Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A journal of sorts

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
I admire how you can write about how girls treat you vs your hot wing, concluding with things like this "Tall girls make one final play for my friend, tell him again that he’s hot and she’s attracted and kind of ask if he wants to come back with her, but he blows her off and they leave." and then still keep going like a duracell rabbit with the pua stuff lol. You're determined to play the numbers game at least which you definitely have going for you, I don't think most guys are.... and of course you've nailed some of them in the past so you know it can pay off eventually.
I'm just kind of used to it, tbh. I have 2-3 very good looking friends. It's been rubbed in my face since I was about 14 with them sleeping with the prettiest girls despite bad 'game' etc - and I guess you kind of become accustomed too it lol
I know I can't compete with handsome guys, but I know that If I approach enough, I can eventually find a hot girl who thinks i'm hot, I guess.

Very insightful, I guess looks helps with game after all
lol, no sh1t. When it comes to cold approach, they're the most important thing by FAR! Some hot 18 year old doesn't care if you have money and a good job or have 'game' or whatever - She isn't wanna go home with you unless she is physically attracted. Luckily, not all girls have traditional tastes in terms of looks in my experience

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
Going to my cousins later and this girl is gonna be there. Gonna try my luck. Any magic game PUA advice one can use to force attraction in a girl? i.e - ''seduction''?? :) haha

Attachments

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
Experience LMR for, I think the firts time ever in maybe 40 or so lays. I honestly thought it was just something that happened to other people and not me lol

I was gaming some young (20?)Russian girl. I mentioned her in a prior FR. She was the girl who recognised me from tinder and I gamed her for a bit and we danced and made out but she wouldn’t let me come back with her

So I bump into her agian last night, and she was the one doing the chasing. A few times I was chatting with other girls and she’d interreupt. Near closing time I said something like ”Let’s go back to your place” and she agreed.

We had a little kiss on the walk. At one point she said she’d never had a one night stand or banged some guy she’d just met.

Ordinarily I’d assume that was complete sh1t, but could it be the case bearing in mind she’s Russian? I don’t know

Either way, we got in bed, and she basically shut the ****ing gate lol. Tried a few PUA tricks to break the LMR but it wasn’t happening.

IN the morning I started rubbing her as I was spooning her, but even though she didn’t resist, she certainly wasn’t encouraging me (which most girls do when I instigate morning sex)

I gave up. Was tempted to just escalate more and more, but It just felt weird, tbh. Like some horny rapist feeling her up lol

Got her number and stuff but i’m new to LMR. Been lucky enough to basically never ever experience it. Is it dead with her now? Does she tihink i’m a pu$$y and I should have at least pushed harder this morning? I feel like I might have instantly slipped into the friendzone or something

Last edited:

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
So I had a flashback and, on the walk back to her place, she asked me what her name was and I didn't know!! I now think that THAT might have been the reason that she completely shut the gate on me....?////.....

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
@DEEZEDBRAH - I think you're the only person I can think of who's left on this forum who tends to speak about approaching and game and stuff, so i'd like your opinion on that latest girl. Do you think i'm right in that my retard memory (forgetting her name) was the main issue? Nothing I could have done back at her place after she rejected the idea of sex hard!?
Also, i'm likely to see her again soonish as I live in a small town. Likely a lost cause now?

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
ps - anyone know any active forums that I could move this journal too? (I know lots of them closed down in recent months)

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh, this sh1ts painful to read
So I had a flashback and, on the walk back to her place, she asked me what her name was and I didn't know!! I now think that THAT might have been the reason that she completely shut the gate on me....?////.....
yea, you had her in bed. Alot of chicks wont fvck in the night when you sleep over, anti-slvt. Morning is where you went wrong, as long as she DOES NOT push you away, keep going.. unless she says NO or physically moves you away. Rub the azz and keep going, put the stiff against her but dont try dry fvck. The 20yo I plated did this, she didnt respond... no yes, no no, no nothing... until i got on top and she spead her lips.

top tip: most ONS do not want you to romantically kiss them, at all, period.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
It was the forgetting her name thing that done it, I think. It was dead at that point. Russian girls are more reserved and that probably sent her ASD through the fukking roof

If you'd have tried to escalate hard on her in the morning, she'd have freaked out. If she had have wanted you to carry on touching her more, you've have known (in my experience, girls grab you back under teh covers and make noises etc)

Don't catch a sexual assault charge trying to escalate on girls who don't want to be escalated on lol

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
Good journal. You seem to understand that it's purely a numbers game and is about finding the 'yes girls', and accepting that most girls will be strong 'no girls' who aren't attracted to you, and who you will never be able to get no matter how good your 'game'

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
Go out with my wing. Make an approach on an average girl to try to get warmed up. Comment on her outfit and we chat for a few mins.

