"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

49 year old cougar HB9 invited me on day trip with her friends to Tampa!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
1,713
Age
29
Case in point, you are her new gay bff. And no, she doesn't see you as anything for her daughter. They are probably having a good laugh right now. Get your head in the game dude. Say thanks, but no thanks and stop going after the geriatric granny squad.
You know... I actually learn a ton from the BigDave, BigGoal, and RichardTheFrog threads.

They show you exactly what NOT to do lol. Another reminder that the phone is for making plans/dates
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
You know... I actually learn a ton from the BigDave, BigGoal, and RichardTheFrog threads.

They show you exactly what NOT to do lol. Another reminder that the phone is for making plans/dates
What's wrong with texting?
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I love it. I'm entertained and I'm learning. I learned a ton about inner game and texting from the BigGoal/BigDave threads
Yea, how to dry their p ussy and not get laid from these two knuckleheads. Sigh....

Pro-tip, if they are already talking/texting you, chances are, they've already envisioned f ucking you. It's usually the dudes talk or text themselves out of sex. So yea, if a person is intent of becoming a monk, staying celibate, these are the two to follow to the T.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Yea, how to dry their p ussy and not get laid from these two knuckleheads. Sigh....

Pro-tip, if they are already talking/texting you, chances are, they've already envisioned f ucking you. It's usually the dudes talk or text themselves out of sex. So yea, if a person is intent of becoming a monk, staying celibate, these are the two to follow to the T.
So you're saying I need to find a way to close the deal and watch what I say when texting with them so I don't screw it up?
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
1,713
Age
29
What's wrong with texting?
Buy the book "Game" by Roosh V. It's like $13 on his website.

Read Chapter 7.

Hell, the whole book is definitely worth a read honestly. That book helped me a ton.

The point of texting is to set up a date.

Or just watch this:

 
Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
1,713
Age
29
Yea, how to dry their p ussy and not get laid from these two knuckleheads. Sigh....

Pro-tip, if they are already talking/texting you, chances are, they've already envisioned f ucking you. It's usually the dudes talk or text themselves out of sex. So yea, if a person is intent of becoming a monk, staying celibate, these are the two to follow to the T.
I agree with you on the texting part for sure
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Museums have allot of information. The trip should be an educational experience and teach you about past civilizations. Make sure you ask lots of questions to staff and learn all you can. I have not visited a museum in about 10 years. Have you visited a museum with another girl before? Maybe you can hit on the staff if there is a good hb working therr and use the 49 year old cougar as social proof. You can claim she is your sugar momma but you want to keep your options open.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Biggoal, do you look at mature/old women porn? Are you fetish attracted to older women because of porn? You said something like you fapped or watched porn in another thread elsewhere.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Biggoal, do you look at mature/old women porn? Are you fetish attracted to older women because of porn? You said something like you fapped or watched porn in another thread elsewhere.
No lol. Just regular porn on porn hub once in awhile like everyone else. I like the casting couch ones or Mom POV has 40 year olds, but nothing older than that. Tushy.com has some good videos too!
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Buy the book "Game" by Roosh V. It's like $13 on his website.
Damn, I paid $29 for it, I like to feel the pages of a book cause I went to speedreading classes in 9th grade. Also, I wanted to donate to Roosh. It's not often that I donate to really much of anything, but when I see a cause I'm up for, I'll part with a half an hour worth of my work/time.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Is it me or just OLD just plain suck this time of year compared to summer, early fall? Since early Nov hardly any new users, overall lower quality (if it's possible) and overall lower reply rates, dates etc.

Over the summer it was quite easy to get on OLD and get replies, and snag numbers. Even the total garbage site OkCupid there were a few halfway decent ones on there and easy to snag a number. I guess in summer the teachers are out of school and bored for example. I went on some dates with teachers in the summer. Easy to chat them up. Now it's closer to Christmas and there is nothing on there. It just seems like a huge difference.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
So she's inviting you to be a 3rd wheel....???....

Seriously my man, you need to be on guard around these old women as i get the sense she's trying to use you either financially or as an emotion tampon.....

....always be wary around post-wall cat ladies, most of them are self-absorbed narcissists that crave validation like a meth fiend.....
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
1,713
Age
29
Damn, I paid $29 for it, I like to feel the pages of a book cause I went to speedreading classes in 9th grade. Also, I wanted to donate to Roosh. It's not often that I donate to really much of anything, but when I see a cause I'm up for, I'll part with a half an hour worth of my work/time.
Did you get the hardcover?

I like physical books too. But nowadays I appreciate keeping all my books in my phone. I bought it on Kindle before Amazon purged it.
 

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
OP,
I think it would help you to go out there, make mistakes, and learn from them instead of asking theoretical questions on forums all day.
I know you are worried that the date won't go well and it will be a waste of your time. But I said this to another member too, I have learned more from my bad dates than the good ones. It won't be a waste of time if you learn a thing or two.
For example, you might tell the milf something that turns her off, and you will learn "next time I shouldn't say that"
How do you learn more about spain? by going to spain or by watching a youtube video on spain?
but it's not like you are going to listen to me, tomorrow you will be back asking more theoretical questions.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So she's inviting you to be a 3rd wheel....???....

Seriously my man, you need to be on guard around these old women as i get the sense she's trying to use you either financially or as an emotion tampon.....

....always be wary around post-wall cat ladies, most of them are self-absorbed narcissists that crave validation like a meth fiend.....
I think more as a friend, emotional tampon just based on her personality and all. She does seem like a nice person. Very friendly and all. She does say the 13 year age gap is really big though and keeps having second thoughts on it but says we could possibly be friends and invite me to do stuff with her. She wants someone she can marry and that.

I mean, obviously she wasn't repulsed be my lol or should would have never replied. So could it be possible she's thinking FWB still on the side then? Like I said I don't see much with this.

What angle of approach would you take with her?
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Did you get the hardcover?

I like physical books too. But nowadays I appreciate keeping all my books in my phone. I bought it on Kindle before Amazon purged it.
I did learn not to spend $60 on meal dates anymore. FIrst date should be something cheap and simple when meeting for the first time, especially if it's an OLD girl.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top