Pajeet Singh
Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 2, 2017
- Messages
- 134
- Reaction score
- 39
- Age
- 34
Art Of Seduction
Mystery
Rational Male
Mystery
Rational Male
The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.
Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.
Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Art of Seduction. It is a longer read, but very worthwhile and well researched.Art Of Seduction
Mystery
Rational Male
Robert Greene writes great books. How is this one? I've read 48 Laws of Power.Art of Seduction. It is a longer read, but very worthwhile and well researched.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yeah can you recommend some? My goal is 20 books this year. I wanna be as enlightened as possible.Classic Lit novels will be better for your soul, and you’ll probably be more interesting after three of those than some seduction books.
I agree. I started to read it years ago and threw it away. It’s garbage. One woman even had men committing suicide over her.If you read the art of seduction, its mostly coming from the frame of women, feminine dandy men, or guys starving for female validation.
It's like the women chase after the great men...and the feminine men and validation fvckboys chase after women.
losers/feminine men ->women->great men
There is nowhere in the book that says women chase after feminine dandies and fvckboys who have no life. The lowest quality women might give these guys a pity fvck here and there, but that's it.
Therefore, chasing doesn't work. Becoming great works.
There, I just saved you an entire read. All the female seducers go after kings, not losers who pedestalize them.
You went that low??? omg. You wanna brief to me (over pm if you like) what happened?I agree. I started to read it years ago and threw it away. It’s garbage. One woman even had men committing suicide over her.
Rather than number of books, focus on the substance. I would rather read the same book 20 times, assimilate it’s full message and wisdom than just get through books.Yeah can you recommend some? My goal is 20 books this year. I wanna be as enlightened as possible.
The block goes through the different types of seducers. It also included a woman who could make men fall so hard for her that they thought she was their soul.You went that low??? omg. You wanna brief to me (over pm if you like) what happened?
I am starting Art Of Seduction and then Manipulative Man
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Hesse is one of my favorite authors, I'm impressed. Siddhartha is a nice short one. I also like Narcissus and Goldmund quite a bit, although I kind of wish there was more about Narcissus in there. I always thought Goldmund was a nice example of a DJ.My only book for you right now is ‘Damien’ by Herman Hesse. Read that and get back to me.
Hahah Lolita. That book was not a worthy read, it was too odd and just too much for me.Lord of the Rings. Lolita.
Hesse is one of my favorite authors, I'm impressed. Siddhartha is a nice short one. I also like Narcissus and Goldmund quite a bit, although I kind of wish there was more about Narcissus in there. I always thought Goldmund was a nice example of a DJ.
Yeah, I've read Steppenwolf, I've read most of Hesse's books, like I said he's one of my favorite authors. I really liked Narcissus and Goldmund, but I realize others might not like it as well as I did, I had an affinity for it. Damien was good, but I liked Siddhartha better, even though I'm not Buddhist. I like Hesse because of his concern for the spiritual condition.Narcissus and Goldmund is the only book of his which I haven’t jumped in to. Have you read Steppenwolf?
Blew your mind? Top 5? It’s very well written but the content is just gross.Yeah, I've read Steppenwolf, I've read most of Hesse's books, like I said he's one of my favorite authors. I really liked Narcissus and Goldmund, but I realize others might not like it as well as I did, I had an affinity for it. Damien was good, but I liked Siddhartha better, even though I'm not Buddhist. I like Hesse because of his concern for the spiritual condition.
Lolita blew my mind, it would definitely make my top five if I had one. Since it's written from Humbert's point of view, you find yourself sympathizing with him and everything starts to seem normal. But then you kind of "come to" and think man this guy is a real perv and a POS. And that continues throughout the novel.
Of the other authors you mentioned, the only ones I haven't read are Camus and Kafka, although I have a feeling I've read The Metamorphosis, can't remember for sure. Mostly I like nonfiction though, especially biographies.
A classic for sure. It’s in the starter pack for an average persons personal developmentThe Alchemist. One of the best books I have ever read.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Are you trolling? I have known from sosuave/chan that Alchemist has no substance and only women read it because it became trendy and as you know women tend to follow the trend even it the trend is useless. Like 50 shades of grey is the best selling book of the decade but the book is very bad.The Alchemist. One of the best books I have ever read.
Uhm, i don't care what's trendy or not or what gender reads what but i enjoyed this book alot aswell. Try to read it yourself and form your own opinion instead of following what others are saying by default, it might surprise you in a positive way. For me it was inspirational. It's not a book specifically catered to women, like 50 shades was.Are you trolling? I have known from sosuave/chan that Alchemist has no substance and only women read it because it became trendy and as you know women tend to follow the trend even it the trend is useless. Like 50 shades of grey is the best selling book of the decade but the book is very bad.
Nope, I love that book. Everytime I read it I pick up something different that I missed before.Are you trolling? I have known from sosuave/chan that Alchemist has no substance and only women read it because it became trendy and as you know women tend to follow the trend even it the trend is useless. Like 50 shades of grey is the best selling book of the decade but the book is very bad.
I've read so many, I don't really have a favorite, it just depends on who you are interested in. And it takes a good writer, of course, some are hack jobs. You can usually avoid those by reading reviews. I'll pick someone I'd like to read about, then Google what their best bio is for suggestions.Biographies are surprisingly one thing I haven’t read. Soon though.
What’s the best you’ve read in that category?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.