Go to the bar. There's a really pretty girl next to me wearing glasses. Looks like a super hot teen nerd girl. I try to kind of 'catch her eye' but it's like i'm invisible. I decided not to open which was technically the wrong thing to do (being a *****), although I later saw her making out with her girlfriend so no great loss. (ps - anyone else noticed an increase in lesbians?! I swear to God I notice this more then EVER nowadays!!)

Me and my friend open these 2 hot girls - one celebrating her 19th birthday. I lie about my age to give myself a fighting chance and we are soon chatting. It gets mildly flirty. They want us to come to the club they're going too, but it's full of 18 year olds and I feel a bit out of place there and tbh find it kind of frustrating to be surrounded by what seem like unnattainable beauties!! She give me her insta and tells me to message her. (I message her last night quite late and it's now 1pm the next day and no reply so probably a dead lead)

My friend bails on me. I'm now flying solo. Nooooo!!!

I pick up my balls and approach a fairly hot girl to my left. She somehow knows who I am. (Guess that's the result of cold approaching every weekend in a small town!!) Her friend joins her. 3 of us chat and laugh for a bit but they eject after 10 mins or so.

I open another another girl. A little older. 30. She's very friendly. Then her friend joins us and teh 3 of us chat. Convo is flowing. They invite me to the next bar with them. I buy us all drinks (I don't do this usually but my friend ditched me and so I kind of wanted to reward them in a way for helping me not be a loner all night!). Pretty soon the one I approached is flirting hard. She's married, though. She's showing me hot pics of herself on her phone, telling me she's 'bored' of her hubby and likes to have fun.

Thing is, even though she's fairly hot, she's not totally my type. ''No pedo'', but I really am into the younger girls so much more. Like 18-23. Also, the married thing. I don't really wanna go there so i'm dodging her attempts to kiss me like Tyson Fury.

In the mean time, 2 young guys are speaking to me and the girls. One drunk guy but he's nice, and his friend looks about 12 and he's very shy and awkward.

Anyway, after a few mins of me kind of dodging her kisses, I go to the bathroom thinking i've saved a marriage and am patting myself on the back, and when I come back to the bar, she's got her tongue shoved down the throat of the very young looking shy dude! haha.

I don't think he could believe his luck. She just pounced on him. I decided to leave 20 mins or so after that. Not sure if the shy kid was able to close her or not.

I pussied out on a few approaches now. Hot girl on the bench. I was about too approach her, but I overheard her brutally rejected some other guy who opened her for being too old and ugly. I think he was better looking than me and probably on a few years older so I thought i'd save my ego!!

Saw another really hot girl in the cab rank. Was about to try a last ditch open, but then her GIRLFRIEND rocked up and they started making out. Lesbians everywhere!

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
popped out with my very good looking friend. Tends to mess up my state a bit lol.
A non-eventful FR because I stupidly spent nearly all night with a group of girls (who I know from a cold approach like a year back and kissed one of them back then but couldn'd close and since then she's not interested and neither are her friends so it was a stupid move!). One of them kept asking where my 'fit mate' (UK slang. Means handsome) was every time he disappeared lol. Wound me up.

He also got approached by a girl as he was at the bar trying to get served and she started kissing his neck telling him how hot he was lol

Best part of my night was I was on the dancefloor and some super hot girl who I had noticed earlier but didn't approach at the time stood near me on the dancefloor. I opened her super direct (I tend to only do indirect openers) but she loved it and basically started coming onto me! I was in a bit of shock tbh because she was super cute. Anyway, it terms out she was 17!! haha. I could be her father. We made out and I was able to get her to chase a little bit by telling her she was too young for me. I lost her a few mins later, though. Hard to keep these young girls attention.

I also opened 2 absolutely gorgeous girls at teh bar. They were here for one night from out of town. I opened her on her outfit (my standard type of opener 99% of the time.) They were super friendly. The one I liked the most (close call. They were both so hot) was a bit harder to talk too than the other. There were too many awkward silences once i'd got the basic small talk subjects out of the way.

I got chatting too the other one who was more talkative and we were sitting together, but I just couldn't get the convo to that next level. 'Man to woman'. I have this sticking point all the time. Unless she's outright flirting with me or I just KNOW that she's attracted, I don't seem to be able to 'make the move' at all. Or don't know how too lol. I always come out of them interactions thinking ''Why didn't I just say something like 'You're really hot btw!' or something!!?''. Might not be the smoothest 'game' but it's something and gives you a shot. 2 very hot sociable girls by themselves in a new town for one night was well worth trying to push!!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
popped out with my very good looking friend. Tends to mess up my state a bit lol.
A non-eventful FR because I stupidly spent nearly all night with a group of girls (who I know from a cold approach like a year back and kissed one of them back then but couldn'd close and since then she's not interested and neither are her friends so it was a stupid move!). One of them kept asking where my 'fit mate' (UK slang. Means handsome) was every time he disappeared lol. Wound me up.

