Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age May Matter for a Man when procuring young girls

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Why polygamy is favoured to that is beyond me, my guess is it’s the ego gratification of denying another man his chance to be happy. To have more for yourself and damn your brother. All of which is indicative of a low quality man consumed with his status and ego and not creating a better world.
Quite the contrary.

It's men who thinks like this that feels he is entitled to women and sex.

That's indicative of a low quality man consumed with an entitlement attitude.

An egotistical little wimp who feels society or women must be forced to spread their legs for his seed to enter.

Disgusting.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite the contrary.

It's men who thinks like this that feels he is entitled to women and sex.

That's indicative of a low quality man consumed with an entitlement attitude.

An egotistical little wimp who feels society or women must be forced to spread their legs for his seed to enter.

Disgusting.
It’s a weak argument. Nothing has been said about force, so that’s wrong. I also didn’t say anything about men having an entitlement to anything.

I think your point assumes that in preventing polygamy, you’re perverting natural law. I’ve just demonstrated that polygamy is the result of a lack of one sex. Women have had multiple husbands in some societies. Look it up. It’s just more prevalent because historically the death rate of males has been higher.

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree. But men who truly age well are rare. It takes good genetics, self discipline in eating right/working out and perhaps a little help a la Guru. Most men by 45 have lost hair or gone gray and or developed a beer belly or dad bod.

I know plenty of men who keep themselves up but percentagewise compared to the general male population it’s a small percent.
I'm very lucky in this regard, however my friends joke with me as I have the back and shoulders of an 80 year old. Surgical repairs and pain, I guess it's the price I pay for staying in shape.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I visited my old college campus about a month ago while I was on my hiatus from here. I made 3 cold approaches to girls walking throughout the campus and went 0 for 3. The first approach really made me feel weird though...

I smiled and commented about something she was was wearing and then introduced myself. Then the convo went something like this
Me: Are you single :)
Her: How old are you?
Me: 28 (I lied through my teeth but that wasn't even good enough(
Her: I'm only 19
Me: ohhh I had no idea, nice meeting you

Now I obviously played that wrong at the end there... but the way she said it was in a 'this is not cool" kind of vibe. The fact that she had to ask my age first also makes me think it matters to young girls. I just felt weird when she said it too, like something wasn't right....
I forgot that I also made out with a 21 year old in a bar last year. 21 is the youngest I've been able to get any positive reaction from.

I realized on these college cold approaches I made I was a bit rusty... I felt weird on this first one when she asked me my age and just dismissed it. I should have tried to change the frame and say "Are you mature?" right?

Any other suggestions a response to that when she said she was only 19?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to copy the picture
Yeah, Leo said that, and probably promptly went out and banged some 21 year old.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot that I also made out with a 21 year old in a bar last year. 21 is the youngest I've been able to get any positive reaction from.

I realized on these college cold approaches I made I was a bit rusty... I felt weird on this first one when she asked me my age and just dismissed it. I should have tried to change the frame and say "Are you mature?" right?

Any other suggestions a response to that when she said she was only 19?
I think whatever you say, as long as you say it with a shyt-eating grin, it's fine.

Her: I'm only 19.

You: Whoah, over the hill. I typically date younger.

or -

You: Well you don't look a day over 60.

Deflect, have fun.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I think whatever you say, as long as you say it with a shyt-eating grin, it's fine.

Her: I'm only 19.

You: Whoah, over the hill. I typically date younger.

or -

You: Well you don't look a day over 60.

Deflect, have fun.
I've always inflated it > x 2 and no one believes me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It’s a weak argument. Nothing has been said about force, so that’s wrong. I also didn’t say anything about men having an entitlement to anything.

I think your point assumes that in preventing polygamy, you’re perverting natural law. I’ve just demonstrated that polygamy is the result of a lack of one sex. Women have had multiple husbands in some societies. Look it up. It’s just more prevalent because historically the death rate of males has been higher.
Pity I missed this earlier otherwise I would have promptly replied.

But 1st clarify what you mean by 'the force.'

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pity I missed this earlier otherwise I would have promptly replied.

But 1st clarify what you mean by 'the force.'
If you can’t be arsed to read what you put and discover the relevant context, I can’t be arsed to explain it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If you can’t be arsed to read what you put and discover the relevant context, I can’t be arsed to explain it.
Tsk Tsk Tsk, u r like a newborn baby who has somehow managed grow into a raging bull but without maturing in the least.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I visited my old college campus about a month ago while I was on my hiatus from here. I made 3 cold approaches to girls walking throughout the campus and went 0 for 3. The first approach really made me feel weird though...

