Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Someone disappared frm sosuave

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We temp banned her (30 days) and she hasn't been back after her time-out expired.

Do you think she was representative of average women though? I don't think so at all. The reason so few women hang out among us beasts is that it is not in their nature to do so.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We temp banned her (30 days) and she hasn't been back after her time-out expired.

Do you think she was representative of average women though? I don't think so at all. The reason so few women hang out among us beasts is that it is not in their nature to do so.
Probably posting with a second nick.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want a female with her opinions on a all male space?
Exactly... So you want a fish to tell you how to place your bait so you can catch it? Not going to happen. If that was the case, my 2 sisters would have help me get some of their sexy friends... That never happens.

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't unheard of for women to hate each other, and to prefer the company of men.
Yeah because women do most of the shaming, name calling, psychological games. And mostly but lastly manipulation games within them. They can see this with out a doubt. While men give them exactly what they are looking for. Remember this....slut shaming didn’t came from men, it came from other women as intrasexual disqualification

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about the average woman, but most women who try to be "red pill women" (no such thing) can't help themselves and fall back on their solipsism and emotions.

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
These bannings are getting out of hand. Impeding free speech is going to kill this site.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree with Julian, why the ban? I'd appreciate transparency on this topic.

I do know a few women who are red-pill, and they are usually extremely neurotic. They realize that their minds are beyond their control at times, and they hate it. I even have a female coworker who feels bad for anyone who has a daughter because she understands the chaos that women are, and she realizes her own nature.

No one can be free from the chaos of their own mind, and that includes men. It takes YEARS of practice to control your mind.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely not. The reasons are private and between the mods and the members only. It's nobody else's business.

People get themselves banned for repeatedly violating rules that they agreed to when they signed up.

@Julian and @Kotaix, clearly you both need a reminder of the rules that you agreed to. They are posted for your review at the top of most of the forums. If you disagree I advise you to find another forum that better suites your temperament. You're free to stay or go.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allow me to help you out:

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! But you must abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please press the Agree button at the end of the page.

* You must be at least 15 years old to register and post in this forum.

* SoSuave is a PRIVATE community, not a public forum. Your membership is predicated on your adherence to the stated rules and policies.

* Any message posted to this forum becomes the property of SoSuave.com/SoSuave.net/Allen Thompson and may be used at some point in the future.

* SoSuave does not guarantee or endorse any of the advice or tips offered in this forum. The posted messages express the views of the authors of the message only. Any use of the information contained here is solely at your own risk.

* If you insult, harass, or disrespect any member of this forum, you will be banned from the forum.

* Please do not reply to insulting, harassing, or disrespectful posts from another member -- this simply escalates the problem. Contact a moderator who will review the offending message and take the appropriate action.

* Posting requests for copies of copyrighted material, or information on how to obtain such material, will result in the termination of your account.

* Do not post copyrighted material here without first obtaining the permission of the author. You may include excerpts from an article as long as credit is given to the author of the article. You may provide a link to any relevant article.

* Advertising is not allowed. You may, however, post useful advice and include a link to your site in your signature file.

* Political and religious discussions are not allowed on this forum. Experience has shown that they create too many problems among members.

* Do not post personal or private information about another person without that person's permission. This includes: name, address, picture, email address, phone number, fax number, etc.

* Although SoSuave does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at SoSuave reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless SoSuave.com/SoSuave.net/Allen Thompson and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

* SoSuave reserves the right to revoke your membership to the forums or disable your posting ability for any or no reason whatsoever.

* SoSuave also reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

* You agree that you will not use the SoSuave forums to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't seen any offensive behavior, I was just curious. I don't have a problem with the rules, nor do I expect to.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I haven't seen any offensive behavior, I was just curious.
That’s a good thing, in some cases Mods have to delete posts and warn or ban members when they post inappropriate content before you can see it…

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Absolutely not. The reasons are private and between the mods and the members only. It's nobody else's business.

People get themselves banned for repeatedly violating rules that they agreed to when they signed up.

@Julian and @Kotaix, clearly you both need a reminder of the rules that you agreed to. They are posted for your review at the top of most of the forums. If you disagree I advise you to find another forum that better suites your temperament. You're free to stay or go.
Was it because she refused to show her rack? ;'p