He also got approached by a girl as he was at the bar trying to get served and she started kissing his neck telling him how hot he was lol
Hahahaha! I love hearing about My Chad Life, every time. Its invigorating to see the truth of the black pill. As ive said before, fvck the PUA scam and scam artists. This is the life Chad lives.

This is how women treat the men they actually desire, not the cuckboy retirement plan she puts up the hoops for who gets resentful duty sex every other month and no affection or reported for marriage rape if he tries to touch her, hahahaha.

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you open alot, never seem to close...

aka: failure to launch

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
Hahahaha! I love hearing about My Chad Life, every time. Its invigorating to see the truth of the black pill. As ive said before, fvck the PUA scam and scam artists. This is the life Chad lives.

This is how women treat the men they actually desire, not the cuckboy retirement plan she puts up the hoops for who gets resentful duty sex every other month and no affection or reported for marriage rape if he tries to touch her, hahahaha.
lol, it's definitely fun being him!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda agree. Mr Wood has a physical disability and still closes like a bandit. and I know he runs a certain amount of game so maybe p.m. him and he might be kind enough to share a few tips.

I'm 6 2 and built so I literally don't know how good my game is. Not a Chad or even a chat lite but sheer physical presence does go some way.

As Espi says you're doing absolutely the right thing welcoming the rejections. Only thing is I would time box this. Spent six months exploring game get it out of your system. Then move on to building your life. And hopefully by then you will have enough skills and be established in your other interests such as music that girls will just naturally happen from time to time. you really do want to move on to situational approach because you should be approach ing girls as you go about your day so you're not wasting too much time and money pissing it up against the wall.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@cheyne I have to ask, what is the end game? You're playing the numbers but adapting very little, every post is pretty similar. Is your long term goal to get a bunch of ONS? To land a 10 and date? To be spinning plates?

Imo a journal doesn't make sense if you're going clubbing and simply trying to get the lay count up. A journal shows some serious intent, I'm going to guess you actually want a STR or LTR. Usually clubs aren't the place for that.

One significant thing I'm noticing is you're not building on PUA stuff. PUA stuff is very short sighted, strictly for ONS. Consider building a network of women and men that you meet out and focus on having a good time with them rather than trying to bang them. You'll find you can call on them later and go out as a group or they may start inviting you out if you're fun to be around. This does wonders in game. Social status is a big part of attraction for women in any setting and you'll find this network of people can help you by sending interested women your way or inviting you to events where they know you'll have good odds. They may also polarize a lot of women in your favor while you're out, and again the social status will disarm a lot of women. The caveat is you can't act like a dog if you want the network to work for you.

Also it's great to not care about rejections but imo you shouldn't go out looking for them or normalizing them. It's feedback, learn from it. Go out to enjoy yourself with the people you meet. Live in the moment and play the 'anti-game' sometimes. By this I mean actively push things away from sexual escalation and into the moment. You'll find women either enjoy your bomb attitude about having fun or they start to try and seduce you themselves. When they sense that you would rather have fun in the moment they start to see you as higher value. They think 'here is this guy that would rather dance and have a good time than take me home with him right now. He must have options, he must be high value for me to phase him so little.' they love working for a guy. When a guy is actively pushing for the bedroom he's telegraphing low value. He's being extremely easy, and that's no fun for a hot girl. Not to mention that's extremely common and the reason why so many women constantly have walls up.

Hot girls like anticipation and not knowing whether they completely have you. Your job is to keep them guessing and give into their seduction at the end of the night. Or blow them off if you're not feeling it.

You said you're built but a bit fugly. Compensate with a banging wardrobe and a kick as$ personality. Remember, every single guy women talk to when they're out tries to bang them. Stand out for fun. See if you can get her to forget about having her walls up by pulling her into the moment, then don't push to get laid. Invest in a long term network strategy. The ones that see this will be pleasantly surprised by you. The ones that assume you're trying to pick them up and reject you would have rejected you anyway.

The more time a woman spends around you, the more likely she'll see something in you that she likes and wants. Increase the time exposure to each women and build a deep charming and charismatic personality that inspires and indirectly validates. These types of connections lead to the most fulfilling encounters.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
Got laid on New years eve

Girl was talking to a friend. I joined their convo and I could tell within a few seconds that she thought I was good looking.

This was the first interaction in a while where i knew I had a shot. I teased her, chatted, escalated. We started kissing

Went for the pull which she rejected. I bought her a few strong shots, and once that drink kicked in, I tried again and was able to just lead her out and into a cab

Went back to her hotel (she was visiting from Switzerland) and banged

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got laid on New years eve

Girl was talking to a friend. I joined their convo and I could tell within a few seconds that she thought I was good looking.

This was the first interaction in a while where i knew I had a shot. I teased her, chatted, escalated. We started kissing

Went for the pull which she rejected. I bought her a few strong shots, and once that drink kicked in, I tried again and was able to just lead her out and into a cab

Went back to her hotel (she was visiting from Switzerland) and banged
that's the spirit! You looking for a girlfriend or just one night stands etc?