I smiled and commented about something she was was wearing and then introduced myself. Then the convo went something like this
Me: Are you single :)
Her: How old are you?
Me: 28 (I lied through my teeth but that wasn't even good enough(
Her: I'm only 19
Me: ohhh I had no idea, nice meeting you

Now I obviously played that wrong at the end there... but the way she said it was in a 'this is not cool" kind of vibe. The fact that she had to ask my age first also makes me think it matters to young girls. I just felt weird when she said it too, like something wasn't right....
@Reyaj you're extrapolating 'principles' from bad game, over a tiny sample size. And I don't mean this as an insult, but let's look at this convo:

You open with straight intent (that's socially uncalibrated). She's 19. Ya, she's single--if she isn't it's not a serious relationship and isn't worth worrying about. This approach can work, but you have to have frame, which you immediately give up by letting her steer the convo logically before you even make an emotional impact. Then you apologize for showing intent lol. Refuse to entertain anything logical until after you've reach a social or sexual hook point, indicated by compliance.

Logically, she should not be attracted to you. You don't fit in her frame. She can't take you to a frat party. Her friends will judge her. Etc., etc. So you give her an easy out by forcing her to weigh her whole social value in that frame against a total stranger who has done exactly nothing to demonstrate value.

You try to qualify her before she's done anything to show value (asking about her relationship status). That can work, again if your vibe and frame are 100% on point, but it's low probability. You are 40. She is 19. If anything happens, it'll be because of sexual attraction instead of social value. But asking about her relationship status frames things in a societal frame from the open, where you're going to lose 9/10.

The fact that this felt weird to you is an emotional YOU created. Those are YOUR feelings. If she felt weird, it was because YOU FELT WEIRD ABOUT IT AND IT WAS COMING THROUGH YOUR SUB COMMS.

In this situation, I would've just opened like you were a social dude, throwing in a lot of little pushes and disqualifications: Hey, I haven't been here forever. (Low pressure--it gives context to your approach that doesn't force her to make a decision) What's your name? (Social--that's cool there's a frame for this interaction) Oh, cool that's my little sister's name. (Push--Wait, what does that mean? Am I not attractive to him?) Show me around for a second. (Dominance/Asking for compliance--chance to redeem that push) Are you studying to be a bank teller? (Push--she'll have to qualify and will try to clear things up) You're not married are you? (Spike--unexpected and breaks up logic) Cool, I was chilling with a girl one time who didn't tell me she was married and then he got all butt hurt and wanted to fight me. (Disqualifying yourself as trying to date her or something weird).

If she asks you your age, just exaggerate it obviously. I'm 17, but I have my older brother's fake. And then when she says you're lying, exaggerate in the other direction, say you're like 65 and here for the free senior citizen classes. By the time she get your real age out of you, the whole logic behind the question has already been stretched and, well, 40 isn't that bad.

Keep experimenting with it bro. You need to be comfortable with an age gap before you can expect anyone else to.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Reyaj you're extrapolating 'principles' from bad game, over a tiny sample size. And I don't mean this as an insult, but let's look at this convo:

You open with straight intent (that's socially uncalibrated). She's 19. Ya, she's single--if she isn't it's not a serious relationship and isn't worth worrying about. This approach can work, but you have to have frame, which you immediately give up by letting her steer the convo logically before you even make an emotional impact. Then you apologize for showing intent lol. Refuse to entertain anything logical until after you've reach a social or sexual hook point, indicated by compliance.

Logically, she should not be attracted to you. You don't fit in her frame. She can't take you to a frat party. Her friends will judge her. Etc., etc. So you give her an easy out by forcing her to weigh her whole social value in that frame against a total stranger who has done exactly nothing to demonstrate value.

You try to qualify her before she's done anything to show value (asking about her relationship status). That can work, again if your vibe and frame are 100% on point, but it's low probability. You are 40. She is 19. If anything happens, it'll be because of sexual attraction instead of social value. But asking about her relationship status frames things in a societal frame from the open, where you're going to lose 9/10.

The fact that this felt weird to you is an emotional YOU created. Those are YOUR feelings. If she felt weird, it was because YOU FELT WEIRD ABOUT IT AND IT WAS COMING THROUGH YOUR SUB COMMS.

In this situation, I would've just opened like you were a social dude, throwing in a lot of little pushes and disqualifications: Hey, I haven't been here forever. (Low pressure--it gives context to your approach that doesn't force her to make a decision) What's your name? (Social--that's cool there's a frame for this interaction) Oh, cool that's my little sister's name. (Push--Wait, what does that mean? Am I not attractive to him?) Show me around for a second. (Dominance/Asking for compliance--chance to redeem that push) Are you studying to be a bank teller? (Push--she'll have to qualify and will try to clear things up) You're not married are you? (Spike--unexpected and breaks up logic) Cool, I was chilling with a girl one time who didn't tell me she was married and then he got all butt hurt and wanted to fight me. (Disqualifying yourself as trying to date her or something weird).

