"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Stole this lame beta males girl hahaahahaHAHA

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
this all started after seeing Joker. I was feeling pretty hyped up from that movie and I was practicing my Joker laugh out in the parking lot. I got in my AMG and went for a joyride through the mountains near my neighbrhood and was doing some drifting with my gopro on. it was prety sick got a few burnouts too.

Anyway i was pulled up to this redlight just bumping some Future you know top down enjoying the night. Next thing u know some phag in malibu pulls up. hes got this pretty cute chick with him. He tried revving on me so I started doing the Joker laugh and gave his girl a nice little wink. i could tell she was getting wetty because phagboi was looking really mad. so the light turns green and I just sit there light up some Vape and take a massive hit whilst he puts the pedal to the floor. I could hear his little v6 whirring like a small fan.

I waited about 4 seconds then let the giant VAPE HIT out and let my launch control do the rest. I was smoked that malibu and left him in the dust. I was joker laughing like crazy. anyway they get behind me and hes pulling into my condo complex. Im thinking ok this phagboi wants problems so I took off my shirt to let my 6 pack flex out...this usually intimidates most betas and gets the chix wetty. Well it turns out hes droppin her off at the next building and im like Ok ok...potential here.

They slowly drove by and she got out and was like "your faster then my boyfriend" I did a Joker laugh and said "hes not your boyfriend anymore". ;) She was like wow your laugh is JUST LIKE the JOKER! omg! :D. I was like yeah I just watched it after hitting the gym. She asked me to workout with her sometime. Got her on Snapchat and she already sent me ass pics. hehehe ill let u fellas know how it goes.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
You are saluted, good sir......weak men dont deserve mating rights....it is nature's way.....
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Damn your joker laugh must really be on point... if this is a true story
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
this all started after seeing Joker. I was feeling pretty hyped up from that movie and I was practicing my Joker laugh out in the parking lot. I got in my AMG and went for a joyride through the mountains near my neighbrhood and was doing some drifting with my gopro on. it was prety sick got a few burnouts too.

Anyway i was pulled up to this redlight just bumping some Future you know top down enjoying the night. Next thing u know some phag in malibu pulls up. hes got this pretty cute chick with him. He tried revving on me so I started doing the Joker laugh and gave his girl a nice little wink. i could tell she was getting wetty because phagboi was looking really mad. so the light turns green and I just sit there light up some Vape and take a massive hit whilst he puts the pedal to the floor. I could hear his little v6 whirring like a small fan.

I waited about 4 seconds then let the giant VAPE HIT out and let my launch control do the rest. I was smoked that malibu and left him in the dust. I was joker laughing like crazy. anyway they get behind me and hes pulling into my condo complex. Im thinking ok this phagboi wants problems so I took off my shirt to let my 6 pack flex out...this usually intimidates most betas and gets the chix wetty. Well it turns out hes droppin her off at the next building and im like Ok ok...potential here.

They slowly drove by and she got out and was like "your faster then my boyfriend" I did a Joker laugh and said "hes not your boyfriend anymore". ;) She was like wow your laugh is JUST LIKE the JOKER! omg! :D. I was like yeah I just watched it after hitting the gym. She asked me to workout with her sometime. Got her on Snapchat and she already sent me ass pics. hehehe ill let u fellas know how it goes.

Your post wreeks of insecurity and ego boosting.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
this all started after seeing Joker. I was feeling pretty hyped up from that movie and I was practicing my Joker laugh out in the parking lot. I got in my AMG and went for a joyride through the mountains near my neighbrhood and was doing some drifting with my gopro on. it was prety sick got a few burnouts too.

Anyway i was pulled up to this redlight just bumping some Future you know top down enjoying the night. Next thing u know some phag in malibu pulls up. hes got this pretty cute chick with him. He tried revving on me so I started doing the Joker laugh and gave his girl a nice little wink. i could tell she was getting wetty because phagboi was looking really mad. so the light turns green and I just sit there light up some Vape and take a massive hit whilst he puts the pedal to the floor. I could hear his little v6 whirring like a small fan.

I waited about 4 seconds then let the giant VAPE HIT out and let my launch control do the rest. I was smoked that malibu and left him in the dust. I was joker laughing like crazy. anyway they get behind me and hes pulling into my condo complex. Im thinking ok this phagboi wants problems so I took off my shirt to let my 6 pack flex out...this usually intimidates most betas and gets the chix wetty. Well it turns out hes droppin her off at the next building and im like Ok ok...potential here.

They slowly drove by and she got out and was like "your faster then my boyfriend" I did a Joker laugh and said "hes not your boyfriend anymore". ;) She was like wow your laugh is JUST LIKE the JOKER! omg! :D. I was like yeah I just watched it after hitting the gym. She asked me to workout with her sometime. Got her on Snapchat and she already sent me ass pics. hehehe ill let u fellas know how it goes.
wtf? women are unfaitful *****s


i believe your the type that watched starwars and avengers too
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Are you the guy that felt while walking away from a feud with an other beta last week? it was a supermarket if I recall correctly.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
Now I remember why I stopped coming here. Some members can’t even tell this is a joke. Then these same socially maladjusted people give advice on girls and dating, lol.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
just made a update thread boys check it out
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Now I remember why I stopped coming here. Some members can’t even tell this is a joke. Then these same socially maladjusted people give advice on girls and dating, lol.
if you think stealing gfs like in OPs story/joke happens only in jokes then jfl at u
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top