Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A journal of sorts

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
that's the spirit! You looking for a girlfriend or just one night stands etc?
Thanks! Was fun. I knew withint a few seconds of opening her I had a shot this time lol .

just one night stands is the goal.

journal shows some serious intent, I'm going to guess you actually want a STR or LTR. Usually clubs aren't the place for that.
Actually, no to be honest. That's kind of the last thing I want lol.
rejections but imo you shouldn't go out looking for them or normalizing them. It's feedback, learn from it
I used to think that, but i've learnt over time that it's just random. You can't really learn from a rejection as you don't know why she rejected you. The same line and 'vibe' (very sexual and forward or more 'aloof' etc) might work on one girl, and fail on the next, and it's usually likely a simple case of one girl thinking you are hot and one thinking you are ugly lol. I think people try to apply the scientific method to something like human interaction which is random and has too many variables to be able to be able to narrow down reason for success/failure.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think that, but i've learnt over time that it's just random. You can't really learn from a rejection as you don't know why she rejected you. The same line and 'vibe' (very sexual and forward or more 'aloof' etc) might work on one girl, and fail on the next, and it's usually likely a simple case of one girl thinking you are hot and one thinking you are ugly lol. I think people try to apply the scientific method to something like human interaction which is random and has too many variables to be able to be able to narrow down reason for success/failure.
sure there's a noise element to it, but it's not random. depending on your combination of looks, status, and swagger, you will score better or worse on average. it's not so much scientific method as it is common sense. people can certainly over-calibrate though, which can be a waste of time.