Well that dissertation got her to reply! What is an HB99 lol? I mean, what qualifies as that?Dude... The only thing you are destroying now is your keyboard with all the dissertations you send on OLD to HB99's and threads you post on SS.
B2B brah
The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.
Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.
Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.
Well that dissertation got her to reply! What is an HB99 lol? I mean, what qualifies as that?Dude... The only thing you are destroying now is your keyboard with all the dissertations you send on OLD to HB99's and threads you post on SS.
B2B brah
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
No lol. Since my shop is in the same town she lives in I'll just message her tomorrow and see if she wants drinks or coffee maybe. It's cheap and not even really a first official real date. Besides its quick and simple. I'm not getting burned with 60 dollar dinner dates again.I'm going to assume you aren't really using the same user name for your online dating profile as here?
It's not real. Nor are the HB whatever numbers you use. You need to come off cloud 9 and come back to reality. That's one of your biggest issues IMO.Well that dissertation got her to reply! What is an HB99 lol? I mean, what qualifies as that?
Why is that? The damaged goods, single moms, competing against 100s of guys, hoping they see your message?This seriously just reminded me why i got off of OLD. And i don't miss it at all
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
She sees you as girlfriend material, not fvckable material. You know, she can complain to you about the dudes she actually fvcks and how they are all d!cks and *******s. You lost this one dude.She replied tonight again. She went out shopping with her sister after work. She said she was going to see if her friends would want to meet up for a drink downtown and invite me but it was pretty late she felt. She is tight on time this weekend she thinks but she wants to meet she said.
Wtf does that mean for a first dating meeting with her friends? Is that like a pre date? Lol if that's the case then I hope she has a orgy in mind and her friends are hot. I'm also texting with a hb7 39 yr old 50 miles away as well.
IF she has hot friends can she share them with me at least! I mean what about FWB? She's 42, divorced and has no kids and on her profile she says defiantly wants kids listed under wants children. I mean, her time is running out to have kids. Is that a red flag for a 42 yr old to list on their profile?She sees you as girlfriend material, not fvckable material. You know, she can complain to you about the dudes she actually fvcks and how they are all d!cks and *******s. You lost this one dude.
Dude it's you. I swear, it's like watching a dude make every single mistake over and over again. Like a social groundhogs day for you.IF she has hot friends can she share them with me at least! I mean what about FWB? She's 42, divorced and has no kids and on her profile she says defiantly wants kids listed under wants children. I mean, her time is running out to have kids. Is that a red flag for a 42 yr old to list on their profile?
I talked to that former Trooper again tonight trying to smooth it out but she really is mad at me and doesn't want to see me again all because I called her out on her flaky behavior. She's low end HB7 that chick. Luckily I have 3 more to focus on right now that are hotter anyway.
IF she has hot friends can she share them with me at least! I mean what about FWB? She's 42, divorced and has no kids and on her profile she says defiantly wants kids listed under wants children. I mean, her time is running out to have kids. Is that a red flag for a 42 yr old to list on their profile?
I talked to that former Trooper again tonight trying to smooth it out but she really is mad at me and doesn't want to see me again all because I called her out on her flaky behavior. She's low end HB7 that chick. Luckily I have 3 more to focus on right now that are hotter anyway.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
This is why I've had to stop myself several times in the past week from even bothering to respond to these threads. Waste of time, and even more frustrating to watch the slow-motion train wreck as he simply refuses to process the information. Either he's an unbelievably clever troll, or just an AFC who is so entrenched in a rut that it's going to take some very direct and personal pain-points for him to finally realize that fundamental changes are in order.Dude it's you. I swear, it's like watching a dude make every single mistake over and over again. Like a social groundhogs day for you.
I think he may be on the spectrum. Spectrum people do not usually understand common sense.This is why I've had to stop myself several times in the past week from even bothering to respond to these threads. Waste of time, and even more frustrating to watch the slow-motion train wreck as he simply refuses to process the information. Either he's an unbelievably clever troll, or just an AFC who is so entrenched in a rut that it's going to take some very direct and personal pain-points for him to finally realize that fundamental changes are in order.
That his mindset is reminiscent of the flawed worldview from my former self makes it all the more painful to witness. But given what I've seen of the posting history, I honestly don't know what I can possibly say that will have any positive impact.
But OLD down here most are 35 and over who are decent looking. Under 35 mostly land whales.All women in their 40s are uglier than ****
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Wrong thread. Should have been posted on the 41 year old oneyou keep saying 7 and 9 , mate there 3's max .........................no fertility , Solipsism, age like Yoda over the next 3-5 years,
21 year old brunettes with low **** amounts are 9s
What do you mean I'm doing THEM a favor?please stop thirsting over these women, negotiating with you like their Sofia vegara , you dating them is doing them a favour
What do you mean I'm doing THEM a favor?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.