“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

A journal of sorts

cheyne

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
155
Reaction score
149
that's the spirit! You looking for a girlfriend or just one night stands etc?
Thanks! Was fun. I knew withint a few seconds of opening her I had a shot this time lol .

just one night stands is the goal.


journal shows some serious intent, I'm going to guess you actually want a STR or LTR. Usually clubs aren't the place for that.
Actually, no to be honest. That's kind of the last thing I want lol.
rejections but imo you shouldn't go out looking for them or normalizing them. It's feedback, learn from it
I used to think that, but i've learnt over time that it's just random. You can't really learn from a rejection as you don't know why she rejected you. The same line and 'vibe' (very sexual and forward or more 'aloof' etc) might work on one girl, and fail on the next, and it's usually likely a simple case of one girl thinking you are hot and one thinking you are ugly lol. I think people try to apply the scientific method to something like human interaction which is random and has too many variables to be able to be able to narrow down reason for success/failure.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
I used to think that, but i've learnt over time that it's just random. You can't really learn from a rejection as you don't know why she rejected you. The same line and 'vibe' (very sexual and forward or more 'aloof' etc) might work on one girl, and fail on the next, and it's usually likely a simple case of one girl thinking you are hot and one thinking you are ugly lol. I think people try to apply the scientific method to something like human interaction which is random and has too many variables to be able to be able to narrow down reason for success/failure.
sure there's a noise element to it, but it's not random. depending on your combination of looks, status, and swagger, you will score better or worse on average. it's not so much scientific method as it is common sense. people can certainly over-calibrate though, which can be a waste of time.
 
Top