If she asks you your age, just exaggerate it obviously. I'm 17, but I have my older brother's fake. And then when she says you're lying, exaggerate in the other direction, say you're like 65 and here for the free senior citizen classes. By the time she get your real age out of you, the whole logic behind the question has already been stretched and, well, 40 isn't that bad.

Keep experimenting with it bro. You need to be comfortable with an age gap before you can expect anyone else to.
Hey thanks for the feedback. I completely admit my game/approach was off so I'm not going to argue that at all. That wasn't the point of my thread though, it was that a man's age can matter to a younger girl. No doubt its a minuscule sample size but none the less it happend. There seems to be a common belief on this forum (and probably beyond) that middle aged men are attractive to younger women, I'm trying to experiment and confirm or debunk this first hand. Sure if my game was tighter on that approach and I used different techniques its possible I may have been able to get her, but again my point was that my age in and of itself created a hurdle.

She could have brushed me off with any response... "I have a boyfriend", "Sorry I'm not interested" "Sorry I have to get going" etc... But the fact that she asked my age meant the potential gap was relevant to her.

The reason I responded sorry at the end was because I had this ignominious feeling come over me... Whether it was warranted or not it's just plain how I felt. If I could go back in time I'd probably try to change it to a qualifying frame... maybe say something like "oh wow are you mature for your age?" or something like that..

Anyway I plan on doing some more experiments so we'll see what happens. I did make out with a few 21-22 year old girls about a year ago out in nightlife bars/clubs... obviously a different ambiance though. I was planning on going out tonight to try but ended up watching pugilism instead.

Don Pepot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Im turning 36 this december and ive been with women mostly 7++ younger than me. The youngest is 18 whom ive f*cked for about 6 months ago. Most of them dont know my age 1st and they assume that im about 26 to 28 years old.

I look young at my age. I dress young that my peers look like way ahead of me. Maybe im just on the VAPe business and mostly my all of my friend and acquaintance are 10 years younger.

5 years ago, i look like 36 than today. Ist i am a alchoholic, second i dont know game, third im a fcking loser. I did turn it around all those in half a decade. Lose 30++kgs, quit my job and start a hussle, got out of the countryside and went straight to the city to build a empire, and learn game here at sosuave and all the the books i can read. Its a great ride eventually..

Age is just a number. As long as they dont know how old you are and youre young looking they will be willing to spread their legs for you. Im in the middle of the city and the logistics are at my advantage. If i made a move to them, and they ask my age... i just gave them a answer to guess it. If they are still at doubt,i dont answer them i just give them a smirk and tell them "maybe you didnt have yet a experience from a mature guy". After which.. we will have a few nights together i will tell them how old i really am. Its funny, my 18 year old called me "fck me uncle, before" lol. And mostly, these chicks they are with a guy the second or third time, it means their 1st boyfriend dont have a clue about how to have sex very well. Even tho, they know im that old now, i think... it doesnt matter how old i am. But they are keep on telling me to get married... i just smile, and tell them i have still dreams to pursue... buy a house in tne city, and open lots of vape stores from city to city. I just tell them my dreams and they keep their mouth shut after.

These chicks that i am into now is, 27 is the oldest. I have a 22 years old, 21 and 25. I do have spares who still contact me from the past and they are 18, and 26. Include the tinder girls, i mean there are a lot.

Im kinda like the alpha on my pack. My costumers are around the age of 18 to 23. So, if people are around me most of them they look at me as a senior. So there it is.. these are my experience. And it helps that i have a car. And having a car in the 3rd world country certainly helps. (Philippines)

Last edited:

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the feedback. I completely admit my game/approach was off so I'm not going to argue that at all. That wasn't the point of my thread though, it was that a man's age can matter to a younger girl. No doubt its a minuscule sample size but none the less it happend. There seems to be a common belief on this forum (and probably beyond) that middle aged men are attractive to younger women, I'm trying to experiment and confirm or debunk this first hand. Sure if my game was tighter on that approach and I used different techniques its possible I may have been able to get her, but again my point was that my age in and of itself created a hurdle.

She could have brushed me off with any response... "I have a boyfriend", "Sorry I'm not interested" "Sorry I have to get going" etc... But the fact that she asked my age meant the potential gap was relevant to her.

The reason I responded sorry at the end was because I had this ignominious feeling come over me... Whether it was warranted or not it's just plain how I felt. If I could go back in time I'd probably try to change it to a qualifying frame... maybe say something like "oh wow are you mature for your age?" or something like that..

