“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

My partner doesnt sleep well in bed, especially with me

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
So my partner doesn't sleep well, in bed, especially with me in it.

She has sleep on the couch way more than with me in it.

She says: when we in bed together, you give me soo much energy!

Also, the bed wasn't to her comfort and we moved into a new apartment 4months ago.

She work shift, I work standard week times.

She put a headcap on her eyes to cover the light, there are some noise coming in from the street or building.

In my case, no sleeping issues but I like to be alone on my side too :p.

The restlessness seems mutual in bed where I fall asleep, she switch.

It's driving her nuts and exhaustion.

Any advice?
Advices to improve sleep quality?
Hints/tips/reasons?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
So my partner doesn't sleep well, in bed, especially with me in it.

She has sleep on the couch way more than with me in it.

She says: when we in bed together, you give me soo much energy!

Also, the bed wasn't to her comfort and we moved into a new apartment 4months ago.

She work shift, I work standard week times.

She put a headcap on her eyes to cover the light, there are some noise coming in from the street or building.

In my case, no sleeping issues but I like to be alone on my side too :p.

The restlessness seems mutual in bed where I fall asleep, she switch.

It's driving her nuts and exhaustion.

Any advice?
Advices to improve sleep quality?
Hints/tips/reasons?
Look up a magnesium supplement or a melatonin supplement and take an hour before bed. That should do the trick.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
She says: when we in bed together, you give me soo much energy!
Shes an introvert. She needs "downtime". You need to figure it out... treat her like a cat
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Shes an introvert. She needs "downtime". You need to figure it out... treat her like a cat
it means OP is annoying lol i am introvert or so everyone thinks but i know a lot of people who dont drain energy from me.


you better get urself checked OP
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Either sleep in separate beds or get a bigger one.
 
Top