web of knowledge that Only YOUR mind can contain, but if you follow a person's recommendations for reading to tha 'T' then you'll have a similar web in your brain of how HE thinks, and that is what I've done, by attempting to track down Every suggested author or book My main or original "hero" or highly intelligent and educated writer has stated he likes or has read or references. Of course, there'd be several works he'd read that you'll never know about that impacted or influence him/his views.

I see a man, who thinks clearly and gives new insight or takes on many different things that NO ONE has EVER brought to my attention through high school, college whatever, a man who could debate William F. Buckley and win handily, a man who'd cut to pieces just about anyone in a debate getting to the Real gist of the problem in today's world or on several important subjects and is Not afraid to speak his mind AT ALL (for loss of money or favor). A man who is showing me reality, as UGLY as reality always is, not a pretty story. I wanna track down ALL the works he read that influenced his working mind, his ability to think up new theories or points to express. This, in turn, helps me think on my feet and think for myself that he never thought of or could imagine or think of, but it's a process, a METHOD. Reading helps you develop your Own methods of coming to a conclusion about something or anything.

So I never knew about Zoroastrianism or the Black Sea (formed from a land bridge that broke in current-day Istanbul) which drowned a civilization (Atlantis?) and is probably what "the Flood" REALLY was in reference to and thus the ark probably ended up on Mount Ararat in Turkey/Armenia, that Asians have folds in their eyes to keep their eyes from freezing in the cold - an adaptation, that the Buddha had blue eyes or the man who brought Kung Fu to Asia had blue eyes, that the SDI program from Reagan's 80s was all a hoax developed by Sci-Fi authors such as Larry Niven who Reagan summoned to help in the cold war with Russia, and many Many other glossed-over facts no TV show or newspaper article or journal would ever reference or mention (National Geographic, nothing, they just gloss over and make you forget new discoveries which tell us important stuff), like the 50 thousand year old ICE MAN who preserved in ICE showed him wearing clothing with Weaving which "they" all told us came from China, that "China" had started weaving. Um no. So they tell us that Everything came from the Middle East or ancient Egypt. In the priests, professors, and judges (the people who wear robes or silly "dresses") worlds everything originates from the Middles East (from religion) or Egypt (from "science"). This is simply not true. These archeologists only DIG in places that have long-since become an arid desert, places that have gone down in history for good never to be great again.

You cannot learn anything from "pop" books (or current "professors" from the Religion of Political Correctness), and "history" is re-written and REAL history is flushed down the memory hole. Our current culture is becoming more and more "low trust." Reading works from higher "trust" cultures throughout history from an author who lived in a more honest world and the people around him will not only stretch your mind to understand their dialect and pattern of writing/vocabulary used, but step you in to a better world of trust and more complexity or less complexity possibly. You begin to want to live in that time, though hard it was just to survive and "starvation" was a Word then, now eradicated from our dictionary.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Alchemist. One of the best books I have ever read.
Are you trolling? I have known from sosuave/chan that Alchemist has no substance and only women read it because it became trendy and as you know women tend to follow the trend even it the trend is useless. Like 50 shades of grey is the best selling book of the decade but the book is very bad.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you trolling? I have known from sosuave/chan that Alchemist has no substance and only women read it because it became trendy and as you know women tend to follow the trend even it the trend is useless. Like 50 shades of grey is the best selling book of the decade but the book is very bad.
Uhm, i don't care what's trendy or not or what gender reads what but i enjoyed this book alot aswell. Try to read it yourself and form your own opinion instead of following what others are saying by default, it might surprise you in a positive way. For me it was inspirational. It's not a book specifically catered to women, like 50 shades was.

Intelligent men have said read, read and read some more. Read the basics, read the foundation. You'll learn throughout your reading experience what kind of topics you gravitate to.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nope, I love that book. Everytime I read it I pick up something different that I missed before.

Have you actually read it? Maybe you don't like it because it makes you think instead of spoon feeding you things. If you aren't willing to think while reading a book this one isn't for you. But then again that says a lot more about you than it does about the book.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biographies are surprisingly one thing I haven’t read. Soon though.
What’s the best you’ve read in that category?
I've read so many, I don't really have a favorite, it just depends on who you are interested in. And it takes a good writer, of course, some are hack jobs. You can usually avoid those by reading reviews. I'll pick someone I'd like to read about, then Google what their best bio is for suggestions.