Anyway I plan on doing some more experiments so we'll see what happens. I did make out with a few 21-22 year old girls about a year ago out in nightlife bars/clubs... obviously a different ambiance though. I was planning on going out tonight to try but ended up watching pugilism instead.
Each of us have a narrative running in our head about who we are, what we like, how we are, and what each decision we make says about us. This is social conditioning. However, we often act against our social conditioning when emotions take over.

Very few 18 y/o girls wake up thinking, "I'm going to hook up with a 40 y/o stranger tonight." From a social conditioning perspective, old guys that like young girls are 'creepy.' Old people are 'lame'--like her dad or whatever. She probably hasn't ever met an attractive older guy, so you're lumped in with the older guys she has met. BUT that doesn't mean that she won't be attracted to a guy who's dominant, who presses her emotional buttons, etc., etc, even if he's 20+ years older than him. But, by default, you're starting out at a disadvantage. Only a small fraction of girls in that age range wake up admitting to themselves they like older guys.

If you're pressing the right buttons, she won't ask you how old you are--since she's too worried she'll disqualify herself.

That said, you won't get every girl in that age range. You will be too old for some of them, and their social conditioning will be too much to overcome even if she is attracted to you. But you can greatly boost your odds by focusing on emotions instead of facts.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea... I just lie dude. I'm not letting the chance of smashing prime psy go away just bcus of some learned programming of "eww you're old." Women do it all the time to men anyway lol. You're both adults.

Or you can be the respectful nice guy that smashes over-used goods?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Each of us have a narrative running in our head about who we are, what we like, how we are, and what each decision we make says about us. This is social conditioning. However, we often act against our social conditioning when emotions take over.

Very few 18 y/o girls wake up thinking, "I'm going to hook up with a 40 y/o stranger tonight." From a social conditioning perspective, old guys that like young girls are 'creepy.' Old people are 'lame'--like her dad or whatever. She probably hasn't ever met an attractive older guy, so you're lumped in with the older guys she has met. BUT that doesn't mean that she won't be attracted to a guy who's dominant, who presses her emotional buttons, etc., etc, even if he's 20+ years older than him. But, by default, you're starting out at a disadvantage. Only a small fraction of girls in that age range wake up admitting to themselves they like older guys.

If you're pressing the right buttons, she won't ask you how old you are--since she's too worried she'll disqualify herself.

That said, you won't get every girl in that age range. You will be too old for some of them, and their social conditioning will be too much to overcome even if she is attracted to you. But you can greatly boost your odds by focusing on emotions instead of facts.
All true.
Yea... I just lie dude. I'm not letting the chance of smashing prime psy go away just bcus of some learned programming of "eww you're old." Women do it all the time to men anyway lol. You're both adults.

Or you can be the respectful nice guy that smashes over-used goods?
Me too lol

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
Your appearance, rather than your actual age, is what matters most. I'm 40+ and I attract women and girls of all ages. This includes college and high school girls.

You have to use common sense, obviously, There are some super hot girls who are 16 and 17 and I have to exercise reasonable caution here.

It is very, very important to take care of yourself, and that means eliminating most of the stupid, toxic behaviors that swallow up the majority of the population. This means tobacco, alcohol, fast food, grocery store junk food, smartphone addiction, and so on. It comes down to discipline. Are you gonna be the fat ass that sits on the couch swallowing doritos and gulps down soda and worships sport idols or are you going to eat right, stay on a fitness regimen, and live the lifestyle that allows you to BE the sports idol?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age means ****..... It is all about your look and your karma. When I was younger in my 20s, I died to have sex with an older lady. I was 21 years old when I met a 39 years old lady. She was 18 years older than me and was appeling. She was divorced and had two daughters. She was a co-worker. I am still like older women. But I also enjoy the company of young females. Some young girls who cannot have children or have too many children may be willing to date an older guy. In my opinion, he needs to be good looking. Money may and may not be a factor. But sometimes does. Look at Precident Trump and Melaine. Age gap is 24 years.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your appearance, rather than your actual age, is what matters most. I'm 40+ and I attract women and girls of all ages. This includes college and high school girls.

You have to use common sense, obviously, There are some super hot girls who are 16 and 17 and I have to exercise reasonable caution here.

It is very, very important to take care of yourself, and that means eliminating most of the stupid, toxic behaviors that swallow up the majority of the population. This means tobacco, alcohol, fast food, grocery store junk food, smartphone addiction, and so on. It comes down to discipline. Are you gonna be the fat ass that sits on the couch swallowing doritos and gulps down soda and worships sport idols or are you going to eat right, stay on a fitness regimen, and live the lifestyle that allows you to BE the sports idol?
Completely agree you should try to be optimally healthy. But I'm pointing out that when a girl find's out your significantly older it could turn her off.

But sometimes does. Look at Precident Trump and Melaine. Age gap is 24 years.
Seriously brother?